It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness coming to the Pacific Northwest? Our animals sure think so...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm only in Texas and my Aussie is whining wanting to go outside for some weird reason at this time. She hides in the bushes when she gets out there. This is very unlike behavior for her. My cat all day has been meowing wanting my attention also. It's been raining here today. My chest feels heavy, my head hurts, I can't sleep tonight. So, something is definitely up!
Amp3234

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

madmac5150
First of all, every animal in this house is losing their damned minds. Our dog is normally very calm and extremely well behaved (Belg. Malinois- trained service/protection and wicked smart)... but she has been losing her damned mind tonight! She has been pacing back and forth freaking endlessly and whining like she is just really upset. Our cats have been going bat crap crazy... more than normal for cats anyway. Our cats are very social, but they have all been in hiding all evening. We share a house with another couple, and their pooch (a normally very calm, laid back Aus. cattle dog) has been just damned twitchy... he keeps pacing back and forth in the yard and whimpering...

Next, my wife is what you may call "sensitive"... (very sensitive to electrical fields... and she kills batteries in everything she touches... **Added for clarity**) she has been M-O-O-D-I-E-R than Rosanne Barr at a half empty buffet! I gave her a Snickers (figured she was gettin a little weird) and she about gave it back to me as a suppository...

I can see no one else has wanted to risk a clobbering over this question, but since I'm a chick, and don't deny we get evil for a week per month, I'm just going to outright ask: Is it your wife's time of the month, assuming she has one? I'm not typically on a war-path during that time, but some months I am, and I know my animals pick up on it & avoid the crap out of me (just like the humans do, lol) Assuming this applies, maybe your animals are picking up on her, ehm, monthly-related moodiness and are thus a little on edge?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Ha! Ha! Yes, being a woman, it can be a bad week before -

I try to compensate for my mood swings, crying jabs, and bitchiness -

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

I am so confused, care to expand on what you meant?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Apologies for the confusion, In short i basically gave an analogy that says we are really close to having a big event which will cause things to rapidly decline for the general populace.

Then again since I'm on ats, that's probably common knowledge...i simply mentioned it since i don't feel like the time period can wait too much longer that's all.

Since animals are constantly in tune with their surroundings they pick up on the things we tend to suspect or take for granted.

Many people including myself have felt something is coming for a very long time...and since animals usually give warnings ahead of time...like missing pets for example. The time frame is appropriate and so are the transpiring events i felt it was suitable to use a proper analogy.

Besides, winter is on its way and we have a giant "snowball" headed for us and the climate is changing.

Seems like a perfect analogy to me.

edit on 16-10-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: typo

edit on 16-10-2013 by eyezenmaitreya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Yep, grab that snickers

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I live out in the Pacific Northwest, and have lived out there all my life. If were being honest nearly everyday out here feels like something is a little off. I always figured since we get all four seasons that perhaps its just a changing of the climates and weather and what have you. Though I do have to say the animals have been barking a lot more lately at my Apt. Not just my animals but the dogs in general seem to almost be howling. I'll keep watching this thread.

Also on a side note there is that Naval research base out in Farragut park in Bayview Idaho, which always seems to have rumors of bizarre experiments, would be interesting if they were up to something.

I just realized too that last night me and the wife couldn't figure out why our two dogs were whining all night. They never do that, and we checked all the stuff they would whine about, food, water etc, and they were fine. We couldn't figure why they would whine like that. Hmm interesting
edit on 10/16/13 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's funny, I'm experiencing the oposite problem, mainly absolutely no animal activity. I was just telling someone about this the other day. I've been living in SE Penna. for 50+ years. This is the first time that up to this point in the middle of Oct. there have been no flocks of geese heading south, no squirrels hoarding acorns and fattening up for the upcoming winter, or sightings of late season yellow jackets hovering over falling, split open apples. Yes the leaves are in the process of turning and falling, but as far as the usual autumn animal activity, there's been none. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Isn't the research sub base in the lake still operational?

Perhaps they are doing something with various electrical wave form broadcasts.

Perhaps the UFO critters are up to something.

Perhaps a quake is a-building.

I hope Mt Spokane is not about to erupt!

Enjoy some SMOKEHOUSE jerky for me, please. LOL.

Will monitor this. Sounds . . . worth monitoring.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Isn't the research sub base in the lake still operational?

Perhaps they are doing something with various electrical wave form broadcasts.

Perhaps the UFO critters are up to something.

Perhaps a quake is a-building.

I hope Mt Spokane is not about to erupt!

Enjoy some SMOKEHOUSE jerky for me, please. LOL.

Will monitor this. Sounds . . . worth monitoring.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is a Sub Base in Lake Pend Oreille, as well as a Secret Passage to Pudget Sound or the Ocean.

You know that...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Growing up in Nevada i heard all the stories about that sub base out in Hawthorne, i have even passed it a few times like so many people and always found it odd to have a sub base in the middle of the desert. Tempted to go over to Seattle now that i live in Washington and try to find that secret tunnel, or maybe even hit Mt. Rainier for some deep exploration.

Oh, and Mt. Spokane is NOT a volcano.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Interesting that you say that. I live in central NY. We've noticed here that there are very few flocks of birds heading south. I live near a lake and in the morning, the lake is usually squaking with Canadian geese, but not this year. Its also not unusual to see flocks and flocks (I think I counted 15 flocks at the same time one year) of geese heading south. They usually start moving at the end of August and continue through the beginning of November. Not this year though. Granted its been a great, warmer than usual fall but I don't think that accounts for all of it.

Other than that its the same old same old here. The squirrels are still scavenging and burying their found treasures and the deer are munching. The doggies are being lazy (as usual).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

This was a double post.
edit on 16-10-2013 by mistressofspice because: double post

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

You are likely right about Mt Spokane.

I could only find 2 sites that said it was and several that said it wasn't a volcano.

LOL.

I just recall when living in Spokane coming across someone who seemed to know what they were talking about and who said it was but that few knew that it was.

IIRC, he said there was a hot spot on the mountain.

However, I could be mixing that memory up with my memory of the San Francisco Peaks at Flagstaff.

There is CERTAINLY A LOT of volcanic basalt all over the area.

Though evidently Mt Spokane is mostly granite?

Thx for your kind reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Talked to one of our neighbors today and their animals were also acting bat crap crazy last night... today they all seem normal again (normal is a relative term in regards to the cats). Just WEIRD. I know at times animals pick things up days in advance... who knows. I do know that it at least warrants keeping an eye on things.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Central Oregon coast here. Now that it's been mentioned I have noticed our two budgies have been practically silent most of the day. Our two cats seem normal but more on the "lovable" side.

I'm ready for the shake up... We need a little excitement in this sleepy coastal town.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Cricketine
Central Oregon coast here. Now that it's been mentioned I have noticed our two budgies have been practically silent most of the day. Our two cats seem normal but more on the "lovable" side.

I'm ready for the shake up... We need a little excitement in this sleepy coastal town.

Yeah no doubt... maybe I will be able to go an entire hour without hearing about the dreaded DEBT CEILING...

Where the hell are my Snickers dammit...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
(West Of Portland)
The family cat has been overly vocal and affectionate lately and has been making a bed out of the strangest things. Our chickens have also been very needy, and chasing us around the yard to see what we are doing. This could be due to us not spending as much time in the backyard lately since the rains have come in and it is now nice weather again. Not sure what to think of it but even the 5 year olds have noticed a change in all of our animals behavior.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Areilius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

just thought I'd let you know.
It's now Wednesday night and my critters are bouncing off the walls.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join