It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apologies

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just want to say that I am sorry. I got some things wrong lately and commented before checking myself. I am more emotional than many around here and let emotion guide my responses. My end result was just shoving my foot in my mouth. I know that the person I hurt most was myself, I just wanted to acknowledge that I know I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Don't let it get you down. We all make mistakes. I've made enough for several members. Try to learn from them, and move on. You'll do great.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
While I don't know what happened for you to create this, I'm wondering if it doesn't have to do with the likeness in our names. The mom part.
I know in my case, many times on here I've had to take a moment, before I actually reply. I'm a mom, I'm emotional. That is just the way I am.

So good for you for apologizing. After all, isn't that what a GOOD mom will do, when she knows she needs to?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hi woodsmom. To be honest i don't know what you have posted. But i do know that you are a lovely, Caring person and i have only ever seen positive posts from you. Hey we are all guilty of foot in mouth sometimes i feel (Me included!), At least you have the decency and kindness to admit it. Its the people who think they can do no wrong who are the real fools!!...Hope your doing well

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, i wasn't going to say anything....but now that you have apologized to me, I think the rest of ATS should now follow suit.

It WAS me, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys.
It has been bugging me a bit.
Chiefsmom, you are right and its because I'm a mom that this all bugs me so bad.
I'm scared to see what we are handing our children.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hey me and you both sweet friend!! I am way too emotional sometimes...that's why I just lurk majority of the time. I can't handle conflict because I have too much of real conflict that I'm dealing with in real life..I don't need more ya know.

You're a sweet soul, I can tell for real. I wouldn't worry too much ...but I sure will say how noble you are to admit you were wrong. That speaks for itself.

Peace and love and tons of hugs to you
-nat

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Just hand in there hun, and don't sweat it too much. You know there are a few that just try so hard to get peoples goats on here!. (like kids to moms.)

Also, should add, as a mom, sometimes a good mom apologizes, even when she is right!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Your not the only one who responds with emotion. I wear mine on my sleeves. I too at times have been a little rash or harsh in some replies. But sometimes there needed. To admit fault is a trait of honesty, and you lady have got that trait running thru you as thick as molasses. Honest emotion... a dieing human trait. Oh" love the bounty in your avatar just looks inviting.
edit on 16-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Dont stress, you're cool! And we all bite here sometimes, or misinterpret stuff and go off on one a bit - with some of the crud that gets posted it's unavoidable, not to mention downright bloody neccessary

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If I had a star for every time I made a mistake. . . . well, just look to your left.

(lol)

It's all good, ma'am.
edit on 16-10-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey girlie!

I don't know what happened, but we all get "Foot In Mouth" disease every once in a while. I know you have a good heart and the best of intentions!

Now you have apologized and that is wonderful, but it's time to laugh at yourself and plow on!
I mean it, plow on! (Isn't it getting close to Winter there?)
Big ((((HUG))))!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Haha! Hey wait, you didn't have to remind me of snow did you littled? ( we will be writing letters soon, he's making a comic book at the moment)
Thanks all! This world is going crazy and yeah, I got caught up in it, in 2 or 3 threads. I have just decided to do what I can and work around the house. ( with no snow yet thank you! ) I am just going to keep canning and keep reading. I got to build a volcano just a little bit ago, and its time to go clean up that mess.

I appreciate each and every one of you in this thread, funny how that works you have all touched my life in a positive way before I ever wrote this. Take care while this world plays out its game. You guys and gals are great!
( skalla, I have a paper plate with seeds drying right now next to my banana chips.)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Fortunately, We all have The Freedom to make mistakes.
Once or twice.
So you are not alone here regarding this matter.
It is good to be self critical at times, but don't dwell on it
for long, as most attention spans are too short recapitulate anyway.
Live and Learn.

Live Long and Prosper.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It takes a lot to admit you were wrong. I didnt see where you put your foot in your mouth, but good for you for saying sorry! Have a good day, lets make it tight butthole!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks guys!
I'm not dwelling, life's too busy for that. I just realized that I was wrong a few days after I posted something, and then proceeded to argue for a moment , when I was wrong again.
Truth is important to me and I am sure I came across as an ass in at least one of those incidents.
I selfishly assuaged my guilt by starting this little thread, instead of sidetracking said threads even more.

Luckily, people here are just that, real people. I appreciate every one of them! We all make our mistakes, and I needed to own mine.

top topics

join