It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwback Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I sure as hell hope I'm posting this in the right section.

So, me and a bunch of my friends decided to create a blog to share our interest in history.

throwbacktimes.wordpress.com...

Everyday, we publish an article on a significant event which occurred on the day of publication. This site was just set up this week, it's still a work in progress, since we're students, we're often really busy, so if you click the "Write for us" link, we've given the opportunity for our site visitors to submit their own articles for the site.

Follow the blog, leave a comment, tell your buddies about it etc.

Feedback is much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

I do like the look of it

Great way to spread the word about it too. Sort of thing i thought could have been on here.

S+F

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks.

We'll also add in a "Gallery" where we'll post famous photographs taken throughout history, such as Napalm girl and Tank Man.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

Can't believe people on here have not given you attention.

If this is you're first web sites (and even if not) It looks like its gonna be popular given time.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is indeed my first site, and so far it's going tremendously well and I'm pleased with it (as are the other guys involved in keeping this site going).

Here are our statistics (2 and a half days):

i.imgur.com...

I'm more or less pleased with them.

We've managed to update the Gallery page, and already created our first gallery of the 25 most powerful photos ever taken:

throwbacktimes.wordpress.com...

Simply click the image on the page and you'll be taken to the next page of the gallery. It contains some very heart warming, powerful photographs taken throughout history. I'll probably add the other 25 later today.

Guys, to increase our page views/visitors/likes etc, we would all appreciate it if you would leave a comment, follow our blog via email or via the BLUE wordpress follow icon (It's only visible when you're on a page, i.e About us, on the right hand side).

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What a great idea, thanks for the link!
I bookmarked it and will be using it with my son's lessons.

top topics

join