It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Who cares about her allegiance, or her religious convictions? She's a court reporter! She's no different than any other disruptive protester who tried to grab the spot light before getting led out by security. In fact, she's no different from the Bible thumping nutter on the street corner yelling about doom and gloom, Armageddon, and the New World Order!

edit on 17-10-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Pure spirit only?

How is it that angels in the Old Testament ate with Abraham . . . Lot . . . ???

How is it that the men of Soddom and Gomorrah wanted to homosexually plug the rears of "pure spirit?"

In this woman's case, evidently angels were not involved as messengers . . . God evidently gave her a dream directly.

edit on 17/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Inappropriate, keep "god" out of politics would you like it if they made you hear a praise about Satan? No, then don't force others to hear your praising of "god" in a government building.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Disruptive protester? , no better than a street preacher? , maybe you could explain that you very often seem to post a hatful spin on things especially things religious. So would you categorize her with the student who stood from of a tank in tianamen square? Or Martian Luther king or many other great protesters ? Yeah she broke protocol of her job , but maybe because she saw others in great power doing the same. People with lifetime appointments who rant time to time and turn around and carry back at their job of running , I mean ruining the country , to carry out their personal agenda behind closed and open doors. You are a shill and need to admit it . How else are you attacking this woman on a personal level ? Oh yeah " sociopath"

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Look at your money " in god we trust"
Ever hear about the song god bless America ?
Have you not heard speech after political speech without ending in such an epitome?
Just cause they don't out right define who their god is but you can bet they praise openly in politics all the time. Wake up

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Strollin

Disruptive protester?

Yeah, that's right! She's no different than any other protester that caught the public eye for a minute and used it to promote her agenda? What of she had been a pro-choice woman against abortion restrictions? Would you still support her outburst?

no better than a street preacher?

Yeah, that's right! Street preachers offend the ears of all passers by, forcing their doom and gloom damnation spiel as they're thumping on their Bibles.

maybe you could explain that you very often seem to post a hatful spin on things especially things religious.

Maybe you can explain why people who think they have God, think that they have the right to force their beliefs on everyone, and utter curses of damnation while praying for the destruction of America, humanity and the planet?

So would you categorize her with the student who stood from of a tank in tianamen square?

Oh brother! (rolls eyes) NOPE!

Or Martian Luther king or many other great protesters ?

Nope!

Yeah she broke protocol of her job , but maybe because she saw others in great power doing the same. People with lifetime appointments who rant time to time and turn around and carry back at their job of running , I mean ruining the country , to carry out their personal agenda behind closed and open doors.

Anyone who's been paying attention to this debacle has an opinion. She's not special.

You are a shill and need to admit it .

What does that mean? Do you think I get paid to post my opinion? Where can I sign up for that?

How else are you attacking this woman on a personal level ? Oh yeah " sociopath"

I disagree with her. But I hardly think that I attacked her by calling her a "court reporter"!

I don't think God could care less whether Congress opens the government, raises the debt ceiling, allows big pharma to get away, unaccountable for medical device failures or if poor people get medical care.

Face it. You're only (excitedly) defending her because she got your cockles in a rise by mentioning Jesus, and Free Masons, and cursing the United States as "godless". Her temper tantrum was your temper tantrum. But she's no different than the holier than thou, so called Christians, preaching "God hates gays!"

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hit the nail on the head with this one. I wish our congressmen and leaders had fortitude like this. So does anyone wonder why she was rushed to the hospital?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What a beautifully conducted smear campaign, it's like a piece of aged art from another era.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty cool. It's not every day you see someone in the US house shouting about Masons! I hope she's ok and that she doesn't get into much trouble either.

I'm not a Christian either, but just because she is, it doesn't have to mean she's thick or stupid. Seems like there's quite a few people here that think that, kind of sad really.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by A T K

now on congressional record she warned the world of the impending doom being brought on by the illuminati and freemasons. in the capitol. in front of the brownshirts. permanently placed on the DHS and NSA watch lists. job, gone. possibly end up in jail or an institution. its really sad that all of these posters just want to trash the religion of this women. in twenty seconds this women showed more courage than most of these armchair commandos will ever show in their entire lives.

you should be cheering for someone standing up to the establishment. and all you want to do is make fun of believing in God. and not even with thought provoking arguments. just childish name calling crap. you can't claim the mantle of rational enlightenment when all you do is act like a bunch of feces flinging monkeys. instead of uniting against the common enemies of mankind, you just keep on spewing the same divide and conquer rhetoric being used to make all of us slaves.

guess what? it doesn't matter if you believe god or satan. it only matters what the nwo running things believe, and they are acting accordingly. and by bashing Christians all you are doing are assisting the other side. with all of the plans they have for the world. based on satan's ideas. yeah. that's going to end well.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
more will be revealed
edit on 17-10-2013 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

robobbob
possibly end up in jail or an institution.

It's not likely it's going to go to insane levels like that. She ranted for a minute in the house, hardly a big deal to the elite, etc. Has anyone got any updates on what happened to her and how she is?
edit on 17-10-2013 by robhines because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

mrphilosophias
Tell me you worshipers of idols, which god do you trust in?

Not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't think that's really helping things!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

windword

Strollin

Disruptive protester?

Yeah, that's right! She's no different that any other protester that caught the public eye for a minute and used it to promote her agenda? What of she had been a pro-choice woman against abortion restrictions? Would you still support her outburst?

Yeah, that's right! Street preachers offend the ears of all passers by, forcing their doom and gloom damnation spiel as they're thumping on their Bibles.

maybe you could explain that you very often seem to post a hatful spin on things especially things religious.

Maybe you can explain why people who think they have God, think that they have the right to force their beliefs on everyone, and utter curses of damnation while praying for the destruction of America, humanity and the planet?

" sociopathy" go to post on previous page

So would you categorize her with the student who stood from of a tank in tianamen square?

What,, he was taking advantage of temporary spotlight , intended or not.

Nope!

Martin Luther was a street preacher , albeit not a doom and gloom one and he represented a human rights movement, but it incited great hatred and fear of him to the point of assassination .

Yeah she broke protocol of her job , but maybe because she saw others in great power doing the same. People with lifetime appointments who rant time to time and turn around and carry back at their job of running , I mean ruining the country , to carry out their personal agenda behind closed and open doors.

Anyone who's been paying attention to this debacle has an opinion. She's not special.

Didn't say she was , but I will now, so are all people

What does that mean? Do you think I get paid to post my opinion? Where can I sign up for that?

Didn't say you were paid , but are you not pushing some agenda?

How else are you attacking this woman on a personal level ? Oh yeah " sociopath"

I disagree with her. But I hardly think that I attacked her by calling her a "court reporter"!

No! On an earlier post you posed the accusation that she may have used her influence to enact policy? Did I get that right? Sure you don't want to throw in baby sacrifice in the women's bathroom at the White House ? Come on be nice. I'll try to be nicer.

I don't think God could care less whether Congress opens the government, raises the debt ceiling, allows big pharma to get away, unaccountable for medical device failures or if poor people get medical care.

I agree, to a point . What god? Wall Street?

Face it. You're only (excitedly) defending her because she got your cockles in a rise by mentioning Jesus, and Free Masons, and cursing the United States as "godless". Her temper tantrum was your temper tantrum. But she's no different than the holier than thou, so called Christians, preaching "God hates gays!"

No ,it was her rant , won't claim someone else's property . Your the one judging her so I'm judging you to the point of defending Christianity or any other religion that does not deserve people making empirical statements about their belief based in biased opinion. This where I rant, among other places and I hope I got the editing right. And my God doesn't hate gays but wonders how they will make babies? Or what rights they will take away from other gods children to get babies ,or kill babies. But I really only worry about one group of people, the sociopaths.
Thank you for your reply I would want for you and any else to be blessed with better,, everything.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Strollin because: Wrong reply and bad edit sorry

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Personally I think the poor woman has ben driven bat-shirt crazy by having to deal with the insanity that is US politics these days - many people can laugh it off, get angry about it, ignore it, or whatever - but not everyone can do so.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Strollin

windword

Strollin

Disruptive protester?

Yeah, that's right! She's no different that any other protester that caught the public eye for a minute and used it to promote her agenda? What of she had been a pro-choice woman against abortion restrictions? Would you still support her outburst?

" sociopathy" go to post on previous page

What,, he was taking advantage of temporary spotlight , intended or not.

Nope!

Martin Luther was a street preacher , albeit not a doom and gloom one and he represented a human rights movement, but it incited great hatred and fear of him to the point of assassination .

Didn't say she was , but I will now, so are all people

Didn't say you were paid , but are you not pushing some agenda?

No! On an earlier post you posed the accusation that she may have used her influence to enact policy? Did I get that right? Sure you don't want to throw in baby sacrifice in the women's bathroom at the White House ? Come on be nice. I'll try to be nicer.

I agree, to a point . What god? Wall Street?

No ,it was her rant , won't claim someone else's property . Your the one judging her so I'm judging you to the point of defending Christianity or any other religion that does not deserve people making empirical statements about their belief based in biased opinion. This where I rant, among other places and I hope I got the editing right. And my God doesn't hate gays but wonders how they will make babies? Or what rights they will take away from other gods children to get babies ,or kill babies. But I really only worry about one group of people, the sociopaths.
Thank you for your reply I would want for you and any else to be blessed with better,, everything. Bad edit sorry still a noob.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Watching the whole video, it is very odd to me how she walks around and up to the podium. She almost seems like she is in a trance or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Seriously, the God part is one thing, I'm sure everybody goes on it saying something about that.

What I was focused on was the "Mason" part, I get the impression and the way they dragged her out of their, may have revealed some truths.
"You can't serve two masters!", come on guys, SHE WORKS THERE!! obviously she was privy to some sort of information going on around there.

IDK, but I think there is more to this then meets the eye, the GOD part IMHO was that this religious woman knew some of the terrible things going on in there.

I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from her again.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Arnie123
Seriously, the God part is one thing, I'm sure everybody goes on it saying something about that.

What I was focused on was the "Mason" part, I get the impression and the way they dragged her out of their, may have revealed some truths.
"You can't serve two masters!", come on guys, SHE WORKS THERE!! obviously she was privy to some sort of information going on around there.

IDK, but I think there is more to this then meets the eye, the GOD part IMHO was that this religious woman knew some of the terrible things going on in there.

indeed. pray for her. God is our refuge.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't cast as the next "Tea Party darling" running for office somewhere! They'll be comparing her to Wendy Davis! Fox news already has her as a saint!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join