It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Lastly, How does one such as yourself - who has certainly achieved enlightenment from following your own advice about how to open your Pineal gland - justify the condescending, defensive nature of your replies?

One must be aggressive when their opposition is aggressive; or do you just allow an armed assailant to come into your home and hurt you family, while just saying "Hey man, I'm above your petty problems..." ?

Yeah, whatever dude.
edit on 17-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread, assuming it is a good idea.

If you notice the Sumerian depictions of the Annunakki gods, they are most often depicted holding a pine cone type structure, and the pineal gland is this same shape. If one is to believe or even just openly consider Zacharia Sitchin's version of the origin of modern man, it appears to me that the pineal gland was placed in the human brain to be a receiver, with the Annunakki "pine cone" being the transmitter. I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but it could be that the pineal gland is there for some form of mind control and the attempts by TPTB using chemicals to calcify our pineal glands are simply them tryng to break that method of control in preparation for war with our creators/former masters.

Just some cud to chew on, because chewing on a C.H.U.D. is kinda gross.

edit on 10/17/2013 by LowTechRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Oh brother... got your tail feathers ruffled? You're a real peice of work dude. Let's be clear, I have not and will not recommend any dietary, medicinal or other treatment. You are recommending extremely high doses of iodine and distilled water. Are you a Dr? No. Do you know the medical history of any of the members and non-members who read your BS advice? No. Are you prepaired to follow up with any of those who take your advice? Are you prepaired to accept responsibilty for anyone who develops hyperthyroidism from your advice? Will you look into the buldging blood shot eyes of those people and tell them your sorry?

Organic Minerals/Compounds?

"slash" ?
Some minerals are compounds but not all. Some are elements. Do you know the difference? So far you have not demonstrated it. The terms "organic" and "inorganic" are NOT APPROPRIATE FOR DESCRIBING NON COMPOUNDS!! Why can't you undersatand that?

Organic compound minerals include:
Abelsonite
Alginite
Anthracite
Bathvillite
Carpathite
Elaterite
Evenkite
Fichtelite
Gilsonite
Guanine
Hoelite
Idrialite
Kratochvílite
Lamalginite
Leonardite
Lignite
Mellite
Shungite
Simonellite
Telalginite
Uricite
Zhemchuzhnikovite
Zietrisikite

If a mineral is derived from a plant doesn't make it organic!! Only compounds that contain Carbon can be called organic. Geez... that's 8th grade chemistry.

This quote:

Their source originates from a plant that has taken the minerals up from the soil it was grown in. "Plant derived minerals" come from deposits of this ancient plant matter that has been preserved for thousands of years. Minerals extracted from this plant source are organic and readily absorbable by our bodies because they are in a form that our bodies were designed to ingest...in plant form - not rock, clay, or metal. With proper assimilation by the body, these organic minerals are either fully absorbed, or if unneeded they are flushed from the system, leaving no unusable residue to build up in the tissues. So...the form of the mineral is the key.

Comes from a site that is advertising

Organic minerals, like the minerals in Vital-Earth’s Super Multi and Fulvic Mineral Complex, that are essential for life, are in a plant derived "dissolved and complexed" form. These minerals come from ancient deposits of edible plants that grew in mineral rich soil.

Seriously? That's your source? Critical thinking my ass!

"Preserved for thousand of years".. in other words, the crumbling remains of fossilized plants. Good lord... this just keeps getting better and better.

Your advice is basically cut and pasted from every quack miracle cure website out there. It's irresponsible, reprehensible and dishonest.

You should be ashamed... and I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me. If my replies to your thread saves one person from having to deal with the complications your advice will surely bring, then so be it. I don't care if all of ATS hates me for that matter. I've said my piece. You my continue to dispense your quackish advice.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good thread OP

How about you list out all what you recommend to take plus dosages of each? Possibly a weekly schedule also?

Would be most helpful!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Do you know the medical history of any of the members and non-members who read your BS advice? No.

Oh dear, I believe once again you are only half ass reading....I have already stated that members should make sure that before they take Iodine that they ensure it doesn't conflict with any of their current medical conditions, like I don't know hyperthyroidism?

Some minerals are compounds but not all. Some are elements. Do you know the difference? So far you have not demonstrated it. The terms "organic" and "inorganic" are NOT APPROPRIATE FOR DESCRIBING NON COMPOUNDS!! Why can't you undersatand that?

I'm going to presume you didn't even read the page in it's entirety or else you would have seen which minerals are not compounds, but are elements ; like gold and silver for instance...

Secondly, this whole little rant of yours about compounds is completely irrelevant. The fact remains that the minerals in tap water, that distillation removes, are inorganic compounds, and are mostly incompatible with the human body. If you believe that you can absorb these, I encourage you to try and go eat a handful of dirt for dinner every night and see how you feel after about two to three weeks...

If a mineral is derived from a plant doesn't make it organic!! Only compounds that contain Carbon can be called organic. Geez... that's 8th grade chemistry.

And yet, you have somehow failed the lesson in chemistry where plants are carbon based lifeforms, and that is how they, through photosynthesis, convert inorganic minerals in the soil, to the organic variety, which can be assimilated by the body.

This quote:

Their source originates from a plant that has taken the minerals up from the soil it was grown in. "Plant derived minerals" come from deposits of this ancient plant matter that has been preserved for thousands of years. Minerals extracted from this plant source are organic and readily absorbable by our bodies because they are in a form that our bodies were designed to ingest...in plant form - not rock, clay, or metal. With proper assimilation by the body, these organic minerals are either fully absorbed, or if unneeded they are flushed from the system, leaving no unusable residue to build up in the tissues. So...the form of the mineral is the key.

Comes from a site that is advertising

Organic minerals, like the minerals in Vital-Earth’s Super Multi and Fulvic Mineral Complex, that are essential for life, are in a plant derived "dissolved and complexed" form. These minerals come from ancient deposits of edible plants that grew in mineral rich soil.

Seriously? That's your source? Critical thinking my ass!

And all of that has # all to do with nothing, and does not dispute or rebut the veracity of the information in the article. Why does it matter if they sell products on their website? Why is it that somebody is considered the devil for selling a product that actually works online, yet doctors kill over a 100,000 people per year with the side-effects of pharmaceuticals ( a multi-billion dollar industry), yet somehow they are the licensed authority on what is good for us.. Get friggin real dude; you are right, critical thinking skills my ass..

Your advice is basically cut and pasted from every quack miracle cure website out there. It's irresponsible, reprehensible and dishonest.

You should be ashamed... and I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me. If my replies to your thread saves one person from having to deal with the complications your advice will surely bring, then so be it. I don't care if all of ATS hates me for that matter. I've said my piece. You my continue to dispense your quackish advice.

Who is the real quack : People who actually help others or those that sit back and throw around dismissive labels for them like 'quack', exactly how politicians throw around 'conspiracy theorist'? You are a complete joke, and you have wasted enough of my time on this thread replying to not only ignorant remarks, but uneducated and unsubstantiated at best.

Proper health starts with nutrition, which in America thanks to the RDA, is seriously lacking, a dietary allowance imposed by the Food and Drug Administration who is known to be corporate sellouts. In case you have missed it, once again will I tell you how illogical your fear of Iodine is...

You would have to take 1500 mg for every 1 kg of body weight in order to overdose, or kill half a population of any species; this is called the LD/50. Weighing 170 lbs and taking 12.5mg or even 50 mg of Iodine is not going to hurt you, and is surely not going to overdose you... Seriously dude, educate yourself, before you go around calling other people quacks while promoting faulty science that is only backed by a corporate greed to keep the human population sick and diseased.. For your information by the way, in the event of radiation poisoning, they issue workers tablets of 150 mg's of Iodide....Go tell them about how dangerous that is.. Me? I know better, 150 micrograms is weak and highly inadequate, otherwise I would like you to explain why hypothyroidism is so prevalent in the United States, with 4.6 % of a population of 300 million people, with an estimated 1.2 million people suffering from it, and hell, we use Iodized table salt in everything don't we?

Is it so hard to understand that Iodide is a seriously deficient nutrient required by your body, due to the fact that CBF are all halogens with higher atomic weights that displace Iodide from the body? Well, I suppose so, you must suck at science... People like you are the same ones who raised so much hell over the Liposomal Vitamin C thread and look how many people have benefitted from it. The fact of the matter is I could post evidence for days, from multitudes of sources, most taken from wikipedia, or at the very least can be verified, and you would still completely ignore it as if it never happened. Quit being lazy, listening to doctors who kill millions of people for all of their superior intellect, and put your thinking cap on.

I guess the saying is true that if you can't discredit the message, try discredit the messenger.
edit on 17-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Really just read it, before I have to go jump off of a building out of irritation of your ignorance..

8th Grade Science

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This thread is getting me back on my #. I went hard on the raw foods, juicing, enemas, herb teas, essential oils and certain vitamins aimed at decalcifying but fell off right when things were looking brighter. Became trapped in the lower frequency lifestyle and diet when I became tempted by all the delicious flavors I gave up to begin this journey. Now I see I had to fall to find what was best for me and this is the way. Thanks for the added knowledge. It may not be for everyone but for those it is for, most appreciated.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief, the crudely named "third eye" has ZERO to do with the pineal gland..at least in these times. Any competent kundalini yogin or practitioner of the greater microcosmic orbit knows exactly how to vigorously activate the composite structure which is actually involved.

I myself concur that home chemistry experiments on the brain are not something to be done lightly.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Expand your thymus, your heart, the mind is limited , it cannot creat anything new it can only imitate, and loop what has always bern there your true source is inside your hear your chest, even the body shows that your brain is nothing without the heart pumping blood to it..Learn to control the mind, instead of lookingto give it more power in a ignorant state, if you cant sit in a rpom with a silent mind for nore,than 15 mins, then you have no control over your self, the mind is a beautiful thing when it has disclipine, but a mind that only reacts and thinks, and never stops thinkinf is a wild animal subject to hurt its self and others...You are not just mind, you are consciousness, conscious of a mind, conscious of a body, conscious of a pineal gland, Enlightenment is being AWARE that you change , as well as dont change, and you are.conscious of this, the divine paradox, The penial gland will lead to more confusion, more distractions of the astral plane, if ypu expand that gland without Master ing your mind you will be decived by your oen creations, your thoughts =Gods angels , devil s etc, this gland can open naturally on its,own,in a pure way, when you master your mind, and go inside your heart, but if you force that gland open, I wish you well on,your journey into,the 4d realm, astral dream state, if that is your journey this life, it will happen, we are all infinte, everyone will not know themselves this time around so go where your heart sees fit, peace and balance friend

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
A common misconception, and what I believe to be a direct result of a misinformation campaign, is that distilled water is devoid of minerals. The true misinformation here is that while it may be devoid of minerals; they are minerals that are inorganic, incompatible, and unusable by the human body.
The next step is, you need to begin taking 25mg+ Iodoral tablets, which can be found online. They are potent Potassium Iodide tablets which strengthen the Thyroid gland to fight disease and infection.

That's interesting. I am always interested in spirituality; which is why I was interested in this thread. I am however, unsure as to why these inorganic compounds or minerals are incompatible and unusable by the human body but we should definitely get more KI.

Potassium iodide is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula KI.

Source: Wikipedia

Being a Chemist or at least graduated from a BSc.(Chem.) back in 2004 and I'm sure I recall that minerals are beneficial to the body. Though it should be noted that I studied pure Chemistry and not Bio-Chemistry and only studied little bits of biochemical material on occasion when our lecturer thought it useful for our understanding.

So in saying all that, I may be off so don't quote me on that.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My apologies for the snarkiness, it was late and I'd had a few, a rare occasion these days and not used to it. Back to civilized debate.
The frequencies can and do not date back to Pythagoras because a frequency is a cycle-per-second of a wave, and there was no "second" as a measurement of time until around 1000 AD. CPS weren't measured until some time after, and renamed to Hz even later.
The Solfeggio folks do indeed promote A444, and therefor the Pitch Game. They had a contest on their site for bands who tuned to it. I actually played in a couple for a while. They don't promote 432 at all, or even the A417 much for that matter.
Again, there is just not one shred of proof they are what Puleo and Horowitz say they are. If you can show me some, I really would seriously love to see any proof at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

You have the esoteric 'second chamber of the heart open'
which is the royal road to freedom.

Congratulations.

Your love and wisdom shines far.

There are remainaing hurdles.. some really nasty ones..
but keep your heart pure, and your formless knowing
will carry you to ultimate freedom.

PS: don't go off the deep end with 15th level ascension
chakra books or the like, if you know what's in your best
interests! Don't be flim-flammed with corrupted forms
of new-age hermeticism.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Haha thanks for the reply, no worries about the new age here, as far as im concerned thats theold age for me, No ascended master guide or guru can tell me what truth is for me, I musr discover it for myself, and I have found that truth, and now I am present and aware of,it, and I experience it, I am a limited manifestation of an unlimited consciousness, and this cannot be taught this can inly be remembered again, Iam and will always,be, thank you for allowing me to engage with you, I wish you peace on your journeys

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator

Haha thanks for the reply, no worries about the new age here, as far as im concerned thats theold age for me, No ascended master guide or guru can tell me what truth is for me, I musr discover it for myself, and I have found that truth, and now I am present and aware of,it, and I experience it, I am a limited manifestation of an unlimited consciousness, and this cannot be taught this can inly be remembered again, Iam and will always,be, thank you for allowing me to engage with you, I wish you peace on your journeys

"Dress warmly in those alternate planes of existence"

Dr. Beverly Crusher, ST TNG

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. I should listen to you and decalcify myslelf so that I can decalicify an area of my body you can not even identify? Right... love you avatar... heh. Masons, lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, pineal organ, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis, conarium or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions.[1][2]

Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

Seriously, does anybody even read at all anymore, or do they just have selective reading skills?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Again, there is just not one shred of proof they are what Puleo and Horowitz say they are. If you can show me some, I really would seriously love to see any proof at all.

And I never advocated for any teachings of what Puleo and Horowitz promoted. Regardless, of whatever label people throw on it, the fact remains that there is a set of 7 sound frequencies which correlate to the Chakras. What you call them I really don't care, as long as you can understand that one crucial point.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I have actually made a number of posts, where I mentioned that love is the key, and how in the Bible particularly, it states that God is love.

Something that has been proven, and is a historical fact, is the name Lucifer has nothing to do at all with Satan, and was a mistranslation by Jerome that was never corrected. Lucifer is the latin name of the planet Venus; which is known as the Goddess/Planet of love.

What did Jesus come here to teach us? The way to God/heaven through self-sacrifice, compassion, and love. Venus is called the morning star, because it is the brightest object in the sky, just before the dawn. Jesus, was called the morning star in revelations... This is why many pictures of Jesus, show him pointing to the heart chakra. Which incidentally, Iodine has been proven to promote cardiovascular disease.

The level of ignorance and disinformation that has been propagated by those of the more service to self, left hand path, is disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

Being a Chemist or at least graduated from a BSc.(Chem.) back in 2004 and I'm sure I recall that minerals are beneficial to the body. Though it should be noted that I studied pure Chemistry and not Bio-Chemistry and only studied little bits of biochemical material on occasion when our lecturer thought it useful for our understanding.

It depends on the source that the Iodine is derived from; if it is derived from seaweed, or kelp, it is organic, however if it comes from processing compound minerals in the Earth, it is inorganic.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I loved this and will look into adding some of this to the regime! I have also tried a few other exercises that truly awakened the 3rd eye/pineal gland. My dreams, my attention, my energy all became more vital! Water is so vital to our systems and will look into the distilled, even though I have only thought of it as Ironing water; that is what my mom used it for.
Someone on here said just pray and find God...that too works, but when you have shut down your intuition after decades of abuse only to begin to re-affirm it is there, is really awe-inspiring.
I also love working with sound to help break it free again!!
Thanks for the topic....this is my first post on anything!!! I have been a regular reader here for three years.
Here is to ALL of our awake-ness!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join