It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Pictures (not for the weak)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
WARNING LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Some recent pictures of this atrocious war. I hate posting this, BUT these are REAL pictures, and not the propaganda ones we see posted here almost everyday.Pictures of War

[edit on 15-11-2004 by asala]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yeah the suckiest part of the whole war is all those kids that are killed.

Better put a warning in the title cause those are some tough pictures.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
im sure each time an ameriacan see's those pictures they can rest easy and
say to them selves.

thats what our tax money is doing

ps i have seen worse ( affects from chemicals used by US forces in vietnam )

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Did you see the video on CNN ???

The American soldier blew that Iraqi away!!!!!

He looked pretty half/ dead already!!

dh

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Very important to post those kinds of pictures, dgtempe - thanx
this is the kind of thing the NWO and their groupies get high on
Far better than snorting a line - smelling the blood and sucking the death energy - after all Bush and Kerry have ancestral links to Vlad the Impaler
This mutilated destruction is what keeps our rulers going

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Vlad the Impaler! Wow how did you figure that out? I've never heard that.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for those pictures It makes me so mad to see the waste of humanity from both sides, and the inocent "casualties of Mr. Bush war'

For those that are defending this waste of humanity, take a good look and see what death is doing.

Women and children are dying the Red cresent is calling fallujah a humanitarian crisis and a disaster.

This is the freedom that Mr. Bush is giving to the people of Iraq.

Anybody that agree with this war and the killing of civilians should be ashamed.

And we have another thread posting pictures of happy children and Iraqis what a propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Marg, Saddam was not a merciful benevolent ruler who gave all of the oil money back to his people.

He didn't waste the money on his palaces. He didn't operate torture chambers in his prisons. He didn't have his political opponents daughters raped in prison. He didn't have mass graves all over the country to bury the Shiites and Kurds he killed.

Cmon Marg.......Iraq was stable under Saddam because Saddam killed hundreds of thousands of people to keep it stable. He was evil.......atleast admit that.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Marg, last night we were looking at pictures of 3 small Iraqi children with crayons...I wanted to post this to expose more of the truth.

Saddam may have been a monster- so are we for being involved in this war. So Saddam was a monster, now lets kills all the innocents, hundreds of thousands of them...

WHY DONT WE GO AFTER OSAMA?

Pleeezzeee...dont make me sick

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these. The sanitised version we get on ALL of the western news media CNN, SKY, BBC, totally disregards these kinds of killings and makes it sound like stuff all civilians were left in the city to be in harms way anyway. What sobering images you have posted - makes me sick.

Karen

dh

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Vlad the Impaler! Wow how did you figure that out? I've never heard that.

www.infowars.com...
there's a better tree than this though it's all down the European Royalty side
Dracula's there amongst the ancestors and Bush and Kerry are there related to the Windsors
No wonder they're in the game they're in

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Cmon Marg.......Iraq was stable under Saddam because Saddam killed hundreds of thousands of people to keep it stable. He was evil.......atleast admit that.

I have never defended Sadam, but I am horrify of the results of the liberation has brought to the people of that country, very soon US will have to used mass graves to bury the death just like Sadam did.

Right now the US is not keeping tags of the death in Iraq, not tags of civilians and Insurgents, so with all the death, how is US going to bury all that death.

Without identification? that is just the same as digging mass graves and put all the bodies in. Just like the man we liberated them from did.

Who is going to liberated them now from the horrors the liberators has brought to them.

link   

[

Um, hundreds of thousands??!!?? I heard that the body count was actually thought to be around 5000 after we actually went in and saw the graves. I agree that 5000 deaths is a horrible atrocity, however our current gov is responsible for a far greater number.

link   

Originally posted by dh
Very important to post those kinds of pictures, dgtempe - thanx
this is the kind of thing the NWO and their groupies get high on
Far better than snorting a line - smelling the blood and sucking the death energy - after all Bush and Kerry have ancestral links to Vlad the Impaler
This mutilated destruction is what keeps our rulers going

You people love posting pics of dead babies killed by our troops, but you would never watch the video of Nick Berg getting his head sawed off from a safehouse in the same city the dead and dismembered babies in your pics came from, nor are you capable of the level of logic and intelligence necessary to see that the terrorists worked, planned, and operated out of this city and refused to surrender even though they were warned time after time after time. It's their fault civilians are killed, THEIR FAULT. You cry about dead babies yet have no problem with the alternative: more beheadings, car bombs, executions.

Lots of pictures of dead soldiers and dead babies, but where's the picture of the Polish woman who had all four of her limbs dismembered, her throat slit and her face mangled by these pigs?

You like watching what our troops accidentally did to these people?

Watch them saw Nick Berg's head off.

Listen to him choke on his own blood.

Watch then saw Kim Il Sun's head off.

Listen to him beg for mercy before they gut him.

I'm sorry, I forgot. They're just fighting for their freedom.

Some of you are truly disgraceful.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

dh

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

WHY DONT WE GO AFTER OSAMA?

Cos we got him in our protection, Nice lady.
He was always one of ours

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Gotta go with Ibn on this one.

Sure you can tug at the heart string when you see bodies on the street, but all it shows us is war is hell. Emotional responses do not mean its wrong or right, its just a form of manipulation.

If I put up pictures of cows getting slaughtered and turned into steaks, would you stop eating meat?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
so saddam did all that **** to his people
killing thousends,

does that mean the US has to kill thousends like he did
on their path to democricy?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey while we're at it why not have a look at the way Saddam treated the Shi'as while he was in power:

TORTURE.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ib, the death of human beings "good or bad" is not justify, you have to see what wars and greed bring to countries, people that will never harm another human been in regular cir#ances will change when foreigners come to their lands and tried to take away what is rightfully theirs.

You can not win the harts and mind of people is you kill their familie members, you can not change people believe if you force your believe on them.

What will make you happy Ib? will it make you happy if US desimates the entire population in the middle east because they are not like us and do not like us either?

War only brings death, and more war.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Hey while we're at it why not have a look at the way Saddam treated the Shi'as while he was in power:

TORTURE.

wasnt most of that just after george bush ( the old one )
told them to start a up rising and would get help from the US ( but the US turned a blind eye )

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join