It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Let me first say that I am not a sketic....

You people wonder why we get a bad name. You wonder why we get labeled at wacko's, or that we have a few screws loose.....

its probably because of people like you who actually take pathetic/worthless/terrible pictures (like these) as credible evidence.....

You want to create that picture yourself? Its easy

All you need is a few metal poles and a tough fabric

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Man why dont you give the guy a chance? He said he is having problems with the uploads !

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Those pics could really be just about anything really. I'd love to see Durden's suggestions carried out, but I'll bet that doesn't happen, otherwise we'd see some dome-shaped merry go rounds or something there in the daytime.....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think he should go over to the area in the daytime and look for anything unusual then go back to where he was a take day pictures. This should be his quest in trying to prove also it wouldn't hurt for him to find a location a little closer but secure for him and his friend to observe at night.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sure ill go ther today, and i aint full of bull# thanks, the reason why i posted these pics is coz they WERENT THERE before, and if they were then there was something in the way for me not to see them...and as for the comment about anyone being able to do this wiv a few poles, im not entirely sure i accept that theory but im 16 years old mate i aint got time for that...
Be back later with the pics

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

its probably because of people like you who actually take pathetic/worthless/terrible pictures (like these) as credible evidence.....

He never said "i have credible evidence of UFO's"

If you want the best proof of ufo's go search for the recent Mexican Airforce Ufo's now that IS proof probably the best IMO, infact the pictures this wood guy has taken kind of looks like the orbs, but im keeping an open mind at the moment until i see some more posts from him, because my first thought was car headlights for the first few images then the latter ones where more above the ground.

It would be excellent i think it was Durdens idea that you could take good images during the day of the exact same place so we can reference from those images, maybe there are hills we cannot see.

Interesting post nontheless.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I looked at it from all angles in photoshop and I wonder why a night vision mode on the nokia would have that much contrast and brightness...when i take night shots there isn't that much differentiation between light and dark objects from so far away...it looks like a manufactured photo, plus didn't the original resolution get uploaded.

its a hoax in my opinion

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see a bunch of lights which are tremendously overexposed (which is completely normal, the camera being on "night mode"). But it could be anything.

The "static" some are talking about is not static, it is probably random noise, which is to be expected with the high ASA settings (night mode). You would get exactly the same results if you used Photoshop to increase the brightness and contrast (which the camera in this case did automatically).

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Looking forward to the daytime pics...thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
May I please take off copies of these?

And I already have some like these myself that I found other places:

Resolute Bay, Can
UK Hanbury and
WWII US Coast Guard

I have some from wisconsin that are just like yours, except they're gifs and gifs won't print here. [shrug]

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Those pics could really be just about anything really. I'd love to see Durden's suggestions carried out, but I'll bet that doesn't happen, otherwise we'd see some dome-shaped merry go rounds or something there in the daytime.....

In fact, they look like cars. They look exactly like night shots of cars, taken on a cell phone camera and tweaked by Photoshop. I think that if we look closely enough, we can identify the make and model. Another set looks like street lights in the park.

We've seen this stuff before. Other notable "alien proof" included shots of old luggage carousels in airports (we had a number of people fall for that), and cryolasers (a number of people fell for that), and even someone trying to pass off the entrance to a water tower (shot at a strange angle) as an alien base.

Don't be so desparate for proof that you accept everything as being real. There are a LOT of hoaxers in the UFO ranks.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Byrd,

what I notice is you're quick to jump on the possibilities of his photos being forged--out of hand.

So, that sends up a flare in me because I've been saving and archiving such photos for a long time--the ones that have no other explanation.

Would you like to comment on the three that I provided out of my archives. Do you think they are faked also?

Is everything faked? Everything?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Would you like to comment on the three that I provided out of my archives. Do you think they are faked also?

I don't know about Byrd but IMO the second picture (UK Hanbury) is quite an obvious photoshop creation. The lens flare filter gives the exact same 'artificial feel' as can be seen in that pic. The other two I really can't say anything about.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Durden]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, I must agree with Byrd. You need to be skeptical. You can be hopeful but you really must be skeptical to keep things in check.

Just look at our own US government.
Do you believe everything they tell you?
Do you believe every picture of weapons of mass distruction that they show you?

And I would still love to know what the odds are of people snapping pictures of UFOs all over the world for over 60 years and we still dont have one single closeup, clear, difinitive picuture of one.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A bit of humor:

Ever notice how the claim is there is a craft landing, a creature getting out, being discovered then running back and flying off? Cripes, I know when I'm on a long trip when you've gotta pee, you've gotta pee. How embarrassing would it be to be caught on film. With no spaceport nearby, and Earth being the wildlife reserve the solar system, it sounds like a good place to stop.

Seriously:

I enjoy these pics quite a bit. Something is going down, the question is what? Yes, please flood the thread with details, ignore the skeptics comments but answer the questions.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am looking forward to the daylight pics to see what is there during the daytime. I can't really see much of anything from the night time pics.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

what I notice is you're quick to jump on the possibilities of his photos being forged--out of hand.

As am I, except I'm more apt to go for misidentification, versus deliberate hoax. I just want to eliminate the obvious first before crying "smoking gun"...and as mentioned, there are numerous hoaxers in the field.

I would.

The first is likely the sunlight reflected off a weather balloon, especially given that this is obviously an Arctic weather station.

The second is (as mentioned by Durden) most likely lens flare.

The third however, I would firmly keep in the unexplained category...though it's possible they may be glare from the side view mirrors of the cars parked towards the bottom of the picture....Film can do some funny things sometimes, especially older cameras...but I'm leaning more towards just keeping it as a mystery....

Is everything faked? Everything?

No, but much is, and even more is misinterpreted. Given the way the field has been made to appear ridiculous, many (myself included), simply want to eliminate the more mundane possibilities before leaping to the fantastic.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've looked at these a couple of times. I guess I just don't see this as "good" proof. The pics are AWFUL. How can you honestly blame or berate someone for doubting their authenticity? Really.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think there are some things about this that are slightly unusual. The lights and the noises.......hmmm, I assume that someone that has spent all their lives living in Harrow DOES know the difference, but here goes anyway.....Harrow is only 12 miles from Heathrow airport and probably about 7 miles from the main flight path as indicated by the red arrows on the image here. Could the lights and sounds be from incoming aircraft?

Just for you non-englanders, Central London is approx 12 miles east of Heathrow. Also relating to this, here's a link to the Harrow Times for an article on flight paths near Harrow.
www.harrowtimes.co.uk...
I used to spend my summer holidays with my Great Aunt & Uncle at Southall so I know the area a bit, but that was 15 years ago. I've never heard of Drake Park so I guess it must be quite small. As for the silhouettes on the original photos, who knows?

Anyway, here's the challenge. Can someone please debunk this before Friday afternoon. If I get off work early enough, I'm gonna go up there and see what I can find for myself. Yes, I'll take my camera.

If this is a wind up Woodsyboy, tell us before Friday!
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im always skeptical but sometimes a pic comes along and i can tell stright away wether its fake/hoax etc.

This guy posted some images as he thinks they are UFOs landing.

If it was a hoax he would elaborate alot more and try to defend his images but he is not, unless he actually knows whats in these images but im guessing he doesnt.

They dont seem to be faked, i know you can easily take a mob-pic and edit it on your pc but its just lights so he had no reason to add some lights into a picture so therefore i believe his images are not faked.

The pics are not of the best quality to know for sure what the lights are, but if he posts the daylight pics we are sure to find out.

Im going with "Car lights" as i said earlier in this thread but because another member has said he lives near an airport im going with either cars or aircraft maybe both!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join