It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News anchor completely loses it for the best possible reasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
When he says " repatriate offshore cash" ... THAT is the crux of the biscuit,... doing that is what is needed but that also will trigger nuclear war...imo...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's interesting that when this interview took place, the ticker shows the stock market's DJIA at 11,100 and that was after a big 429 point jump that day. We must have been coming up from the bottom of the recession at that time. No wonder he was so frustrated! A lot of people were hurt in many ways.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The timing of the video doesnt really matter.

We have been in this "rabbit hole" for quite a while.

The Wars were supposed to help but guess what, they dont. The People are the only way to get us out. But guess what, no matter how many jobs are available, if the person can't perform the job because there stupid it doesn't make since to employ stupidity.

No business owner in there right mind will employee a person who spends 70% of there time looking up Facebook updates. Good Luck America!!! Your going to need it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
And this video will do the rounds in 2017 - nothing will happen because you all know, you cant do a thing about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

yamammasamonkey
Bwaahaaha!!! Did he say Obama can fix it? Bwaahaaha!!! This is Obama's stated goal, extraction of the wealth of the United States and the redistribution of that wealth to the "developing" countries of the world. Who all happen to be ruled, or on the verge of being ruled by communists or Muslims.

actually re-distributing wealth to the poorer developing parts of the world is a good thing. As long as the money actually gets spent on development. And yeah Obama could fix things if he wanted...but he doesnt..hes a coward

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Make things so bad the common man will beg for change..................CHECK

Dumb down the population using entertainment and drugs...............CHECK

Control the media and all political parties......................................CHECK

If you listen to what this scum bag progressive says and think it is a good thing please....PLEASE think again. Times are desperate and desperation leads to bad judgement. Play this video again and really listen to this scum bag. Tyranny and more bank control is not the answer. The answer rests in what I stated in my previous post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Great video, I never liked that guy, but seeing him blow his top while keeping his composure really shows how passionate he is about the issues facing people everyday. Ill have to check his show out again.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Darkrunner
He used to be the only reason I watched MSNBC. Then he was gone one day.

Anyone know what happened to him? Get fired, take a new job, retire???

I just posted 5-10 posts before your that he left show after his 3 year agreement ended, authored book Greedy Bastards, that was best seller and now operates hydroponic farm where he employees many veterans. 4-5 months ago Daily Show with Jon Stewart visited his farm...

Life After Cable News - Dylan Ratigan

Imho, very honest man that figured out that no matter what you say and point to facts - nothing is going to change...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

abecedarian
Funny that the choices are kick the can down the road or face it now, and that the options are deal with it later or deal with it now.

Obama likes the deal with it later option... when he's no longer President.

I dont blame him. There isnt much he can do without suffering some kind of horrible accident. If it was easy he would have done it by now. Besides I think he is part of the serpent people, I remember watching the emblem on his ring.

The conspiracy is international in scope. NEW WORLD ORDER!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

liveandlearn
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

Wow, just Wow. and this from MSNBC.

Only thing he fails to mention is that the President is also bought and paid for as is the Senate.

Get rid of them all and institute term limits.

edit on 15-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

Term limits aint the problem. Getting rid of them all? What kind of car in working order can you buy from a junk yard? The system is built around private central banking, namely the federal reserve in the usa, and campaign contributions on an artificial duopoly of power. Two parties switching turns SCREWING the people.

If there were three or four parties with a campaign tax funded by everyone equally, politics would be many times more balanced. Smaller parties do not like the federal reserve and the irs, alas there must be better ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Subconsciously Correct
People all over the world are finally waking up.

No, they are not.

If they were they would be in the streets in THE TENS OF MILLIONS DEMANDING ABOLITION OF BANKING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF ALL PERSONAL WEALTH OVER 100 MILLION DOLLARS.

Are you for abolition of banking altogether?

If not then you are sound asleep.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've been saying pretty much the same thing as this guy to my friends and family for years! I hope for the sake of this country that something will be done to end the corruption!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

buster2010

ColoradoJens
reply to post by Klassified

Obama had a legitimate opportunity to say to the financial world, "enough" in 2008. He pledged he would. Instead he stocked his cabinet with Lehman and Goldman and Bear Stearns execs that pushed so hard for deregulation, shorted their own toxic mortgage products and created and profited off the destruction of the American and Global economy - so much for the one chance to have made a difference. He did exactly what the money from the 1% told him to do - we are screwed.

CJ

Obama wasn't president in 08 Bush was president.

Ever hear of a campaign speech? No? I guess we all just voted in November 2008 without any idea of what Obama could do or wanted to do via his speeches. You get 1 cookie for pointing out "it's Bush" again.

Hi , are you also on Project Avalon , Unified Serenity ?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

trex1980

I was on Avalon for years. I no longer am though. Lots of their best people left over the past 5 years.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

trex1980

I was on Avalon for years. I no longer am though. Lots of their best people left over the past 5 years.

I left there in June , They tried controlling me to no end , so i tendered my resignation also . I had been there for quite a few years , since its inception , i was kind of the sh*t disturber , I questioned everything and they hated me for it .

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

trex1980

On Avalon my name was Er*c Charles

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

trex1980

If I am not mistaken , you were that pretty blonde girl eh ?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This rant took place on August of 2011 according to his Wikipedia page his contract with MSNBC "expired" in 2012.

That is why more media personalities will not speak out because if they do there jobs and livelihoods go away.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Though some of what he says is true I believe his belief that one man can change things is deluded!
We have had powerful men try to change things before but only seem to end up dead!
It is in fact up to the American people to take a stand and demand that change we want to see!
As is his idea that the banking system has only just been corrupted over the past several decades!
In fact the reserve banking system has been a Ponzi Scheme since its inception!

It doesn't matter how many people realize the big lie we are living cause unless we accept responsibility in
sacrificing to change we will forever be enslaved by the fear that keeps us from standing united!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe they should check down the back of the sofa. Maybe they woudl find it again there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join