It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flying over England?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

That is definitely a Skyrim Dragon from bethesda's RPG, though it would have been a nice alternative explanation for the vitrified forts of scotland, No definitely Alduin from that game and nothing like the medievil descriptions of dragons.
Real dragons are actually based on the Crocodile though somehow they later recieved wing's and like a good folklore version of a fisherman's tale they also breathed fire (no there are non in mexico though chillie's do have that effect at both end's), As pointed out by another commentor the fossil's of ancient creature's unknown to the people of the past were also called dragon and in china the egg's of dinosaur's were regarded as dragon egg's, the Naga or snake spirit from the animistic beliefs of indonesia and many other orient and pacific region country's also played there part but the most flying dragon legend comes from the Chinese Tau'ists whom regarded it more as a spirit of nature and everything even the land could be regarded as a dragon (a bit like the celts and the pre celtic acupuncure of the land with stone needles int he form of stone circles on energy line's which some have interpreted as a ancient mystical science to control the earth).
google Alduin or Skyrim dragon's or go to skyrim.nexusmods.com... for one of thousand's of player images of the same dragon model, this one is mine though there are many far better than mine as I am only an amateur uploader.
Nice though.

edit on 20-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
just reailsied if dragons where real then because my family got convicted fro being witches in England and salaam then im a witch better get on my broom stick for Halloween or do i go on hoover lol

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i don't know might be real we have no way of knowing how dragons fly
plus it's flying far enough from the birds not to scare them ( plus i don't think dragons eat little birds)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Hey, now "Dragonslayer " had awesome dragon effects. It's just too bad the rest of the movie wasn't as good.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Real or not...AWESOME thought. wouldnt it be so cool. imagine....Dragons!! thats a band huh? not intentional..but theres the connection. I can imagine them and do .......alot...thanks for the inspiration.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

ATSAlex
LMAO! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Look at the movement of the wings, FAKE!

its a freakin' dragon. did you have to look at the movement of the wings to determine its authenticity? before looking was there a moment you actually thought this could be real?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Isn't that a Reaper from Doctor Who - Father's Day

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, at least some people still possess creativity. I guess Hollywood is not the only one who can create a dragon.

Copyright protection.....maybe Hollywood did create it.
edit on 22-10-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Looks like a speck of dirt to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
FUS - RO - DAH!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wish. his tails kinda short though. Probably a kite.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
more beautiful postimg1.mop.com... fake

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mangust69

cool,,,thnks

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

kezzy24

oh wait no they dont exist wheres the paleontology proof by way that means bones if you are so unable to see around you i may belive in ghosts because i have seen many due to death for 5 mins but god my dads on every painkiller imaginary maybe ill ask him if he sees dragons

Such derision...

Where is the 'paleontology proof'?

One of my favorite sayings goes something like a tool is only as good as the person holding it...

So I'm advancing a notion that a 'perception' is only as good as the person 'doing the perceiving'...

Does anyone want to provide any clues to Kezzy24 where his mind blindness took a wrong turn?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Anyone remember Dungeons and Dragons! Used to love that, sadly that was fictional too

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

1: im a women
2: you have no solid evidence that dragons excist so until that evidence is found i am still right
3:if you think dragons are real then when was last time you saw one

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Evidence of dragons?

It's not clear when or where stories of dragons first emerged, but the huge, flying serpents were described by the ancient Greeks and Sumerians. The belief in dragons was based not just in legend but also in hard evidence — or so it seemed. For millennia no one knew what to make of the giant bones that were occasionally unearthed around the globe, and dragons seemed a logical choice for people who had no knowledge of dinosaurs.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
funny the ''evidence'' film was removed due to copyright law it means it was a game/film

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lol, i love how many people are experts on the movement of dragon wings. What dragons have you ever saw to compare this so called dragon to?

Personally i believe its not a dragon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join