It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wait until GRAYS ANATOMY has a PRO ObamaCare storyline!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

You must not have comprehended my post because you went off on a tangent responding.

You shouldn't assume I watch the news and please lay off the insults. I can give as good as take but will take the high road on this one.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Spookybelle

or the idiocy of the teabaggers PUBLIC POSITION any less real.

And what exactly makes their position idiotic?

that would be the stupidity of it.

Is it the fiscal conservatism you have a problem with or just that you don't like the sound of their name?

I am a fiscal conservative - they are fiscal idiots subsuming realism for ideology.

The name is irrelevant - amusing and insulting...but ultimately irrelevant.

There is nothing wrong with believing that the government should not spend money on certain programs because they are thought to be wasteful and its certainly no reason to label an entire group of millions as idiots.

it is certainly a reason to label them as idiots for trying to "defund" a fully debated, passed and challenged law by defunding the entire government.

If you want to repeal a law then do so properly - oh...what - that failed 40 times already??

They are idiots - ideology is more important to them that reality - some places are now calling them "GOP jihadists" because they share the same fanaticism for the cause regardless of the cost.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Grimpachi

You must not have comprehended my post because you went off on a tangent responding.

You shouldn't assume I watch the news and please lay off the insults. I can give as good as take but will take the high road on this one.

The high road is overrated. And besides, the low road is how you get to Scotland MUCH MUCH faster.

How's that snuggi fitting you ?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Grimpachi

The high road is overrated. And besides, the low road is how you get to Scotland MUCH MUCH faster.

How's that snuggi fitting you ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join