It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Everyone should be an organ donor and this type of stuff would never happen.
Donate people!! (see sig for more)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This should not be happening. If I had one of my grandchildren in need of an organ would I pay for a no questions asked organ? I don't know. I hope it never happens. I don't have that kind of money anyway, maybe I could afford one from a pig.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I know in the UK that it is deemed lawful to use techniques to produce " saviour siblings" In other words to use fertility methods to ensure a mother conceives a match for an older child requiring stem cell therapy for Leukaemia etc...but I didn't know it was legal in the UK or US to produce " saviour sibling's" for organ parts?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Everyone should be an organ donor and this type of stuff would never happen.
Donate people!! (see sig for more)

Yeah, looked what happened to this girl.

Patient Wakes Up as Doctors Get Ready to Remove Organs

Caroline Burns woke up in a hospital as doctors were about to remove her organs and donate them to patients on the transplant waiting list.

That's why I don't "check the box" to be a donor. Some of those doctors... geez.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What we are seeing is the price people are willing to pay for mortality and the people who are willing to make a profit from either maiming or killing a child in the process. It's horrific and I don't see this going away unless an alternative is allowed.

Scientists can grow headless mice in laboratories by removing a single gene. Why would you want to do that? Well if you can grow headless humans then you could organ harvest their bodies without seemingly interfering with religion and human rights. No head no soul kind of reasoning. Maybe this would and could help with eliminating the need for human organ trafficking.

It's a harsh reality combating another harsh reality but it's the only option I got.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

DaRAGE
As if you wouldn't do it to save your own child!

The parents don't probably even know about it though. They have probably just gone to some back water medical people who said they have access to organs.

Though a 50% rise year on year is very troubling isn't it?
edit on 20-10-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

No one with a shred of humanity would do that knowing how those organs are acquired.

I do not want to insult you....but your response is sickening.

edit on 20-10-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

That's a tragic story. I'm sure it's rare though. The article said the most needed organ is the kidney. I've known two people on lists to get these and they can take years. One lady was in her 60's and she didn't think she would make it but something that matched came through just in time. I'm not sure if her getting one meant someone younger did not but it saved her life none the less.

All of this means that medical "professionals" are involved so they need to track this as well. What doctor would cut into an abducted child? Greed, fear of death, attachments, selfishness, and some more greed for good measure. There is nothing that shocks me anymore.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I, um... am not actually certain what the law has to say about it here. I haven't done much research into it, mostly because I'm afraid of what it might say.
From an anecdote, one sibling was subject to ongoing bone marrow extracts, which is apparently quite painful. I also wouldn't put it past the law to allow kidney transplants (which would kind of defeat the point, because if the other kidney malfunctions... will the parents just have a third kid to save the second?)
I really hope I'm dead wrong and am just talking out of my backside.

edit on 20-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I'm not sure how painful donating bone marrow is...I know plenty of children who have received a bone marrow/ stem cell transplant and I do know of a few families who have allowed a younger or older sibling to "donate" for another of their children and they felt it was a minor procedure.

This said, I wasn't trying to take away from what you posted. " saviour siblings" do exist and are allowed by law. It does bring about certain ethical questions. Not least the psychological effects on a child who was manufactured to become therapy for a sibling. Especially if the therapy doesn't work...how does a child live with that knowledge and responsibility?

Like you I'm not sure if a "saviour sibling" can be brought about as sole purpose to become a kidney donor etc...I really hope not! Bone marrow regenerates itself...but not a kidney!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
definately the most disgusting thing i've heard in a long time, really makes you feel ill when you think about it, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

From what I've heard, marrow donations hurt like hell. It's basically jamming a gigantic needle into your femur (or was it pelvis?). Of course people do it, though, because it's literally a lifesaving procedure, and chances are the recipient is someone the donor knows very well.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

no. I wouldnt.

I am not afraid of death, nor its taking from me those things I hold dear.

If my child had to die, I would do everything in my power to save my childs life. I wouldnt how ever cross the line of beast / civilized man.

If I had to kill another innocent to save her life, I would then make the situation worse than death taking my dear child.

Some people are the reason our world sucks. Because they are terrible at life.

EDIT:
Organ donor speaking.

edit on 10 20 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It is sad... "the" Watched Demonic activities displayed by some humans here.
1 can imagine when projected reflections are Mirrored and reach, the response outside of projectors unaware boundries of consciousness is perhaps interpreted as demonic.

Species maturity...
Hope remains and GOD BLESS to ALL lost in these ignorance behaviors. That could be solved if the EA*RTH minds worked more collectively and developed the advanced technologies to clone/grow organ/ parts.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

People too often blame the world but don't look upon themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
given that organ transplantation requires "harvesting " SOMEBODY ELSE's organs
it's just a form of cannibalism hiding behind "scientific" respectability and Faux charity/humanitarianism.

So let's not act all surprised and shocked when the inevitable consequences of seeing people as a source of "spare parts" exposes the ghoulish subhumanity of a majority of so called "humans", who of course, will demand these criminals "spare parts" as restitution.

Stem Cell research will do much more than any political/law and order solutions that quickly present themselves whenever the blood dripping maw of the cannibal is exposed, by making organ transplants [or the obscenity of breeding headless people ] totally obsolete.

this is why it's underfunded.
and no doubt the Anthropophagi that run the organ transplantation industries
are major financial contributors to the religious bigots speaking out against Stem cell research,

to bad their arguments are no longer valid,

as fetuses are no longer required...

edit on 20-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Helious
Sometimes, Sharia law has it's benefits, if you know what I mean.

When Sharia law is imposed the minorities no longer have any rights just look at some recent Islamic countries whom have and had imposed it.

Why you think minorities and moderate Muslims in some Arab Countries are trying to get rid of it?
edit on 20-10-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Metaphysique

Stem Cell research will do much more than any political/law and order solutions that quickly present themselves whenever the blood dripping maw of the cannibal is exposed, by making organ transplants [or the obscenity of breeding headless people ] totally obsolete.

this is why it's underfunded.

to bad their arguments are no longer valid,

as fetuses are no longer required...

That's a good point. I have never understood the outcry against stem cell research. Seems like that is the answer to replacing almost every organ of the body.

I can't see it as an issue with the transplant business. There would be more organs than ever. Then again maybe that's the issue I guess, somebody else (company/corporation) would be providing the organs, can't have that.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Dianec
Maybe I need to check the box on my license that says I will donate organs should I die. I mean is it truly this hard to get them from the dying? I've known about this for a long time but to see them intercept this is miraculous. Just like another poster said - how much lower can people sink?

I think everyone should be automatically assumed to give consent, not the other way around. Thing is, while everyone is indignant about this particular example, should you suggest that people automatically give up their organs upon death unless stated, they get in an uproar over that as well. This policy has been touted in the UK before and is regularly beaten down by religious groups and selfish wierdo's, which is exactly why we have a shortage of organs and why this horrible practice has sprung up.

We could end this overnight with presumed consent.

For the record, my younger brother is a transplant recipient and he had to wait 5 years to get a kidney. With 500,000 people dying in the UK every year and with only 8,000 people on the transplant list, this could be easily sorted even when you remove those who have died and left organs unsuitable for transplant. As it happens though, less than 1,000 potential donors are found every year due to the extremely low uptake of voluntary organ donation..

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

it'll shutdown their business as well as the blackmarket
basically, it's the ZPE/Free-Energy of the medical industry

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So because of one mistake you're going to take the selfish route?

Me thinks you're just looking for a justification in not signing up and this fit the bill. As with most things in life, mistakes happen but if you constantly focus on the few mistakes and ignore the huge amount of correct decisions, you're going to make some very dubious decisions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join