It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't believe it!!!! I DID IT!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+157 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am so excited because today is LITERALLY the first day of the rest of my life. Many of you know this already, but for the past 6 months, I have been fighting a death sentence.....the big "C". It has been a living hell of a lot of pain and frustration, but I DIT IT!!!

I completed my radiation (6 weeks of it 5 days a week), and chemo, and last Thursday they did a PET scan to see if it had shrunk any....and today, I went to the doctor for the results.

He said no, it did not shrink....it is GONE!!!!! Completely GONE!! (sorry I'm a little excited hehe)

I told everyone I was going to kick it's ass and I did. My doctor said it is very rare that he sees a patient do such a turnaround as I did, and in such a short period of time. When I was first diagnosed, they were not too optimistic. They couldn't operate, so it was chemo and radiation, along with supplements and a really strict diet. Now here I am 6 weeks later, and it's just GONE. Anyway, I am just so happy and excited, I had to share it with all of you!

Here is story in pics LOL

Me at sickest

Me telling cancer "Oh no you DON'T

Me gettingbetter

Me today

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!

We all knew you could do it!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Stealthy, I am super happy for you, and so glad to read this. After all the people I've lost to this killer, I'm glad to hear a victory story. May you have a long and healthy life from this day on. And don't look back.
edit on 10/17/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

YOU GO LADY!

Well done for beating that nasty beast. I knew you'd pull through.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Congratulations!!
I have had a few friends survive cancer and it's life changing for them. It's like they get a 2nd chance at life, and they appreciate it.

I am happy for you and welcome you back to the land of the healthy, and thanks for sharing something so positive

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow! Such great news. Congratulations! What a lovely lady you are. Well, Stealthy, with your brand new life just beginning, how about sharing your new bucket list with us? May all your days be filled to overflowing with positive things.
edit on 17-10-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hard to express emotions online, but I'm happy for you.

Here's to you: WOO HOO!

Happy dance!

WOO WOO!

WOO WOO!

WOO HOO!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Great news! Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ive had 8-9 relatives who has passed from Cancer...

All things happen for a reason, you know? You have something in life that needs to be done yet. The whole world is ahead of you.

Congrats and blessings to you!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
congratulations,been there and fought it and won myself so know everything you,ve went through except i was giving a 90% chance when i fought it,going by what you,ve said your % was lower.

glad you proved stronger and all respect for showing that a positive mind can over come anything

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey StealthyKat!

Congratulations on licking the 'c' monster!
No surprise you would surprise the doctors with your quick comeback - you're StealthyKat!
Cheers to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
AWESOME!!! You came to chew bubble gum or kick ass....and you were all out of gum.

It is fantastic to hear when folks beat the big C! Congrats to you and your loved ones. There is nothing like a second chance.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Absolutely THE best news I've heard in a while. Congratulations and continued good vibes!!! You feel blessed but so do we...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
8 more lives left, use them wisely.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Congratulations! I am glad the "Big C" did not claim you. Here's to many more years with your family, friends, loved ones, and the crazy residents of ATS!!

P.S. You are a very pretty lady.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well done Stealthy on beating this. Such a great thing to hear and made my day!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So good for you Stealthy!! I got my clean bill in March '10 and everything ahead is pure Gravy Train!
Wait, that's 9-Lives. Like was said, enjoy the rest because you can't kill the best!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

OMFG!!!!! THATS FREAKING FANTASTIC!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this fabulous news with your ATS family!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Way to go Lady.

Congratulations!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join