It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Original Music Collection - Post Your Music here!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello ATS Musicians!

I would very much like a collection of YOUR music!
I'm looking for your creative efforts!! Please help!!!!

I found an older thread to this effect, but many of the links are dead/videos removed, and I really wanted to see if you musician-types would post up your latest stuff here.

Here is the older thread from a couple of years ago by DeRekDaRkLy: Musicians: Post Your Original Music Here

I'm going to start by referring to ImAMarty's new thread:

ImAMarty Music Thread!

So please jump in and post! If you have a thread of a song - link to it! If you want to put up something you've done - post it here!

Thank you!!!

- AB

(Mods - not trying to step on toes here - just had a hard time sorting through and finding stuff...remove if needed)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
here are a couple of my creations :

Good thread I will be following it closely
edit on 16-10-2013 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Fine and fancy pickin' there, WeSbO! Sweet! I just listened to both your vids - really appreciate your skill.
Beautiful Martin, too.

Do you ever work with a band/singer/lyrics?

Thank you SO much for posting. This was a real treat...

- AB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Thanks a lot, appreciated. Happy you liked them.

Nope never played with a group, never really wanted to as I don't want to be blocked in a certain style of music. And i'am training on my singing skills, a lot of work to do there lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi long time reader...first time poster, thought I'd make my debut in here . probably breaking some sort of ATS protocol by not doing an intro thread, but here's an introduction to my music I make here by myself,. I'll do a full on intro thread later..cheers.Sound of Your violence

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Hey there, Beavers!

You are one of the guys in Kill Kasper? Very cool and Way Rockin'! Really glad you posted and THANK YOU so much for sharing this!!

Awesomeness...

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

waverlyhills
Hi long time reader...first time poster, thought I'd make my debut in here . probably breaking some sort of ATS protocol by not doing an intro thread, but here's an introduction to my music I make here by myself,. I'll do a full on intro thread later..cheers.Sound of Your violence

Hey there and Welcome!

I'm so honored you made my thread your first post!

Very cool track - most appreciated, waverlyhills! I hope you will post more here when you can. Are you working towards a project (i.e. CD length) or mostly doing singles?

Thanks again!!!

- AB

ps: when you are ready - hop over to the BTS Avatar Creators and tell them AboveBoard sent you! They will make you a spiffy Avi to your specs!

BTS Avatar Creators
edit on 16-10-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thanks, and yes I am currently making an "album"..takes a bit because I'm all by myself, playing and overdubbing everything..but I've got another single coming out real soon. Thanks for the avatar tip, I admit my profile is a bit sparse, I'll be getting on the ball on it soon. Cool thread..

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here's mine.
grel.bandcamp.com...
Free download there.
Also, here's facebook: facebook.com...

We're going on tour, if you're in one of these places:

Viddy:

edit on 16-10-2013 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

PS, we used to be called Deadweight, just changed it a few months ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Grel - cool name!

Hard core rock/metal!!! Hey thanks so much for putting this up on the thread - most appreciated!
Props for the Rock. I'm always up for a little ditty, about mayans and space! lol!

I am not in those areas, but gotta say the poster is wicked cool. Good luck on the tour!!

Thanks for linking to the other sites, too!

peace,
AB

ps - oh - if you like the thread, put a flag on it - at the top of the page? That way it will get more folks to come look at it!
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Here are some videos of my band Squeaky Burger.
Working on a 4-disc album at the moment. Leave a comment if you want updates on it!

Sorry for the overkill. Just think the ATS-osphere would dig our stuff.

edit on 10/16/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This is bearplane, we never practiced, first time was the only time. Off the top of our heads. That "click drum" is a drum stick being dragged across a milk crate. Enjoy.

More to come with feedback.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi there!

My name is Tyler from Ontario, Canada.

I have shared my music a few times on here and am more than happy to share some newer stuff!

soundcloud.com...
This one is a song I wrote about the Mars ONE project and what that experience would be like.

tylerknight.bandcamp.com...

This song is about the experience of what it would be like if there was a draft enforced in this day and age.

Here's an instrumental I wrote based around the feeling of travelling through space.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks everyone!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey Guys, here's some music from my band - QC (Quorum Consensus).
Hope you dig it.

It'd be good to get some feedback if you guys have any

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Hey - thanks for posting!

My favorite was Space is Serious - more melodic movement to catch my ear, I thought...
(I tried to watch Wings Take Dream but something wasn't working for me with the vid...)

So, tell me more about your music - how would you classify it? It had elements of, I guess I would call it 'trance-jam' and a combination of acoustic and synth... Curious to know more...

Thanks so much! Much appreciated. (Some cool visuals on the vids too!)

- AB

ps - ya'll flag the thread at the top? More people will see it (and your music) if you do!
Click inside the flag icon if you so desire... thx!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Hey - fun jam session!

Praying Mantis was quite trippy, by the way...

Accordian (?) Milkcrate drum and acoustic guitar.... Am I right?

Thanks so much for posting - did you say you had other stuff too?? Bring it!

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

AboveBoard
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Hey - thanks for posting!

My favorite was Space is Serious - more melodic movement to catch my ear, I thought...
(I tried to watch Wings Take Dream but something wasn't working for me with the vid...)

So, tell me more about your music - how would you classify it? It had elements of, I guess I would call it 'trance-jam' and a combination of acoustic and synth... Curious to know more...

Thanks so much! Much appreciated. (Some cool visuals on the vids too!)

- AB

ps - ya'll flag the thread at the top? More people will see it (and your music) if you do!
Click inside the flag icon if you so desire... thx!

Thank you! I actually think we would describe ourselves as Trance Jam. We are an instrumental, improv band. Trying to steer away from the typical Jam Band trappings and veering into the jazz or eastern-like philosophy of music. Everything you heard was on the spot improv. Thanks for the thread, I have flagged it. Hope more people see all of everyone's videos.

Here is a video I did with my old band. I post it because I think our message is relevant. I'm the dude wearing 3d glasses.

And here is a bit of my weird, noise, sound art, collage Musique. Enjoy the visuals!

edit on 10/17/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aeonminder

Wow! Raw rap/alternative fusion from Down Under!

You guys have an awesome vocal precision and an extremely creative sense of production - loved the clips.

In the first song you posted - the combination of instruments was cool. Acoustic guitar and bass and FLUTE!!! cajon box drum, AND the kitchen sink... Lol! The riff on Clichés was fun, and the trading of lead vocals kept the texture interesting. The end product being anything But cliché... Others you use electronic beats/loops - synth effects - varied production = very cool.

Great stuff!!!
(a bit on the rough edge...ok...more than a bit! I don't mean quality-wise - I mean the in-your-face lyrical assault! lol! But that's just me - I'm on the 'lady'-ish side...but no worries!)

All the vids are really good - high quality stuff!
Kudos to the videographer too! Thank you so much for posting...

peace,
AB

ps - if you didn't flag the thread, would you mind? Top left corner flag icon... More people will see your stuff!
edit on 17-10-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Tylerknight
Hi there!

My name is Tyler from Ontario, Canada.

I have shared my music a few times on here and am more than happy to share some newer stuff!

soundcloud.com...
This one is a song I wrote about the Mars ONE project and what that experience would be like.

This song is about the experience of what it would be like if there was a draft enforced in this day and age.

Here's an instrumental I wrote based around the feeling of travelling through space.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks everyone!

Hey there!

Really great Singer Songwriter material!
I really loved the production on "Drafted" - the cello arrangement was so nice!! You have mad guitar skills, too, and a great voice, especially for this genre. So listening to "Drafted" and "Spacebound" led me over to your full EP page. Very cool. Excited to have your stuff to listen to! I'm a fan of singer-songwriter type music (though I'm very eclectic and have enjoyed everyone's posts too!).

You started as a guitar player at 14 years old? So ten years of guitar - that leads to some great abilities. There is research done on 10 years for an instrument, or sport, or anything else that requires dedicated practice, as being a "sweet spot" for starting to attain mastery. Cool, huh!
(don't have a link on that - it's in the book "Talent is Overrated)

Thanks so much for posting!

peace,
AB

top topics

<<   2 >>

join