It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Up for work at 6:30 am yesterday. Worked again last night till midnight. Gotta get up at 7 tomorrow morning. Insomnia now, can't sleep and the neighbor's car alarm has been going off every 15 minutes since 12:30. Now 3 am.

Son of a ...
edit on 18-10-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I hate those nights! Ive had plenty of them myself... Hopefully you can sleep well tonight to make up for it... but your gonna be a zombie today!

Sorry...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
arrrugh!!! its spreading around.

I had a horrible "nights sleep" last night, kept waking for some reason just before REM sleep... I checked my alarm to see if i can still cram an hour or two in before work.... It had 3 minutes left

A few hours into work today and im not yet zombified, i may just make it!

Good luck with yours.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Woke up 15 times last night. Have to interview just shy of a 100 people over the next few days and select a third to 'keep' there jobs. Yay...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here is a song that scientists have found to be the most relaxing song ever. I listen to it
all the time and I love it. There's even a ten hour version.

Boffins say the eight minute track, called Weightless, is so effective at inducing sleep it should not be listened to while driving. Carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms and bass lines help to slow the heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Manchester trio Marconi Union worked with sound therapists to create the soothing tune, which also slows breathing and reduces brain activity.

Most Relaxing Song Ever

Can't get it to embed. Could someone help me out? Weightless

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've had insomnia my entire life. My mother says I had it as a baby. Beer helps.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here you go, Orbit Baby.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A couple of years ago I did 110 hours in a 7 day straight stretch. It sucked big time. Especially since I am not the greatest sleeper and probably suffer from a mild form of insomnia.

What I do now is I take a 5mg melatonin and a shot of whiskey before bed. I am out within an hour and sleep pretty much through the night. Every once in a while it will cause some strange dreams though.
edit on 18-10-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: grammar

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Chime in on the horrible night's "sleep". Insomnia kept me up til past 2 am. Woke up at 3:50 am (nightmare). Got back to sleep at 4:15 am only to be woken up by my alarm at 7:30 am. Shut it off and crawled back into bed only to have my cat viciously attack me for...going back to bed. He does that and the most infernal thing about his rude attack? He didn't even need water or cat food. He did it just to be a jerk.

Hooray for sleep deprivation?

top topics

join