It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Denying satan exists is foolish. He goes by many names such as the destroyer, devil, lucifer, antichrist, etc. Forget john milton as that is a recent work. Of course satan would NOT be mentioned in the bible IF SATAN influenced the bible.

We are not really fighting against oursevles, we are fighting against evil. Against evil in high places.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12 KJV bible.

I am not trying to smear masonry any more than it deserves to be smeared. Masonry is about studying the occult and finding esoteric meanings.

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry, giving instructions to the 23 supreme councils of the world.....

That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.

If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him?

Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

www.christian-restoration.com...

The last paragraph could not be more fallacious! God is evil and lucifer is good. No wonder we live in an orwellian world! Of course the vast majority of masons do not know who the grand architect is on purpose. They cant be trusted by their own breathen.
edit on 18/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

network dude

Fromabove
Freemasons had their part to play in the construction of the USA. They were creating a nation that was secular in nature with the ideal that there was a God, but no God as most understand that word to mean. They meant power, and that power would be the State, or in this case the central government. The word God as used by them is a double speak meaning and simply refers to supreme or all powerful. That means political power and money.

Um....no. Historically challenged.
Learn first, speak second.

Well, like I said. I know my history and have kept up on it. Freemasonry was all over it. In fact if you look on any dollar bill of the great seal you will see the phrase, "Announcing the birth of a new secular order." They were creating a godless humanistic society. It would only need some time to develop because the people thought the founders were talking about God not power and money. But now the people are all for that god which is the central federal government.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A house divided against itself cannot stand. She is talking about the downfall of America, when you under the spirit of conviction,

Of course the house is divided! That's the way it's suppose to be, Republicans and Democrats, checks and balances! That's Democracy!

when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:

For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

We don't live in a theocracy. America was established to escape religious tyranny, where one man decided what is law, and what is right and what isn't, like the Pope.

Reasons for Christians to stay out of politics

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Fromabove

network dude

Fromabove
Freemasons had their part to play in the construction of the USA. They were creating a nation that was secular in nature with the ideal that there was a God, but no God as most understand that word to mean. They meant power, and that power would be the State, or in this case the central government. The word God as used by them is a double speak meaning and simply refers to supreme or all powerful. That means political power and money.

Um....no. Historically challenged.
Learn first, speak second.

Well, like I said. I know my history and have kept up on it. Freemasonry was all over it. In fact if you look on any dollar bill of the great seal you will see the phrase, "Announcing the birth of a new secular order." They were creating a godless humanistic society. It would only need some time to develop because the people thought the founders were talking about God not power and money. But now the people are all for that god which is the central federal government.

A New Order of the Ages

History, not just something you can make up as you go along.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
quote of the day

HOLY SPIRIT EJECTED FROM THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, news at 11...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is another quote....

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

Also an ex high ranking mason speaks out...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wellllllllllllll

I DON'T KNOW if the stenographer had angelic visitations as part of her receiving her mandate to speak so boldly in the House chambers . . . I am convinced Holy Spirit was speaking to her. I trust God's angels were standing beside her as she did.

In terms of your unbiblical and unhistorical . . . comments . . . about angels . . .

Any perspective that denies the reliability of Scripture

is wholesale corrupt and off the wall, imho.

. . . as well as idolatrous of an INSTITUTIONAL meme . . .

There's plenty of Scripture to document the copulations between fallen angels and human women.

www.alienresistance.org...

has plenty of material documenting such; as does Guy Malone's youtube videos:

GUY MALONE’S YOUTUBE LIST OF VIDS:

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

Here's my reviews of some of his videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Mary K Baxter's book on Angels is enlightening from a BIBLICAL and revelatory perspective:

A DIVINE REVELATION OF ANGELS

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1380471069&sr=8-9&keywords=mary++Baxter

And one of the most encouraging books I ever read period is Roland Buck's ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT. He and his wife had a many months long EXPERIENCE of huge angels in their home. Their 2 Great Dane dogs loved it when the angels manifested BODILY in their home. They could always tell before the angels came to their bedroom because of the way the dogs acted so uniquely gleeful:

www.angelsonassignment.org...

And, yes,

EXO-VATICANA by Chris Putnam and Tom Horn is a 600 page SUMMARY of 10's of THOUSANDS of pages of documentation--a shocking amount of it from the worshiped INSTITUTION the RCC.

They discuss quite extensively the differences between fallen angels and unfallen angels with exhaustive documentation of very scholarly sorts. Where the RCC offers pontifical blather and dogma about angels . . . Putnam and Horn dig out Biblical and other history and EXPERIENCES vs opinions and philosophy.

Thankfully, one with an experience need never be 'down wind' of one farting merely opinions.

Here's the thread introducing their discussion of the Pope's behind the scenes prepping to increasingly overtly label the satanic fallen angels as good guys that the Vatican is working with:

And here's their website's article on the book etc:

www.logosapologia.org...

And here's a thread on The Vatican & Aliens [fallen angels] 2013:Unsealed Alien Files:

Here's the video related to that:

www.disclose.tv...

excerpts;

. . . [minute: 00:22 ] that this holy order could be part of one of the biggest cover-ups in UFO history. . . .the church is getting ready to embrace outside of planet earth as part of creation. According to UFO theorists, the Vatican has possessed knowledge of alien life, for centuries . . .

[BX: Actually, to embrace fallen angels purporting to be distant planet ET's as part of beneficial theologically instructive creation]
. . .

UNSEALED ALIEN FILES . . .

. . .

[minute 2:05] April 8th (2005) at 6:03 AM hours before John Paul's funeral, an unidentified flying object is filmed by a security camera observing St Peter's Basilica. Could this mysterious object be evidence of a connection between the Vatican and alien life? A connection that theorists and historians believe has existed since the creation of the [RCC] church.

. . .

Giordanao Bruno . . . suggesting that science dictates life on other planets. . . . in 1600, Bruno was found guilty of heresy and burned at the stake. . . . the first person in history executed by the [RCC] for belief in Extraterrestrials . . . . . . was Bruno sacrificed to cover up a secret the church has allegedly hidden for the past 1500 years?

= = =

And here: Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure [update]

Truth does not arrive out of nor is it reliably confirmed or disconfirmed by a Good-ole-boy's group of power-mongers in pontifical dress.

God is Truth.
His Word is Truth.
His ways are Truth.

edit on 18/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: left out part

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

BO XIAN
Any perspective that denies the reliability of Scripture is wholesale corrupt and off the wall, imho.
. . . as well as idolatrous of an INSTITUTIONAL meme . . .

Well all I can say is that you've admitted your shortcoming and that's the first step towards recovery. May I suggest you actually read the historic and scientific evidence that absolutely proves your Old Testament stories to be hogwash? It'll help you on your path to knowledge. I wish you well with it.

And here: Exo-Vaticana:

Again ... Tom Horn?? Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Here is another quote....

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer ! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

Also an ex high ranking mason speaks out...

And here is a link that explains what Pike really means in that out of context quote to often posted out of sheer ignoance.

If you like, you can find out all about Bill Shenobelin, the guy in your nice video there. He is a Vampire, and was once head of the Satanic church.

Here is a timeline of some of his accomplishments. Are you sure this is they guy you want representing your side?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1a5dd7abdc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Evidently I've investigated the reliability of the Biblical texts far more than you have.

I've also never found that denial of truth to turn out to be a good survival or life enhancing habit.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Certainly it is wise to test the waters . . . and verify major philosophical and behavioral change.

However, such changes DO OCCUR.

And I'm happy to cheer them on vs trash them.

He's not the only one to make similar assertions, of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Evidently I've investigated the reliability of the Biblical texts far more than you have.

Erm, no. Not really, you haven't. No.

I asked you before if you'd read Karen Armstrong or Robert Wright on the history/evolution of "God."

I guess you haven't, or you wouldn't have said this. And I guess you don't plan to, because it would - well - blow your "truth" out of the water. But I understand you are quite 'set in your ways' at this point, and unlikely to question new material.

OH, and by the way: God's angels are standing next to ME as I type this.

edit on 10/18/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I don't recall specifically whether I've read their stuff or not. From what you've shared hereon of such stuff, I have read such blather. I found it very unconvincing.

Enjoy the "angels of light" while you can, I guess.

As St Paul said . . . even if an angel from Heaven comes preaching any other Gospel, consider him accursed.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

From what you've shared hereon of such stuff, I have read such blather. I found it very unconvincing.

"Blather"?

REALLY?

In 1999 Armstrong received the Muslim Public Affairs Council's Media Award.[15][16][17]

Armstrong was honoured by the New York Open Center in 2004 for her "profound understanding of religious traditions and their relation to the divine."[18]

She received an honorary degree as Doctor of Letters by Aston University in 2006.[19]

In May 2008 she was awarded the Freedom of Worship Award by the Roosevelt Institute, one of four medals presented each year to men and women whose achievements have demonstrated a commitment to the Four Freedoms proclaimed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1941 as essential to democracy: freedom of speech and of worship, freedom from want and from fear. The institute stated that Armstrong had become "a significant voice, seeking mutual understanding in times of turbulence, confrontation and violence among religious groups." It cited "her personal dedication to the ideal that peace can be found in religious understanding, for her teachings on compassion, and her appreciation for the positive sources of spirituality." [20]

She has also received the TED Prize 2008.[21]

In 2009 she was awarded the Dr. Leopold Lucas Prize by the University of Tübingen.[22]

Armstrong was honored Nationalencyklopedin's International Knowledge Award 2011[23] "for her long standing work of bringing knowledge to others about the significance of religion to humankind and, in particular, for pointing out the similarities between religions. Through a series of books and award-winning lectures she reaches out as a peace-making voice at a time when world events are becoming increasingly linked to religion."

On November 30, 2011 (St. Andrew's Day) Armstrong was made honorary Doctor of Letters by the University of Saint Andrews.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...
This is "blather"?

Wright has written extensively on the topic of religion, predominately in his latest book The Evolution of God. In 2009, When asked by Bill Moyers if God is a figment of the human imagination, Wright responds: "I would say so. Now, I don't think that precludes the possibility that as ideas about God have evolved people have moved closer to something that may be the truth about ultimate purpose and ultimate meaning... Very early on, apparently people started imagining sources of causality. Imagining things out there making things happen. And early on there were shamans who had mystical experiences that even today a Buddhist monk would say were valid forms of apprehension of the divine or something. But by and large I think people were making up stories that would help them control the world." [21]

Wright described himself as agnostic when he appeared on The Colbert Report,[22] and opposes creationism, including intelligent design. Wright has a strictly materialist conception of natural selection; however, he does not deny the possibility of some larger purpose unfolding, that natural selection could itself be the product of design,[23] in the context of teleology.[24] Wright describes what he calls the "changing moods of God", arguing that religion is adaptable and based on the political, economic and social circumstances of the culture, rather than strictly scriptural interpretation.[25]

Wright has also been critical of New Atheism and describes himself more specifically as a secular humanist.[26] Wright makes a distinction between religion being "wrong" and "bad" and is hesitant to agree that its bad effects greatly outweigh its good effects. He sees the New Atheists as attempting to actively convert people in the same way as many religions do. Wright views it as being counterproductive to think of religion as being the root cause of today's problems.[27]

en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)

BLATHER? REALLY???

: old-timey eyeroll and shake-my-head:

But you think Lee Strobel has it together.
WOW.

Just, wow.

edit on 10/18/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes. Blather.

A certain leader got a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE no less . . .

without a shred of a gnat's fart's worth of earning it . . .

I'm not impressed with accolades from the . . . propagandizers.

BTW, Lee Strobel's research stands on it's own merits . . . with extensive documentation from a list of highest quality scholars.

You are welcome to deny its merits as long as you can.

edit on 18/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not impressed with accolades from the . . . propagandizers.

BTW, Lee Strobel's research stands on it's own merits . . . with extensive documentation from a list of highest quality scholars.

You are welcome to deny its merits as long as you can.

Gee, thanks.

Whatever. (GOD I miss the old emoticons)!!! :eyeroll:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

wildtimes
"Blather"? REALLY?

I could quote you some 'blather' ... blather that has been irrefutably proven wrong and it all comes from the Old Testament. Blather about snakes talking. Blather about the earth and humanity being 6,000 years old. Blather about Noahs Ark and that all humans on earth came from 3 pairs of reproducing humans on a boat 6,000 years ago (Which is genetically IMPOSSIBLE). Blather about Abraham existing and that the psychotic should be praised for trying to murder his child while the 'voices' told him to. Blather that pure spirit beings called angels could procreate with an entirely different species (humans) .... Lots of blather and none of it from God. Which brings us back to the topic of the thread .... people thinking that God is directing them to do something self destructive and meaningless like what this woman did in Washington. Would God really take this woman, who was admittedly stressed out over the government shut down and unable to sleep for a few nights, and tell her to throw away her income and her career so that she could shout for a minute about God and Freemasons??? Really? That kind of self destructive behavior doesn't seem very 'Holy Spirit-ish' ... and neither do the 'blathering' Old Testament stories (Abraham in particular comes to mind).

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

... Lots of blather and none of it from God. Which brings us back to the topic of the thread .... people thinking that God is directing them to do something self destructive and meaningless like what this woman did in Washington. Would God really take this woman, who was admittedly stressed out over the government shut down and unable to sleep for a few nights, and tell her to throw away her income and her career so that she could shout for a minute about God and Freemasons??? Really? That kind of self destructive behavior doesn't seem very 'Holy Spirit-ish' ... and neither do the 'blathering' Old Testament stories (Abraham in particular comes to mind).

Yup.

It really blows my mind...the 'blather'. And the refusal to look at other sources and ideas.

The lady is clearly having a mental "breakdown" - evidence is her rant in a wholly inappropriate venue.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

BO XIAN

I don't recall specifically whether I've read their stuff or not. From what you've shared hereon of such stuff, I have read such blather. I found it very unconvincing.

Enjoy the "angels of light" while you can, I guess.

As St Paul said . . . even if an angel from Heaven comes preaching any other Gospel, consider him accursed.

Religion ISN'T reliable. If it was it would have discussed the nephelim and elohim in full detail and there would be no "need" for masonry and other secret societies hiding the plain truth that shows like *ancient aliens* tries to uncover.

Religion is CONTROLLED! Sure there are some gold nuggets to be found within both new and old testaments but rellying on each is a mistake imho. Its full of metaphors, half-truths, full-truths, quarter-truths, out right lies, etc.

Its like buying a 20 year old car and leaving it at your mechanic to work on it for weeks. A few days is not enough. I personally believe in the ancient astronaut hypothesis which makes a hell of a lot more sense and I can absorb it quickly.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Religion ISN'T reliable.

:thumb up:

I find the 'ancient aliens' theory to be very compelling as well.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join