It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have opened the "eye" about as far as possible , in the near past.. and will do again.

This is just about doing it naturally, without "having to fight past unnatural forces of will".. that most everyone, including there higher self will never be able to do on ANY PLANE OF EXISTENCE.

I can see all, believe me opening the eye on earth certainly DOES require the eye to function, just feeling the intense blood flow from talking about it is enough for me.

I hope you can realize that almost no one on earth can leave earth and come back , at will, save for a few of us...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The Iodoral is certainly a more pleasant way of intaking the Lugol's, I have 50 mg tablets, and take 2 per day, which has got me feeling even more magnificent and in complete control of every situation than before.

Combining this with healthy eating, exercise, a powerful mind has ZERO limitation, thanks for the efforts in this thread,

It has already changed the WORLD.

Be ready my friend!

Look into Ormus Veritas, it is indeed another part of a fun puzzle, delicious too !

www.alchemicalelixirs.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

K2 (MK-7) Has been reported to cause heart palpatations and is a blood thinning agent. Do not take this if you are currently on prescribed blood thinners.

Menaquinone is not a blood thinner. It plays a role in calcium absorption, regulation, and bone density, as I have tried to explain to you several times... Secondly, it is the Vitamin K(different from K2), that is a blood CLOTTING agent, which you should not take if prescribed blood thinners...

In all actuality, Vitamin K2 has shown nothing but great promise and benefit to those with heart conditions, such as atherosclersosis, which would require them to take blood thinners, in order to work around the logic of blocked arteries...

D3 - Deficiency can be restored quickly by casual exposure to sunlight. If you live in a relatively sunny climate there is no need to take this supplement. Vitamin D toxicity can cause calcium buildup in the blood - hypercalcemia.

/facepalm

Here is a little information about Vitamin D...

Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for enhancing intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphate. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).[1] Cholecalciferol and ergocalciferol can be ingested from the diet and from supplements.[1][2][3] The body can also synthesize vitamin D (specifically cholecalciferol) in the skin, from cholesterol, when sun exposure is adequate (hence its nickname, the "sunshine vitamin").

Vitamin D is a label that applies to MANY forms; not just D3...Furthermore, that is the role of Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) to take calcium released from the bones, or that has become deposited in the soft tissues, arteries, and organs, then deposit it into your bones and teeth.

Boron, which I also listed above, inhibits the parathyroid from secreting it's hormone, which is responsible for the release of calcium from the bones.

Need I also point out this very inconvenient fact you seem to be forgetting on each one of your complaints for these nutrients...

The LD50 is 619 mg/kg.

Vitamin D Info

A 2007 risk assessment was made by two employees of the dietary supplement trade association Council for Responsible Nutrition, and their two colleagues, who declared that they had no personal or financial conflicts of interest. They suggested that 250 micrograms/day (10,000 IU) in healthy adults should be adopted as the tolerable upper limit. In rats an oral LD50 of 619 mg/kg is noted. All known cases of vitamin D toxicity with hypercalcemia have involved intake of over 1,000 micrograms/day (40,000 IU) if taken in an attempt to increase the levels of vitamin D. Most officially-recorded historical cases of vitamin D overdose have occurred due to manufacturing and industrial accidents. In the United States, overdose exposure of vitamin D was reported by 284 individuals in 2004 (a randomly selected year), leading to 1 death.

How much Vitamin D3 did I recommend?

Citation

You need to take anywhere from 250-500 mcg a day of Vitamin K2. As for Vitamin D3, you should take anywhere from 5000-10000 IU(International Units) a day.

Shut up dude....Seriously just shut up....That is the nicest thing I can really say right now, other than you have no idea what you are talking about...

These are mega-doses by no means...Your perception of what is necessary and what is not, is just severely lacking...
edit on 16-11-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Roughly how long have you been taking these Iodoral tablets? Just for the record, and the haters?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Ya some of choose to not do it yet because we know it is the unknown. I can leave almost whenever i want. I choose not to because i haven't been given any help on the subject. I am very young and have done this all for myself. My mind was suppose to understand this easily so that everyone else around me would be completely the opposite. Im hear to enjoy this life experience with the most intense emotions humanely and then no others humans share even the smallest amount of emotion for things in this life.
I don't like to be a negative person cause I'm not, but i can see the look in most people eyes everyday that they are just waiting to die. Im waiting to be taught correctly so i don't do things I'm not suppose to do. I was weary from the beginning for a reason. With this and being able to feel incredibly happy when you are tortured by you're dream mind consciously. Most humans don't have this. I can create dreams while i talk to people faces so my reality is very special. I don't have any problem with this but i know i see things people don't and people just don't understand me for it.
Anyways I could use a master, cause i know right now on this pathetic rock that humans have no masters. If somehow you luckily found one that can explain things in terms for you're applicability then you can't imagine. Thats where i said f that and started doing my own stuff. The people in control of this rock think they are masters. They are not. I am there master at the least and it will show in time. In time this can be easy for anyone to do buts its because we literally have been given no info on this.
Sorry but people can do this all the time and enlightenment is extremely prevalent on this rock. Thats what those so called masters that control all of us think. to think you are one of the most important or most enlightened is sad
Already you have learned very little. Sit down, be happy, and get ready for the fire works. People are changing faster than ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I loved this thread so much I had to reply. I have a few questions. With the removal of fluoride will it affect us if it is in our toothpaste? Will the regular Potassium Iodide tablets work? And now that you opened your third eye is there anything else you can do that you weren't able to do before? Sorry I asked so many questions. I love your work. Keep posting!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
edit: sorry, didn't ready last page which contained the answer to my question. Great thread!
edit on 24-5-2014 by Richardus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeingBlessed
I loved this thread so much I had to reply. I have a few questions. With the removal of fluoride will it affect us if it is in our toothpaste? Will the regular Potassium Iodide tablets work? And now that you opened your third eye is there anything else you can do that you weren't able to do before? Sorry I asked so many questions. I love your work. Keep posting!

Toothpaste; yes. You absorb it sublingually as well. I am not sure what you mean by the 'regular' PI tablets, maybe the ones for radiation? Iodoral is the brand you want to look for. Yes, you have a lot better intuition, and you start to have recurring psychic phenomena around you. Personally, I can get like a warning of somebody I know very well approaching 25-30 seconds before they get to me. For instance, my roommates leave a lot to go do things, and I just immerse myself in life. I can usually know right before they pull in and walk upstairs. Takes anywhere from 20-30 seconds. Just one of many things. You can keep building towards the ultimate goal of astral projection.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How are we supposed to know if our third eye is supposedly calcified?

And before you say 'if you drink fluoride laden water, it definitely is,' I want some kind of proof of a test.

I have been meditating ,doing asana, dharana, pranayama, qi gong, and ritual seriously for the past 3 years, and casually for the decade before that and I don't notice any blockage or detriment in my astral work or energy work.

So, how is one objectively supposed to be able tell if their pineal is 'calcified?'

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
PS I took boron daily for about 3 to 6 months, and also tried to cut out tap water for about the same time period around 2008 or so , so whether this did anything beneficial or not I do not know, but I had plenty of profound spiritual and energetic experiences before that.
So I am still curious how one is supposed to know if they 'need' to decalcify their pineal.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

So we have a thread that promises to undo some kind of perceived harm, yet we have no one able to tell me, how to tell if I am harmed to begin with? No way to tell if your pineal is 'calcified?'

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Everyone pineal gland is calcified. It is probably how human body works.

And all thus new age hype about decalcifying us bolocks if you ask me.

I always come to this topic to find people that opened their third eye to ask them what are the benefits of that and they don't know the answer.

And I m the guy that is detoxified, clean, eating only healthy food with zero crap coming in my mouth. If I m not with opened third eye then I don't know who is. And only thing I can say that probably because I opened my third eye I can recognize null #. And topics about third eye opening and similar thing are all BS.

(post by DeVante1992 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by DeVante1992 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join