It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete images from upload folder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to delete images once they are uploaded? I have some I want removed from my uploads...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Click on the image then look to the top left of the box that pops up there is a little blue circle with a line through it. That deletes the image.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Many thanks, appreciate it

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Aside from deleting, is the actual uploading section working, I can't upload at all. The system works until you hit the upload button, then nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Mine seems to be ok although I'm using an iPad right now and it uploads fine with that.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

smurfy
Aside from deleting, is the actual uploading section working, I can't upload at all. The system works until you hit the upload button, then nothing happens.

If you are using windows make sure your adobe flash is up to date.

Adobe Flash Player

A word of advice unless you need it uncheck the McAfee Security Scan before installing.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

buster2010

smurfy

If you are using windows make sure your adobe flash is up to date.

Adobe Flash Player

A word of advice unless you need it uncheck the McAfee Security Scan before installing.

Adobe is up to date. As for the rest, it seems like there are a lot of bad boyo's about this weather.

top topics

join