It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Committed Multiple Frauds With Obamacare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

buster2010

elouina
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, this is where they bit themselves in the tush over pushing the bull crap that this "wasn't a tax". We all known it is a tax. But constitutionally it can't be. So it is now our turn to use this to our advantage.

The Supreme court said the ACA doesn't violate the constitution. So you have nothing to use to your advantage.

The Supreme Court has been wrong before.

Or would you have supported the Dred Scott decision?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

elouina
reply to post by AlienScience

When I get home late I will provide you with much. The only reason you find this, "humerous", is because you know that I am right. And you are trying to keep others from taking this seriously. The problem with this strategy is that everyone here can already see that the scammer has taken Americans to the cleaners.

I find it humorous because it is.

It's right up there with Birthers and people claiming Obama is a Muslim.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Wrong, The supreme court rule the mandate as a tax, although concluded it was not valid as an exercise of Congress' commerce clause power.

Taking into consideration that the only two issues taken by the supreme court was the mandate and the right to states to oppose the expansion of Medicaid without penalties from the Federal government it means that is more to the Obamacare that can still be challenged once is in effect.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Um no they couldn't... How can you deem something literally part of the Constitution unconstitutional? That doesn't make any sense and any Supreme Court Justice that tried to do so would be arrested for treason. Not to mention the only way to revoke an amendment is through another amendment, so even if you passed amendments to revoke every other amendment in the BoRs, you'd still have a BoRs with a bunch of amendments.

Please don't make silly comparisons to try to prove your point.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Um no they couldn't... How can you deem something literally part of the Constitution unconstitutional? That doesn't make any sense and any Supreme Court Justice that tried to do so would be arrested for treason. Not to mention the only way to revoke an amendment is through another amendment, so even if you passed amendments to revoke every other amendment in the BoRs, you'd still have a BoRs with a bunch of amendments.

Please don't make silly comparisons to try to prove your point.

Sure they could, they would still be in the constitution, but could effectively be overturned through interpretation. This has been done over and over. If you don't think it is possible, you need to look into it more.

My point still stands, claiming something might not be Constitutional because the SCOTUS has overturned decisions in the past is an idiotic argument to use.

Right now, the ACA is Constitutional...that is fact...and there is nothing you can do about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Again, only the mandated part of the Obamacare was taken by the Supreme court for its constitutionality no the entire program, the Supreme court only ruled on the mandate and the States rights to oppose the expansion of Medicaid.

The ruling was that the mandate could only be a tax, the truth is that is still open for more arguments in the supreme court, something that the Democrats has ignored.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

marg6043

Again, only the mandated part of the Obamacare was taken by the Supreme court for its constitutionality no the entire program, the Supreme court only ruled on the mandate and the States rights to oppose the expansion of Medicaid.

The ruling was that the mandate could only be a tax, the truth is that is still open for more arguments in the supreme court, something that the Democrats has ignored.

That's fine, people are welcome to challenge any part of the law that they would like to...but the individual mandate was the only one that was commonly considered questionable for Constitutionality.

I am not aware of any lawsuits making it's way up through the judicial system that may make it to the SCOTUS anytime soon, if you are aware of a lawsuit that is, please share it with everyone.

Also, it is too late. The ACA is a piece of legislation that once it goes live, it can't really be undone. There is no going back to our old system...that is just not possible. If the ACA would somehow be deemed unconstitutional, the only move is to move forward to a single payer system...and that is fine by me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Rest assure that its more to dissect from the program, already the abortion part of the program is up for debate in the supreme court as what can be funded or not by tax payers.

As the program prove to be nothing but a scam and a failure the debates will heat up.

Supreme Court to Consider New Obamacare Case

www.breitbart.com...

Court bats Obamacare back to the supremes

www.wnd.com...

This is why Obama agree to the delay of the business to provide mandatory health care to employees, because it was bound to be challenged.

Piece by piece the bill will be challenged over and over again.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

elouina

Nephalim
I suppose no one wrote up the ACA, then voted and passed the ACA for him to sign it.

And who may it be that is pushing this defective piece of crap through to benefit primarily the democratic voter base? He knows it is defective, and he knows it is causing great hardship already, and will cause even more in the future.

Today I proclaim that Obamacare will be renamed to Scammercare.
edit on 15-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Short answer? Boneheads who think equal protection of the law doesn't apply to everyone and probably thinks "free to choose" only applies to women having abortions. The mans in the wrong party, You cant be center and be left or right. You can only call out the stupidity between the two. Thats why the executive can veto laws.

edit on 16-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

AlienScience

elouina

When I get home late I will provide you with much. The only reason you find this, "humerous", is because you know that I am right. And you are trying to keep others from taking this seriously. The problem with this strategy is that everyone here can already see that the scammer has taken Americans to the cleaners.

I find it humorous because it is.

It's right up there with Birthers and people claiming Obama is a Muslim.

Ok I am home now...

Obama is what he is.... And I can see his polls dropping into the twenty percent range or even lower in the future. Obama and the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. He will be the biggest dunce in American history.

You know the Obama admin presented a success case for a person who signed up. He also works for that Obama campaign organization, but the name is slipping me right this second (Move?). He makes $18,000 a year and will be paying $175 a month for Obamacare. So lets see he doesn't even make a grand a month (Less than most make in a week.) , and is paying out 18% of his income, tell me this isn't going to affect lives! And you do know that the penalties will be adjusted for inflation every year once the full penalty sets in. Tell me these people will ever have a chance to get ahead.

My idea is most definitely not silly. We were sold one thing and are getting another. In fact this should be plenty reason to abolish Obamacare entirely.

I have no clue why you insisted on me proving something the entire country has heard repeatedly. But here is #1 in a google search. I can find much more, but do you need to hear the same thing over and over again?

"The only thing that will change for you is the amount you spend on premiums. That will be less than you are spending now."

Flashback: Obama Promised Lower Health Care Insurance Premiums For Everyone

Oh what the heck, here is more. Just in case you really do need to hear it over and over again. He sounds like a criminal sales person to me. And if you noticed the dates of these clips, it is BEFORE he won the election and his campaign was riding on Obamacare false promises. ELECTION FRAUD!

This one is from FOX and makes me chuckle.

This video reminds me of another false sales pitch. "Your present insurance will not change due to Obbamacare". Well, over 50,000 local employees in my city have had their insurance changed as of October 1st. Now instead of an HMO with 100% coverage, they have a 10% deductible. And their prescriptions doubled in price. Name brand is now over $50 each!

Oh and here is someone touting that Obamacare will create 400,000 jobs immediately.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think that there is a huge difference between something that one may want and what one may get. Of course he was the sponsor for the Affordable Care Act--rectifying the huge problems facing the country in terms of health insurance was his primary goal. However, if you recall, what he wanted went through extraordinary revisions to simply get it to pass. The core piece or "success" of the Affordable Care Act was to dispose of "pre-existing condition" clauses. The first group to be able to get insured once again were children. The second group, of which I am a member of, would be adults. Believe it or not, there are people in the US that have been uninsured for years. I, personally, have been deemed "uninsurable" since 2001. Twelve years of unchecked disease activity with no hope of any regular treatment for my controllable disease. I'm just glad that I've been extraordinarily lucky so far. That change was absolutely huge. For me, it makes the difference in how long I may get to live, whether my future is a wheelchair and more.

Now, to put this in perspective a little, I had a childhood friend who became a VP for a major health insurance company in my area. When the whole "pre-existing condition clause" came up, he was on a tirade against it. When I told him that my own life may depend on that change and asked him if he truly thought that I should die and orphan my two children just so his company could continue on its merry way, he said "yes". I dropped that little psychopath so fast.

You have a tremendous and powerful industry that is very, very much opposed to the Affordable Care Act. Have you not considered the possibility that much of what has been touted in the news about it would potentially be swayed by this particular industry sector? If you look at the costs of health care over time, you will see something absolutely stunning. Not only has the health care industry increasingly ignored its Hippocratic oath but it has also been jacking up its prices like you would not believe...

blogs-images.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Obama is what he is.... And I can see his polls dropping into the twenty percent range or even lower in the future. Obama and the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot with this one. He will be the biggest dunce in American history.

I'll take that bet.

You know the Obama admin presented a success case for a person who signed up. He also works for that Obama campaign organization, but the name is slipping me right this second (Move?).

He was a volunteer, not an employee...get your facts straight.

He makes $18,000 a year and will be paying $175 a month for Obamacare. So lets see he doesn't even make a grand a month (Less than most make in a week.) , and is paying out 18% of his income, tell me this isn't going to affect lives! And you do know that the penalties will be adjusted for inflation every year once the full penalty sets in. Tell me these people will ever have a chance to get ahead.

If they get sick and can actually get the healthcare they need...that is the best chance to get ahead they can get. $175 a month for full health coverage, you really can't beat that.

My idea is most definitely not silly. We were sold one thing and are getting another. In fact this should be plenty reason to abolish Obamacare entirely.

Yes, it is silly. You really have no say in the matter...they could literally tell you nothing and pass it and it is legal. They could tell you that they are passing a healthcare bill and secretly sneak in immigration reform and it is legal and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

You can't impeach someone because you didn't understand the discussion during the healthcare debate. Just because you are surprised about what is in the bill, doesn't mean everyone is...I'm not at all. Everything that is being implemented was discussed over and over before the bill was passed.

Just because you didn't comprehend what was in the bill doesn't mean you can impeach Obama over your own confusion.

I have no clue why you insisted on me proving something the entire country has heard repeatedly. But here is #1 in a google search. I can find much more, but do you need to hear the same thing over and over again?

"The only thing that will change for you is the amount you spend on premiums. That will be less than you are spending now."

That video was from 2008 campaign...he was talking about what he WANTED to pass. That included having a public option to add competition and control insurance premiums. Some idiot party...Republicans...demanded that the public option was taken out. Remember...government insurance...death panels...rationed care....fear mongering.

You can't impeach someone for campaigning on something they wanted to do but then had to compromise to get something passed.

Honestly, that is just dumb.

All your videos are from campaign speeches. You can't impeach someone for having an idea...my god it is just so stupid.

I'm speechless...I honestly am...to think you can impeach someone because they had one idea during the campaign but had to compromise to get it passed is just ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Obama didn't have to screw the entire population to have the very poor and needy into insurance, but without the healthy working younger class the insurance program will fail, because the truth is that in order to have the pre existing condition covered he gave as a gift the healthier working able population by forced to the insurance business.

Statistics shows that most of the pre existing conditions lies on the very poor and older adults that are already converged by Medicaid and Medicare, while most working class are already insured under their employers work plans.

So actually the Obamacrap just gave most of the working taxable population in a silver platter to the insurance companies to be use as slaves to provide for the shortcomings when they have to offer insurance to the poor with long term care needs.

Nothing is free in America, the healthier will pay for the needy and sick as usual, like any other entitlement program in the nation, one have to pay taxes for others to get something, because the Federal government do not make money, is all tax income money.

The working class just gets screwed again and again and again.

edit on 17-10-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Time to dust this thread off again. Ka ching... Obama admits that he is an Obamacare salesman. This sets the stage for the false advertisement and fraud charges.

President Obama in his weekly address Saturday said he was proud to be a “salesman” for Obamacare despite criticism over the glitch-filled rollout of the law’s insurance exchanges.

“Some people have poked fun at me this week for sounding like an insurance salesman. And that’s okay,” said Obama. “I’d still be out there championing this law even if the website were perfect.”

President embraces role as 'salesman' for Obamacare

edit on 26-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

AlienScience

marg6043

That's fine, people are welcome to challenge any part of the law that they would like to...but the individual mandate was the only one that was commonly considered questionable for Constitutionality.

I am not aware of any lawsuits making it's way up through the judicial system that may make it to the SCOTUS anytime soon, if you are aware of a lawsuit that is, please share it with everyone.

Also, it is too late. The ACA is a piece of legislation that once it goes live, it can't really be undone. There is no going back to our old system...that is just not possible. If the ACA would somehow be deemed unconstitutional, the only move is to move forward to a single payer system...and that is fine by me.

" I am not aware of any lawsuits making it's way up through the judicial system that may make it to the SCOTUS anytime soon, if you are aware of a lawsuit that is, please share it with everyone. "

There certainly is a Lawsuit being filed over the Constitutionality of Obamacare . .........

......" A Lawsuit filed by Oklahoma's Republican Attorney General Scott Pruitt, was published in the Case Western Reserve School of Law Journal. The article contends that the wording of the Affordable Care Act allows a subsidy for health insurance only for those who got their coverage through state exchanges rather than the federal exchange. "

www.newsmax.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join