It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch just how easy it is to get your name ERASED from history....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

liveandlearn
Yes, and that is why Bob Lazar was erased from University records.

how could Bob Lazar be erased from university records when he never went to university?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

MrSpad
Of course organizations remove links to people who can bring them bad PR. This is not new and has been around long before the net. They have that right. Unless you think Goverment should make a law telling you what you can and can not do with you organization.
edit on 16-10-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS!!!!!

May I invite you to join my daughter in First Grade public school. They are working quite diligently on reading comprehension. And you have completely and utterly missed the point that I conveyed in this message. Congratulations. You are now officially lumped in with the average idiot who would sign a petition against "Di-Hydrogen Oxide".

Cheers!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

violet
reply to post by OrphanApology

Yes I do agree with that. It's really sad history is being deleted. They're getting rid of books as well, then we will only have digital copies that are edited. Future generations won't know.
I recall MJ saying that.

Congratulations!!! Compared to the vast percentage of unwashed masses participating in this thread, you actually read the FULL post and UNDERSTOOD the point of it!!!!

You win $100!

Woohoo!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

SadistNocturne

I recently posted a thread on information available to the general public about the Nazi regime, after losing WWII. How many people think the victors actually took time to make sure a fair picture was painted, or is it more likely that a rosey picture was painted of the victors?

Tragic and desperation on the cusp of madness.

I always say the victors write the history. It never really seems to sink in when I say it. Perhaps this if nothing else can be used as a demonstration. Thanks for sharing.

That is *precisely* the point I was looking to drive home. That and how easily a University would look to please their overlords in the CIA and NSA....

Thanks for the feedback!

link   

Rosinitiate

Every man women needs to march to the nearest NSA data center and perform a mass urination on all the hard drives.

I say we go on a pub crawl first!!!!! Beer urine is TRULY rank

Thanks for the reply!!!!

link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Sure I do, they tend to remove people who are not alive anymore from their registry if I'm right

Peace out

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

hellobruce

liveandlearn

how could Bob Lazar be erased from university records when he never went to university?

Really? Wow? Hmmm...ok. Really?

So um, nah. Sorry OP for wasting real estate.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

hellobruce

liveandlearn

Really? Wow? Hmmm...ok. Really?

Yes, really - a simple question is exactly when did he supposedly go to university, and graduate....

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Aside from the discussion of whether or not the merits of him having a Phd are true,( but word on the street is, he is and always has been rolling with other Phd's. perhaps maybe he's just like Howard Wolowitz on Big Bang. Haha)

It wasn't point of the persons post. Didn't mean to seem rude though. Looking back i see it was, sorry for that.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

Rosinitiate

Every man women needs to march to the nearest NSA data center and perform a mass urination on all the hard drives.

I say we go on a pub crawl first!!!!! Beer urine is TRULY rank

Thanks for the reply!!!!

Throw in some asparagus for good measure.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Spookybelle
Just a wise business move by the University.

Why would you want people to know that some criminal was honored at your school? It may have a negative effect on future students or their parents or it may not but as a business you try and limit your risks while maximizing your rewards wherever you can.

There is nothing to gain and more to lose by keeping your association with a criminal in the public view.

If we ever catch you masturbating can we delete all your posts?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Well, I'm glad to know that you weren't serious about that comment. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Oh, and BTW...YOU ROCK!!

edit on 17-10-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok, I understand what some of you are saying about bad publicity and all, but he hasn't even been found guilty yet. But I guess even ATS does the same, wouldn't want the media jumping on it and blaming them for everything.

But, this has and is currently happening to me. Other than this profile and my fb profile (which isn't under my name) everything about me is completely wiped from the net. Ive done extremely extensive searches with all types of search engines, and there is nothing anywhere under my legal name. And there isn't anything that I can't find on the net. Im fairly proficient at navigating the web.

Anyway, Ive been mentioned in a few newspaper articles, and even had 2 that were on just me alone. They dont exist anymore. There are no records of me at any of the schools Ive attended and I even built one of their websites. No yearbook photos online, no news clips, nothing.

This bothers me for several reasons. It begs the question as to whether its possible that this course of action may have been taken towards others that maybe LATER ended up in the public eye, and the internet tidbits we do get about them are all fabricated. Take the Aurora shooter or the Newtown shooter, whats to say that the trails they left on the net weren't just what was planted?

Ive done nothing wrong other than speak out against the things I feel are wrong. In some ways I may be very persuasive, but there is no reason I can conceive as to why I have been erased from the net. Unless you want to put on your tin-foil hat that is........

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
While I kinda see your point considering the University erased all traces of Ross having went there, there's no way he will ever be erased completely.

Ross is a pioneer and has a huge cult following. He was the Pablo Escobar of the internet and Pablo hasn't been forgotten, neither will Ross.

In fact, Silk Road 2.0 will be open for business in under two weeks and Dread Pirate Roberts (Ross) will be memorialized on the front page.

Some of you are critical of the idea of Silk Road and are condemning the site before examining the facts. Yes, you could buy most any drug from the site, but there were also tons of things which were legal one could purchase.

In my opinion, the government oughtta but out of peoples lives and quit telling them WHAT someone can put into their OWN bodies. Let us not forget that prescription medication kills more people than "illegal" drugs...lets shut down big pharma instead if some deep web site that hardly anyone even knew about.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

To bail on alumni before they are proven guilty of a crime that wouldn't be a crime in a real free society?

Just a sleazy, undignified action by the school. This purge would do more to scare me off then the attendance of a brilliant alleged criminal that created a market that the government was so afraid of that they stamped out under the guise of a ridiculous war on drugs.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
so orwell's 1984 may have been written as fictional at the time he wrote it, fair to say that it can be concluded that it is no longer fictional right down the telescreens (I mean smart TV's)...and as the above poster mentioned history is written by the winners...and since most children these days are being educated through government education...(cough cough, indoctrination)....shouldn't be long until they have us right where they want us.....

i was just thinking this! drn it you beat me to the post star tho for effort

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He did something good, not wrong. Free market of exchange, with a comprehensive review system...He helped jumpstart the economy of the future...gave people a vision...US gov saying something is wrong does not make it wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
With the spying on the public going on with this government we should be so lucky as to have our names erased from history!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
While I agree with the potential for TPTB to erase an identity, I don't see this as any different that Penn State taking down the Joe Paterno statue after the Sandusky situation.

AAC

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

No where is that "guilty as charged" more apparent than when fathers have been charged--very often falsely--by a wife/mother about having molested her/their child. I personally know of two men that were never brought up on those changes but the Texas DFS still considered them guilty resulting in thousands of dollars in court fees and yet still restricted in visitations, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join