It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flying over England?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

uh ,,,ya thats what they said,,,

lol

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Jefferton
I don't even need to see this to say it's fake. Dragons are not F'ing real.

Dragons may not be real, but that doesn't rule out it could be a real event.
It could be that an alien spaceship disguises itself as a dragon so as to travel somewhere but not to be taken seriously by us. It could be a dragon from a dimension where dragons are real that somehow ended up here. It could be part of the filming of the Hobbit. Who knows. Don't be so quick to judge. :|

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think the video is a clip from an old black and white movie with new sound added. Now I did see 'something' big fly over my house years ago. It did not look like a dragon. It looked like a Pterodactyl. It was as big as a small plane. No way it could have been a kite because of all the trees it flow over. Was it a real Pterodactyl or a glider or some such I do not know. The wings did flap like a bird but it still could have been a really big man made motorized device I guess. No engine noise.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yea Bob, i love Skyrim too.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Fake as fake can be.

Someone has been playing too much Skyrim.

Is that dragon from the 1981 movie Dragonslayer?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Be careful with that open mind, your brain may fall out.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Jefferton
I don't even need to see this to say it's fake. Dragons are not F'ing real.

No they were real, we just know them as flying dinosaurs. Many many of which lived far longer than we thought. Open your imagination my friend. Things are not always what they seem, but are most often based on something real.

Dragons were real.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I posted this video in the fantasy forum a few days ago..

Probably belongs in the joke forum.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

dragons,,

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It is likely Phillip, Charles or the Mrs. out for a flyabout,

nothing unusual. Even they need to get away from the Palace once in a bit to spread their wings for some fresh air.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
1:dragons are not real
2:im in england never seen one
3:historians proved ancient people mistook fossils for monsters
4: if your dumb enough to believe a flying monster that does not scare birds and never had dragon sightings since medieval time then you must believe in jeepers creeprs

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Imagine what you will know tomorrow

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

1. Semantics
2. What does your location have to do with anything when dragons are a world wide myth?
3. Again, semantics.
4. Believe in this

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

would brooms in that case be more appropriate?

u know,, like the

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Love it Bob!

But since Phillip admitted he comes from a long line of Transylvanian Vampires, they likely have their own wings (and not the ones that are associated with cherubs or combine with halos either) lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
well lets see fossils all over world mythology and mythological creatures created due to lack of knowledge for thousands of years

but i presume with your so called theory you have seen many dragons you cant walk for dragons here
due to
leprechauns
fairies
pixies
goblins
trolls
Valkyries
banshees
Kobaloi

i mean you see mythological creatures everyday i got a pet unicorn in pixie world

oh wait no they dont exist wheres the paleontology proof by way that means bones if you are so unable to see around you i may belive in ghosts because i have seen many due to death for 5 mins but god my dads on every painkiller imaginary maybe ill ask him if he sees dragons

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
and before anyone has a go at my view the monsters i see everyday are human beings

your more concerned about making up a defense for dragons when Syrian men are shooting unborn babies and their mothers dead for fun and cigarettes

look around you there's genesides, homeless ,droughts,famines and disasters happening and all you care about is trying to defend a existent dragon jesus have no one thought real people that cant fight need defense not some damn dragon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have been off ATS for 6 months and this is what I come back to!?

Exit stage left.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's just a cloaked drone from our auntie Liz

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
my niece flew a toy helicopter in the summer and some women claimed it was a ufo and i was like it aint a unidentified flying object as its a toy helicopter

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join