It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News anchor completely loses it for the best possible reasons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Domo1
Ah good you got it working.

I'm always impressed with people who can rant that loudly and long without sounding like a buffoon.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAH no s*hit , Alex Jones is the worst for that , completely loses his marbles and fall off the rocker at the same time

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Subconsciously Correct
People all over the world are finally waking up. I remember when people in general society would label this kind of talk "crazy" a few years ago, but the truth can only be hid from the people for so long before it rises. This is on the MSM of all places. People have had enough...

Just goes to show that people are fed up with all the crap that's going on. You can only keep people asleep for so long before they start to wake up and realize they our leaders sold us out hundreds of years ago. It's always been this way. The people who have everything want to take more from the people who have little or nothing. They only serve their interests and the interests if their masters (corporations, NWO) whoever they may be. This planet is screwed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

W
o
w~!

*Hair blow back !* .. even comes up with a solution.....................PLZ put this guy on the ballot ~~~~!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If obama every actually told the people that congress is bought and the system is broken he would end up like JFK. FYI the president is bought, congress is bought, and the entire system from the local level to the national is disturbing to say the least and shows eerily similar characteristics to the fall of the roman republic (which our entire system is based off of anyway). The U.S.A is on a countdown to disaster and I am not sure if anyone knows the deadline, but you will know when it happens, it wont be on T.V., in the news or in the paper. It will be in the streets,hills and valleys, on water, and in the air.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I saw that in real time and was cheering from the bleachers. I would also offer to have his children, if he would be so inclined...

Dylan hasn't been on MSNBC, or much other news media, ever since. I'm not sure if this got him fired, or if he went voluntarily, but there was most definitely a parting of the ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As I neared the end of the video all I could think was... what this guy is saying is the same reason I think JFK was shot.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

liveandlearn

Wow, just Wow. and this from MSNBC.

Only thing he fails to mention is that the President is also bought and paid for as is the Senate.

Get rid of them all and institute term limits.

edit on 15-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

I'm sure Ratigan wanted to keep working to pay his taxes before the IRS has another meeting with the White HOuse

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hell Yeah! Lovin it! That dude with the glasses looked shell shocked hha!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If you liked that, I think you will love this.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Excellent...that is, in my opinion, one of the greatest films ever made....

and the narrative, and messages in it always seem to stay relevant...even today..

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If Americans go on strike across the country Monday night and refuse to work until the President and Congress sign a law banning anyone from lobbying Congress or the President with money this nation would be set back on the right path in two days time. Americans need to stand up and fight to save this country, Greed and laziness are killing ourselves while they run this country into the ground. As Russia and China salivate at the mouth on how they will carve our country up.

For those who say they cant afford to do that, CAN YOU AFFORD TO NOT when in months the whole economy tanks and you no longer have a job?

Stand up and be heard!!!!! Hell No we wont take it anymore needs to be the slogan. If they do not have the bill signed into law in two days then everyone needs to march on Washington. They wont have a choice!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Call it a slogan if you wish. As for Myself, am tired of slogans and platitudes and not offending anyone.

FAIR?! WHO IN THE HELL EVER SAID LIFE WAS GOING TO BE FAIR!?

Everyone tries so hard to be polite and not offend anyone that the very concept of taking a stand for what you believe in is GONE, because if you stand for something firm and resolutely, then you will SURELY offend SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE. We need to rediscover the simple courage of saying, "This is what I believe, and set my course by. If you don't like it, tough #."

My fellow Americans we are at a never before seen point in history, where the poor and the workers are NOT universally illiterate, uninformed, and unarmed. The cycle of the past several thousand years of government/oppression/revolution/, government/oppression/revolution has reached a new paradigm and the cycle can be STOPPED. BUT, you have to get OFF YOUR ASS, get ON YOUR FEET, grab your balls and GET MAD.

For my part, I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE sounds a hell of a lot more like a BATTLE CRY, denoting resolve and the willingness to be put upon with the inconvenience of maybe having to FIGHT, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Take that for whatever it says to you.

Oh, and the NSA? Record this: KISS MY IRISH/BLACKFOOT ASS!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgruntledPatriot

Save your breath cause we are not there just
yet! Too many people are still living in the illusion
of the patriotic paradigm! There will be a time for
the battle cry to bring down the hierarchy but
many must first suffer greatly, I'm sorry to say!
Change is a very scary thing and Only when
the majority gives up on their illusions will they
be willing to sacrifice for that positive change
worth fighting for!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join