It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Warns of UK Perfect Storm Regarding Pensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Prince Charles has just made an announcement to the UK that the pension crisis will be the 'Perfect Storm' I can't help but agree, I have seen this coming for a while.

Longevity has increased and there is an imbalance between people paying taxes and those needing pensions and care.

We are in crisis.

He mentions population crisis and resources.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Prince of Wales has urged the pensions industry to ensure portfolios are "resilient in the long term" or risk condemning future generations to "an exceptionally miserable future". In a pre-recorded speech, Prince Charles told the National Association of Pension Funds that sustainable investments were especially important in "increasingly uncertain times" to avoid a "miserable future".

The video is not yet available on youtube so if anyone can embed it from the BBC site I would be very greatful.

From his speach...

If we do not act, your grandchildren and mine are facing a miserable future.

I guess we all knew this already.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

His grandchildren aren't facing any such thing, the stupid, jug-eared, in-bred, moronic, reptile fackerhead.

And breath...and calm...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

LOL ..yep breath ..calm ..Like he didn't know what The city was planning ...right ..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

So true.

They wont suffer at all.

Mentioning his grandchild is the fashion these days.

Doom, Doom, Doom but moving swiftly on the baby George...

You know, I was watching his speech on BBC live news and was expecting an analysis from the news readers but nothing.

I have given up. F it. I'm listening to Frankie Paul now and bobbing my head and typing to the rhythm.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

khimbar
reply to post by Tsu322

His grandchildren aren't facing any such thing, the stupid, jug-eared, in-bred, moronic, reptile fackerhead.

And breath...and calm...
HAHA... A row of bouncy, laughing smilies and 3 thumbs up for you!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

He doesn't care.

He sat in a room composing himself to look forlorn before going on camara, you can bet on it.

What do you people think of what he said of the pension crisis?

Britain is failing big time.

I guess I'm going to have to learn a whole new set of skills. Hunting, skinning, building a shelter in the Brecon Beacons.

I might just go now, at least that way I will already know what I'm doing before the diarrhoea hits the ceiling.

I am pooped. By the time comes for me to claim pension we will be living in a second world economy, if not third.

Let it sink in people, Brits. This is our reality.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Tsu322
Prince Charles has just made an announcement to the UK that the pension crisis will be the 'Perfect Storm' I can't help but agree, I have seen this coming for a while.

Longevity has increased and there is an imbalance between people paying taxes and those needing pensions and care.

We are in crisis.

He mentions population crisis and resources.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Prince of Wales has urged the pensions industry to ensure portfolios are "resilient in the long term" or risk condemning future generations to "an exceptionally miserable future". In a pre-recorded speech, Prince Charles told the National Association of Pension Funds that sustainable investments were especially important in "increasingly uncertain times" to avoid a "miserable future".

The video is not yet available on youtube so if anyone can embed it from the BBC site I would be very greatful.

From his speach...

If we do not act, your grandchildren and mine are facing a miserable future.

I guess we all knew this already.

Isn't it grand that all the ATS'rs are concered outside of the box?. Unfortunately they are mute by choice.... If a leader is warning of doom, maybe people should listen, IDK what do others think?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

who cares what that idiot thinks, he's mad as a bicycle :-)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by Tsu322

who cares what that idiot thinks, he's mad as a bicycle :-)

Bicycles are self-powered, generally quiet, and serve a purpose.

Considerably better than him, I think you'll find.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

With respect khimbar, yes, his grandchildren probably wont face the hardships the rest of ours will, BUT, he was right in what he was saying.

Using his own grandchildren in the argument was probably his way of driving the message across, and it was a good message.

Credit where credit is due.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

I agree.

I think people always thought of this coming crisis as a future one, far off.

The heir to the thone has stood and made an announcement. He fortells a very bleak future.

When authorities warn of snow people buy wellies. When they warn of infection people keep kids out of schools. When they warn of traffic they take another route.

When my future King stands up and says YOUR FUTURE IS A DYSTOPIA, THE FIRST WORLD ECONOMY IS NO MORE I consider survival methods and thank whatever gods exist that I have a head start.

I will be camping this year when temps go plumeting. I will take minimal supplies and endure as much hardship as possible.

We need to prepare for this brothers and sisters.

I know most probably cannot accept this as truth, there is always denial when a matter is just too hard to digest. That's OK, if you are one of those people that think everything is going to be fine, just practice survival for fun. Challenge yourself. Have hobbies that involve old school skills and pasttimes.

I am afraid too.

Please people, lets stick together and start suppoting your community now. Help your neighbours and anyone you know because you will need those people. Lets not turn against each other over petty matters.

My mother told me everyone was equal in her day, everyone had nothing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
State pensions are a scam. It would be best to end them.

For 35 years I contributed huge amounts of cash to fund UK pensions, but
, due to a quirk in the law, come 65, I shall not get a penny, any employer will be free to dismiss me without a moments notice.

After 65, the life I face is as black as thunder, and I literally face, dying on the street, homeless from hyperthermia without an urgent, out-of-the-blue miracle in the next 11 years.

TO regain a pension, I would need to work, non-stop until I am 73 years old.

This is one, vast f**king scam!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by abacus10

Try to put away money if you can, then buy whatever gold you can, whilst you are still working try to get as many things for the future that you can.

Don't indulge in too much luxury. If you are used to that kind of lifestyle the fall will be harder.

Go to places where there are people in your community and talk to them about what is going on. Find out the sort of people you want to be around in that situation.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is what happens when the productive class don't breed enough.
Their own fault really.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

A good point, and well made. Thank you.

But I still think he's a eugenicist scumbag who would happily see us all dead; a view he got from his father.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Yes, I believe his father is a eugenesist.

I wonder what they talk about at the dinner table. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Royals are in a unique position in my opinion. I beleive that they, possibly alone, have the oppertunity to speak their mind in public.

I don't get all the Royals bashing, I really don't.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by khimbar

Yes, I believe his father is a eugenesist.

I wonder what they talk about at the dinner table. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

I don't knock Charlie, his farming methods are very organic and Edwardian. Look how long the Royals live to? They eat the best food. Not the Frankencrap that the rest of the growing obese are condemned to ingest. This power business has been on the horizon since people stopped coppicing there own trees for fuel. As far as any social conscience goes Thatcher was a working class girl who shafted the Unions, and allowed the rich to write there own ticket, without any pressure to find new markets and use the brains from the Universities, in fact Britain is just going back to normal. Two centuries ago you got pissed on Gin to escape the poverty, now its a Booze and drugs, police state. If there any more marches that end in rioting remember the police now have the power to use live ammunition. I just cant see where it will end. Because this winter will be longer and harder than the rest.

top topics

join