It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Accused in Plot to Sacrifice Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Couple Accused in Plot to Sacrifice Kids
ROCHESTER, N.H. - A woman and her boyfriend are accused of plotting to sacrifice the woman's three children on a church altar.

Nicole Mancini, 29, and John Thurber, 35, were arrested at St. Mary's Church on Wednesday after workers said they heard the woman say she wanted to sacrifice the boys.

"We could tell this woman was not right," said church secretary Donna Landolfi. "She said, 'Let's go make the sacrifice.'"

Mancini and Thurber were in jail Saturday on more than $25,000 bail. They were arraigned Friday on three counts each of misdemeanor child endangerment. Thurber was also charged with marijuana possession.

The children, ages 9, 7 and 2, were not harmed and were placed in state custody. Police said Thurber is the father of the youngest boy.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What the hell is wrong with people? I mean seriously. Lets just lock all these people somewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What they were going to sacrify them for!!!! I don't get it it was just for fun or they were going to get something for it.

[Edited on 22-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Those crazy christians!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nuts, completly nuts. Why would you even sacrifice your own kids? What gets me is that they both were going to do it.

We should sacrify them instead

new topics

top topics

join