It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some revisionists have argued that the Zyklon B leaves a blue stain on the walls after use. Why was there no blue staining on the walls of the alleged gas chambers? The rooms where the Nazi's used Zyklon B to delouse clothing was covered in blue stains. So something is off.

Also explain this sign to me - furtherglory.files.wordpress.com...

pikestaff
reply to post by Merinda

The gas was Prussic acid gas, not CO2, this gas came from blue crystals, used to poison rats, sold under the trade name of Zyklon B, when the crystal were poured into the distribution system, and water added, the heavy fumes drifted down into the 'shower room' , having just typed this, I really wish I did not know so much terrible stuff.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
The World Alamanac numbers totally contradict the official casualty numbers, from 1938-1948 the world's Jewish populous grew by 2 million people, how the hell is that possible. With the supposed mass genocide campaigns carried out by the Germans?

There is also the little issue of different/lack of counting methods.

There was one region of Poland that was renowned for the simple fact that the census officials usually did sweet eff all.

So, their count could have been whatever they felt like plugging into the records (pre WW2).

The Germans, on the other hand, did keep fairly decent records, so I would say that the counts deriveed from their records are quite accurate.

This same record keeping was fairly pervasive throughout Eastern Europe, so it is no real shock that the after numbers don't add up to the before numbers.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Here 200,000 were produced but only a handful survive, no surprising as it is heressy and any normal christian would destroy it as a blasphemy against our lord.

stkarnick.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Very nice LAB.

We have a wide range of posters on ATS who do know their History.

Suggestion?

Starting a thread that goes into detail about it. Use your resources to prove what you are saying.

ATS prides itself with great info and even greater voices that can get their message across.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I find this very odd, as the Nazi's had a strong belief in the occult, but can we get back to the original question? I notice a number of people in this thread have started making a number of unrelated arguments that do nothing but vilify the germans. The Nazi's are bad I get it, they did some #ty things. The question is why is this the only historical event in history where questioning the central narrative is illegal ?

LABTECH767

Here 200,000 were produced but only a handful survive, no surprising as it is heressy and any normal christian would destroy it as a blasphemy against our lord.

stkarnick.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The question is why is this the only historical event in history where questioning the central narrative is illegal ?

Because there are many "sacred cows" involved in this one.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Maybe because millions and millions of our ancestors and relatives fought and died against the terrible odds of this war.. This wasn't Iraq, or 911...world war 2 dwarfs everything that a holocaust denier can EVER wrap his feeble mind around.
Upholding the TRUTH may ensure that none of us wil EVER have to deal with this type of thing again.

These threads make me think of a pimple inundated, wet behind the ears, teen aged brat spitting on an old WW2 vets face.

(imo) hideous.

edit on 16-10-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Questioning the facts surrounding certain events does not make one a denier. If someone questions what happened on 9-11, does that make them a denier?

Of course not.

Questioning the facts surrounding WW2, the holocaust and such does not mean they deny it ever occured.

Frankly, it is that attitude you are displaying that pretty much says: "dont question what you have been told. Be a good proll".

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I agree. We have to question EVERYTHING.

If we dont we get spoon-fed info that could be a an outright lie.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Good rant.

You should have delivered that to the 'Allied Nations' while that sat back and watched multiple genocides happen...and did nothing.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok so nothing in this post contains one factual argument, this is all your opinion on how the world has emotionally reacted to what was a very emotional event in our history, but this is void of all fact.

And lets not forget to reference your back handed insult, as lame as it was. It shows you can't argue with any referencing facts, or any intelligible arguments.

I'm Canadian as well FYI

canucks555

Maybe because millions and millions of our ancestors and relatives fought and died against the terrible odds of this war.. This wasn't Iraq, or 911...world war 2 dwarfs everything that a holocaust denier can EVER wrap his feeble mind around.
Upholding the TRUTH may ensure that none of us wil EVER have to deal with this type of thing again.

These threads make me think of a pimple inundated, wet behind the ears, teen aged brat spitting on an old WW2 vets face.

(imo) hideous.

edit on 16-10-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

And I guess that's the reason that most of these threads end up in the LOL bin.
How do these righteous wonderful threads full of special idealisms end up there?

hmmmm ??

Also the thread has been derailed by holocaust deniers and those who oppose them

another reason (imo) to move it, but that's just me.

link   
Here is another point of view ... don`t know if I agree but my mind is open

www.chrisspivey.co.uk...

link   
I sought the truth about this some years ago. The first thing i looked at was world population figures for 1939 to 1945. These are historically documented.

I won't reveal my findings but i'd suggest other people check these FACTS out.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

These threads are usually moved because there is a certain line that is often crossed.....usually by holocaust deniers.

Also, these topics usually end up in personal attacks and such.

This is a great topic that I have studied and I love to talk about, but its hard. There are extremists on both ends of the issue and a shortage of people that are willing to keep civil on these sensitive topics.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The story of the hollocaust has afforded Jewish people massive sympathy and political sway worldwide and they really really like it that way. I imagine they have lobbied for laws that punish questioners of the tale anywhere they can. I have read some revisionist info that I find credible. I guess that makes me an antisemite. Bummer.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Well, if you ever had any doubt as to who our masters are, you know now.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For the record, I do not deny the event known as the holocaust, all I am asking at this point is why is asking logical questions about it's narrative punishable by law.

Lets keep the thread on topic guys.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
These is the line of information that I find the most compelling, this BBC article, in the section called "About Auschwtiz" those numbers would equate to 14 million murdered ?? If the media is sensationalising the numbers there is more to the story - www.bbc.co.uk...

Scorchio
I sought the truth about this some years ago. The first thing i looked at was world population figures for 1939 to 1945. These are historically documented.

I won't reveal my findings but i'd suggest other people check these FACTS out.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is a fecking ridiculous thread, there is an opening post by the OP, with absolutely nothing in that post to qualify what he/she says, one way or another. It happened, there was an agenda. If, and it is a big if, figures were massaged it matters not a feck because we have all seen the mass executions on film, we have all seen the emaciated bodies on flim, we have all seen the emaciated people being shot and killed and falling into pits not quite filled with the same kind of emaciated bodies who were soon to be added to the toll, that is not fecking Hollywood.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join