It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't believe it!!!! I DID IT!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh yeah the medicaid. That should have been approved months ago!!!!!!!!!! Stay on their butts about that!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

seriously?thats shocking,i know our nhs gets slated at times but when my tumour was found i was in hospital 4 days later for operation and it was removed and if it wasn,t for me getting an infection in my wound i would have been in for chemo not long after and as you probably know didn,t cost me a penny.

our country may not get many things right but our nhs is one thing i,m proud of.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Night Star

I LOVE that song! Good choice!!!!

Me too! **grabs your hands and twirls you around ** C'mon my fellow survivor! ( I love saying that!) Let's get DIZZY! LOL!!!!

I love this one too....I want everyone to read the lyrics....it's my new theme song!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

sparky31

seriously?thats shocking,i know our nhs gets slated at times but when my tumour was found i was in hospital 4 days later for operation and it was removed and if it wasn,t for me getting an infection in my wound i would have been in for chemo not long after and as you probably know didn,t cost me a penny.

our country may not get many things right but our nhs is one thing i,m proud of.

As I typed that my boyfriend said more like $500,000.... :/

It is appalling...........no way can I pay that

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

mblahnikluver

YAY! I'm so happy to hear this!

BIG HUGS TO YOU!!

Thanks girl!!! ((((((((((big hugs back to you))))))))))

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

i,m not surprised,unless your a millionaire i doubt anyones paying that,i know yous work on health insurance over there but i,m not going to say i understand the ins and outs of it.

i,ve been brought up your sick,you get treated and thats it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I think you'll like this song. It seems fitting for the moment. My sister is the promoter for these guys and they'll be in Fat City soon, so now that you're well you should get out and go see them.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh StealhtyKat, I am soooooo happy for you!
We had faith in you and lots of prayers from people here.
Love conquers all they say so you must be very loved.
Time to get off that treadmill and back in to life.
Way to go girl, we're all really proud of you.
You've been through hell and proved you're made of tough stuff.
Welcome back!!

Love,
ATA

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Congratulations Kat!!

It must be because you refused to believe it would beat you. You said no to it.
We should all be inspired by your story.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Good for you, young lady. Good for you.

(a happy beez crying tears of joy)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

sparky31
by the way stop taking the steroid tablets if you feel you don,t have too,told me that about the anti sickness tablets but i feel that the steroids is where my extra 3 stone came from lol tho the fact chemo seemed to make me eat like a pig which the consultant told me was not the norm lol(not trying to make a joke out of it cause know me even saying that someone is going to try say i wasn,t taking it serious but a little humour doesn,t hurt even when your fighting it,ask my sister...consultant told me i shoudn,t drink but my sisters point on that was you aint dead yet so your coming to the pub)
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

Awwww Sparky....I joked my way through this whole thing! Nothing wrong with that at all!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You did it Kitty Kat!!
We were all thinking about you.
here is to Best outcomes!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Good for you!

Many people have not been as fortunate as yourself, and that's the reality of it.

Just look at it as a new lease on life.
An opportunity to change things, embrace things, and enjoy it all.
And don't forget, every moment is important.

Wishing you the best -
Tele

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Bone75

I think you'll like this song. It seems fitting for the moment. My sister is the promoter for these guys and they'll be in Fat City soon, so now that you're well you should get out and go see them.

Whooooah!!!! They are bad ASS!!!! Where in Fat City....must know! I know many people in bands and the music biz....I can tell youa they have what it takes!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

StealthyKat

sparky31
by the way stop taking the steroid tablets if you feel you don,t have too,told me that about the anti sickness tablets but i feel that the steroids is where my extra 3 stone came from lol tho the fact chemo seemed to make me eat like a pig which the consultant told me was not the norm lol(not trying to make a joke out of it cause know me even saying that someone is going to try say i wasn,t taking it serious but a little humour doesn,t hurt even when your fighting it,ask my sister...consultant told me i shoudn,t drink but my sisters point on that was you aint dead yet so your coming to the pub)
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

Awwww Sparky....I joked my way through this whole thing! Nothing wrong with that at all!
so did i,never had one negative thought about it,to me it happened so why even worry about it,i use to moan constantly cause i was hooked up to a machine to which treatment i was on i should have been hooked up 3 days solid but i kept getting unhooked so i could go to shop in hospital or just go for a walk,when i went in first time i was allowed to walk around with it but stopped for my second treatment cause they said incase of a chemical spill i wasn,t allowed to walk about hospital
pissed me off lol

just know some people on here could say why you making a joke of it when they haven,t been through it so felt like i had to explain myself

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

DJ it girl!!!! We are definitely kicking it together tonight, for sure!!!

I feel so ALIVE too... that song makes me wanna run around the neighborhood. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'll message you with more details as soon as I get them. Sis is out cold at the moment (like I should be)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Seduce a stranger sounds pretty good about now. hahahhaa!!!

Ya know.... I am sooo proud to know YOU DID THIS!!!!

It feels liberating doesn't it!!??

edit on 17-10-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Bone75

You mean this is just a local band? Oh no, no that will never do.They should be famous!!!!! WOW!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join