It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up: Top Israeli rabbi 'found Messiah'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't recall another thread very recently that has as much absolute demonized hogwash on it as this one. Fascinating.

What brought all the trash out, I wonder.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Yes but not the destruction of Yahwey only the universe as in terms of the earth and time itself as there shall be no more time, and there shall be a new earth and a new heaven (a higher universe perhaps a dimensional transcendance of our current state, I wonder were the angels originated as those whom came to earth are regarded to have fallen and they were able to breed with the daughters of man meaning they were essentially a varient on the same species but perhaps an earlier version and how many earths has the lord created and seeded, how many times has this been carried out and after us will there be another race of man in our place, there is nothing knew under the sun).

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by Seede

Yes but not the destruction of Yahwey only the universe as in terms of the earth and time itself as there shall be no more time, and there shall be a new earth and a new heaven (a higher universe perhaps a dimensional transcendance of our current state, I wonder were the angels originated as those whom came to earth are regarded to have fallen and they were able to breed with the daughters of man meaning they were essentially a varient on the same species but perhaps an earlier version and how many earths has the lord created and seeded, how many times has this been carried out and after us will there be another race of man in our place, there is nothing knew under the sun).

LABTECH767

Yes, I understand this the same as you have written. There are a few scientists that do believe that this universe is still expanding at an unfathomable rate into a third heaven or realm. I find that amazing because it leads me to believe that the universe is contained in a celestial space or envelope. Certain theology (2nd Corinthians 12:2-4) teaches that the kingdom of heaven is located in this third heaven. How the Apostles knew this is also amazing.

The angels that were cast out of heaven with Lucifer (Satan) were a great number (one third of the heavenly host) and it is my understanding that they are contained in Sheol in a division called hell (Jude 1:6)-- The second invasion of angels were those (two hundred in number) who came upon Mt. Herman and took wives of mortals to produce giants. These genetically modified creatures are not the seed of Adam and faced mortal deaths in the flood of Noah. These deceased giants are known as demonic spirits to us today.

Jewish anthology tells us that the Hebrews believed that there were many creations before the creation of Adam but not in the image and likeness of the Creator God. Adam is regarded as the first creature that was created in God's image. I assume that this entire universe is also different from the other creation periods. (My own belief) --

Through my own theological understanding, I am led to assume that according to 2nd Peter 3:10 the entire universe will be vaporized. That means, to me, that nothing more will be created in this universe. That would be the end of any more civilizations in this universe but we don't know about other created worlds (if there are any or will be anymore).

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

There's nothing in God's Word which would indicate that He would not be recreating

"a new heavens and a new earth"

in this multiverse.

He says, plainly, that He will be creating "a new heavens and a new earth."

There's not a lot of info about it and not even much of a hint of a timeline other than that it will be AFTER satan is loosed again for a season at the end of the thousand years of Christ's millennial reign of perfect peace--to test those born during that time. Then, he's scheduled to be locked up--evidently, forever.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Scorchio
I'm a little confused here.

This rabbi says he knows who the messiah is. He leaves a letter, to be opened after his death, and then reveals the name of the messiah; It's Jesus.

I already knew that.

Haha me too lol. I think they are saying it is ironic because the jews apparently don't believe Jesus is the son of god and the Messiah. I mean they were the ones who responsible for his crucifixion.

God really is merciful, after all that he still stands behind them as the chosen people and says that thousands will be saved in the last days. So if we see mass conversion of the jews then we know he is on his way.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Text
Haha me too lol. I think they are saying it is ironic because the jews apparently don't believe Jesus is the son of god and the Messiah. I mean they were the ones who responsible for his crucifixion.

reply to post by dlbott

It is ironic that you would say that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus. I had just completed a study on that subject and after reading your blog wanted to share something with you.

I was never aware of the fact that in that era of the Sanhedrin’s authority, which was given to them through Roman authority, that a blasphemer was lawfully put to death by stoning. Crucifixion was a Roman only punishment and against the Torah law. So in effect when Jesus was first brought to the Sanhedrin night court he was not lawfully charged. The Sanhedrin court of seventy one was not lawfully in session at the night time hours. In order to be lawfully accountable the court would have to be what they called a lesser Sanhedrin court of at least twenty three members.

If the court was to find Jesus guilty they would have had to have stoned him with the permission of the Procurator of that area. The house of Caiphus could produce neither the court nor the witnesses of two or more and even if he did he would have had to gain the permission of Rome to put Jesus to death by Torah law.

The trial was postponed in order to have the seventy one Sanhedrin members in session and at the end of the trial the votes were counted. Out of the seventy one votes that were cast forty votes were for acquittal while thirty one votes found Jesus guilty as charged. This was why Jesus was not stoned by the Jews. He was found not guilty by the Sanhedrin.

Caiphus then turned him over, with a great bribe, to the Roman Procurator who in turn used the choice system of a mob to find Jesus guilty. Jesus was not found guilty by either the Sanhedrin or Roman courts. He was found guilty by mob rule instigated by a bribe from the high priest of the house of Caiphus.

So the age old conflict still goes on. Who were the guilty ones who put Jesus to death? If Caiphus had not bribed Pontus Pilot then the matter would not have happened and if Pontus Pilot would have been honest then the matter would have not happened. If the mob had not been given their voice in this matter then it would not have happened. So here is a good example of being tried by mob rule. Something like the Zimmerman case of our times.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Seede

Text

reply to post by dlbott

It is ironic that you would say that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus. I had just completed a study on that subject and after reading your blog wanted to share something with you.

I was never aware of the fact that in that era of the Sanhedrin’s authority, which was given to them through Roman authority, that a blasphemer was lawfully put to death by stoning. Crucifixion was a Roman only punishment and against the Torah law. So in effect when Jesus was first brought to the Sanhedrin night court he was not lawfully charged. The Sanhedrin court of seventy one was not lawfully in session at the night time hours. In order to be lawfully accountable the court would have to be what they called a lesser Sanhedrin court of at least twenty three members.

If the court was to find Jesus guilty they would have had to have stoned him with the permission of the Procurator of that area. The house of Caiphus could produce neither the court nor the witnesses of two or more and even if he did he would have had to gain the permission of Rome to put Jesus to death by Torah law.

The trial was postponed in order to have the seventy one Sanhedrin members in session and at the end of the trial the votes were counted. Out of the seventy one votes that were cast forty votes were for acquittal while thirty one votes found Jesus guilty as charged. This was why Jesus was not stoned by the Jews. He was found not guilty by the Sanhedrin.

Caiphus then turned him over, with a great bribe, to the Roman Procurator who in turn used the choice system of a mob to find Jesus guilty. Jesus was not found guilty by either the Sanhedrin or Roman courts. He was found guilty by mob rule instigated by a bribe from the high priest of the house of Caiphus.

So the age old conflict still goes on. Who were the guilty ones who put Jesus to death? If Caiphus had not bribed Pontus Pilot then the matter would not have happened and if Pontus Pilot would have been honest then the matter would have not happened. If the mob had not been given their voice in this matter then it would not have happened. So here is a good example of being tried by mob rule. Something like the Zimmerman case of our times.

Despite your great research the fact still remains the Jewish people, your mob, chose death for the messiah. It is also fact the jewish religious leaders wanted him gone, as in dead. You also missed the point these are still God's chosen people..

Again I give the folks a sign to look for, he says there will be conversion of most of his chosen people, second if you see the temple being rebuilt you know the end is here, oh and so is the antichrist lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Text
Again I give the folks a sign to look for, he says there will be conversion of most of his chosen people, second if you see the temple being rebuilt you know the end is here, oh and so is the antichrist lol.

reply to post by dlbott

Yes, dibott, you are right in most of what you say and it is with no argument intended. The book of John in "The Revelation" tells us that there will only be 12,000 from each Hebrew tribe that will be sealed at the onset of the second advent of Messiah. But remember one thing and that is that this number of sealed Hebrews is only at the start of the second advent of Messiah. Are those 144,000 who are sealed, the chosen ones of Israel or the entire world? Revelation says they are 12,000 from each tribe of Hebrews and that would be far less than "most of His chosen" of Hebrews and Gentiles.

Also when you infer that when the third Jerusalem temple is rebuilt that the end is near but that is not scriptural at all. The temple will be rebuilt before the second advent of Messiah but then Messiah reigns for another one thousand years after the temple is rebuilt. Then the end is near after the one thousand years. The bible does not tell us the length of time after the one thousand years that the world will end but according to Revelation we are told that after Jesus returns as the "Word of God" there would be at least another one thousand years left before this universe ends.

Now concerning mob rule that demanded the death of Jesus. Remember that the Roman Procurator is given laws to obey by the Roman courts. After Jesus was put to death by the decree of Pontius Pilate, it was brought to the attention of Rome and the result was that Pilate was relieved from his office because he did not have Roman authority for a death sentence and later revealed that Pilate was also involved in the plot to murder Caesar. As far as the High Priestly office was concerned, the father in law of Caiphas (Ananus) was dismantled. It was well known that the procurator of Judea (Pontius Pilate) had the authority to choose the High Priest and that large sums of money were paid for this privilege.

The High Priest had the entire temple income going into his coffers and this was the reason that Jesus overthrew the money changers who made fortunes from the sacrifice system. It was estimated that the Jerusalem temple income was the second or third largest income to Caesar in the Roman Empire. That was how big this operation was. So what I gather from this is that the mob was sort of a paid bused in bunch about like the unions do today. In a sense you are right. They were a crooked bunch of Jews and Romans working together to protect their own rackets and without even realizing it they killed the Messiah.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Spookybelle
These threads are funny.

So God, who wants to give a man a vision of who the Messiah is, is apparently so weak that the media or government is able to cover it up?

I think if God wanted this information out that he is probably powerful enough to ensure that it happens and cannot be thwarted by humans who don't want that information released.

Don't ya think?

And I think that people like you are funny.

First of all, we are talking about it. So was it really covered up successfully? (assuming its all true)

Second, maybe God wanted to test some people to see if they would cover it up or do the right thing.

Third, maybe this is not really from God. Even the religious people in the thread are merely speculating over this interesting event which happened.

Well there's three things off the top of my head that, apparently, your brain was unable to conceive of. I could seriously go on but I don't really see a need to rub it in about how quick you were to ridicule God because that's what you've been programmed to do. Instead, I'll move on and pretend I'm not still seriously shocked that you were unable to think of any reason God could allow something like this to happen. But then again, I guess not just anyone can have the ability to THINK LIKE A GOD. Ooooooh.... Just kidding. Seriously though. Open up that mind a bit.

I don't know if god was involved in this, or if god even exists in the way most people talk about. But I ALLOW for possibilities that cannot be easily ruled out. You...well, you do something else entirely. I'm not quite sure what you do, to be honest. But I bet if you were reading this that you would have a clever answer.
edit on 10/24/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join