It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Committed Multiple Frauds With Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

tehdouglas
Its hard to read your posts with the swirling cat icon, lol...

The whole government is a fraud who cares if a product of it is as well?
edit on 15-10-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

It's even harder to type with that big 4 foot cat on my lap.

Well we all need to care unless we want to be living with Scammercare for eternity. It is about time that we put an end to all criminal activity in our government. The ordinary citizens can't get away with squat, so what makes them so special? Only dictators are beyond reproach. So are you admitting that we have a dictator in the oval office?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

elouina
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, this is where they bit themselves in the tush over pushing the bull crap that this "wasn't a tax". We all known it is a tax. But constitutionally it can't be. So it is now our turn to use this to our advantage.

The Supreme court said the ACA doesn't violate the constitution. So you have nothing to use to your advantage.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Finding someone who actually has an obamacare policy is harder than finding Bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Main coon?
4 ft is a long flipping domestic cat but possible.
I had a 21 # Persian in the 70s that was about 4 feet or so when he stretched out.
He was the terror of the neighborhood dogs, they would mess with him 'once'.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
FYI

Bureaucracies in the Obama Administration have thus far published approximately 11,588,500 words of final Obamacare regulations, while there are only 381,517 words in the Obamacare law itself.

That means unelected federal officials have now written 30 words of regulations for each word in the law.
- See more at: www.cnsnews.com...

boy are we screwed.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

LOL

Really stretching for this one huh?

Please tell me you honestly don't believe any of what you just posted. Election fraud? Really? This is childish logic at best.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
People got butt-hurt when a black man was elected.
Now people are butt-hurt when he actually got something done.

Besides - it's an ACT. Affordable Care ACT. It was thumbed-up by the Supreme Court and signed into LAW.

Get over it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Obama?
What about the other whores in congress that voted for the measure?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So Obama is making money from Obama care?
That's nuts. I think you are confusing him with
that other political party that trick you out of your money
and hold corporations as high as God.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

sealing

God bless you, sealing, both sides do the same thing.
www.libertariannews.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

buster2010

The Supreme court said the ACA doesn't violate the constitution. So you have nothing to use to your advantage.

The supreme court ruling has nothing to do with illegal misrepresentation of a product being sold to every last American.

AlienScience
reply to post by elouina

LOL

Really stretching for this one huh?

Please tell me you honestly don't believe any of what you just posted. Election fraud? Really? This is childish logic at best.

sealing

I will answer you both together. If you agreed to a cell phone contract that would cost $50 a month and they turned around and charged you $150 instead, this is basically fraud. So how would Obamacare be any different?

Obama won his election stating that he would provide health insurance and reduce its prices for everyone. Why else do you think he called it the affordable healthcare act? The only people this is affordable for are those that are being subsidized by the ones paying dramatically more. I have been saying all along, that someone has to pay for it.

If I didn't have insurance through work, mine and my husbands would cost over $18,000 per year. Which comes out to about $1500 per month. Does this sound cheaper than a cell phone (like Obama touted) to you? Many people who are presently purchasing their own insurance will be paying nearly 70% more.

And yes Obama made money off this deal. He gained the presidency, its salary, and all the provided perks such as air force one etc... Not to mention all the future income associated with marketing his past presidency once out of office.

He also cheated his opponents out of votes by utilizing this misrepresentation. And it was not some minor misrepresentation either.

So there it is, back and white. If you don't agree, then please do tell me how it is acceptable for some people to be paying nearly 70% more when won his elections stating that he would reduce costs?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Last I checked, the 111th Congress passed the Affordable Care Act into law. That means both Congress and Obama passed the Affordable Care Act. Not just Obama.

Presidents cannot pass or create legislation on their own. Outside of some wartime powers, the most that they can do is create executive orders on existing legislation. Congress, via the powers granted to it through the Constitution, is the only truly law making/passing entity in the US. That is why it is called the "legislative" branch. Legis stems from the latin root "lex", which means law. The president is called the "executive" branch--to execute. His purpose is to determine the execution of those laws that Congress passes.

Please review the Constitutional powers of each branch.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The supreme court ruling has nothing to do with illegal misrepresentation of a product being sold to every last American.

And Obama is not selling anything. He is not being paid by a specific insurance company to encourage people to buy one product over another.

You are stretching...to ridiculous limits.

I will answer you both together. If you agreed to a cell phone contract that would cost $50 a month and they turned around and charged you $150 instead, this is basically fraud. So how would Obamacare be any different?

Because your analogy sucks...plain and simple.

First, show me where Obama said every single person in America will have lower premiums? I know you can't find it, but I wanted to put the question out there to show how much your analogy sucks.

But let's say he did say that...he still isn't the one selling anything. Let's use your flawed cell phone analogy to show what your analogy really should be.

If you had a friend who told you to switch your cell phone service because it will only cost you $50 a month, and then you do it, but find out for the features you want it is $150 a month. Are you going to sue your friend for false advertisement? Because that is what you are saying with Obama.

Again, your analogy just sucks.

Obama won his election stating that he would provide health insurance and reduce its prices for everyone. Why else do you think he called it the affordable healthcare act? The only people this is affordable for are those that are being subsidized by the ones paying dramatically more. I have been saying all along, that someone has to pay for it.

First of all, Obama never said that. Please find me a quote where he says EVERYONE will pay less...even those people who had crappy insurance policies that covered nothing...or those people who had no insurance at all.

It's affordable based on your income level. It's not Obama's fault if you can't prioritize your spending and need the government to force you to do it.

If I didn't have insurance through work, mine and my husbands would cost over $18,000 per year. Which comes out to about $1500 per month. Does this sound cheaper than a cell phone (like Obama touted) to you? Many people who are presently purchasing their own insurance will be paying nearly 70% more.

If you are paying that much more, then dump your current plan that isn't part of the exchange and get a new one from the exchange.

I purchase my own insurance, mine isn't increasing at 70%...in fact I have seen lower increases the past 2 years than I had seen the 5 years before that.

And yes Obama made money off this deal. He gained the presidency, its salary, and all the provided perks such as air force one etc... Not to mention all the future income associated with marketing his past presidency once out of office.

He also cheated his opponents out of votes by utilizing this misrepresentation. And it was not some minor misrepresentation either.

LOL, this is hilarious.

My only response is to laugh and shake my head.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I notice you like posting this factoid in pretty much every thread that questions the Constitutionality of Obamacare. Another cool factoid for you to digest:

List of overruled U.S. Supreme Court decisions

Hey what do you know! The Supreme Court has been wrong in the past and has even admitted it to it many, many times. So next time you think about posting that little fact, remember just because the Supreme Court said it was fine doesn't make it infallible gospel.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It's a tax to me. No mater what you call ACA (ObamaCare).

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
Last I checked, the 111th Congress passed the Affordable Care Act into law. That means both Congress and Obama passed the Affordable Care Act. Not just Obama.

Presidents cannot pass or create legislation on their own. Outside of some wartime powers, the most that they can do is create executive orders on existing legislation. Congress, via the powers granted to it through the Constitution, is the only truly law making/passing entity in the US. That is why it is called the "legislative" branch. Legis stems from the latin root "lex", which means law. The president is called the "executive" branch--to execute. His purpose is to determine the execution of those laws that Congress passes.

Please review the Constitutional powers of each branch.

He was their official spokesperson that touted the "benefits", to convince Americans to vote for him so they could get this grossly misrepresented product. Without Obama, there would be no Obamacare. But if there were any congressmen also out campaigning and misrepresenting the benefits of Obamacare, then yeah they should be charged also. Let them go down with their messiah.

But I also suspect that many of our representatives were taken in by this shyster also. That will teach them not to read things they vote for.
edit on 15-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

elouina
Sometimes you wonder if you are making a difference and then you see something that says, maybe so... 4 days ago I reported around the web my idea that the difficulties experienced with the Obamacare website were purposeful. This idea has now taken off like wild fire. I don't know if I set the chain of events off, or if I was on to something good that others were suspecting also.

To quote myself:

Think about it, the American people CAN'T see how much it will cost them during the entire shutdown and while we still have bargaining power. Plus many are reporting that the website is telling them they won't get their rates until AFTER it is in affect in Jan 2014. So what do you think?

The NSA has the computing power to gather data on the entire world. Yet the Obamacare site sputters? THINK!

Obama was made to be broken. This much is obvious!
But why?

To me, it is all for the raising of consciousness.

edit on 15/10/2013 by UpEndedWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by buster2010

I notice you like posting this factoid in pretty much every thread that questions the Constitutionality of Obamacare. Another cool factoid for you to digest:

List of overruled U.S. Supreme Court decisions

Hey what do you know! The Supreme Court has been wrong in the past and has even admitted it to it many, many times. So next time you think about posting that little fact, remember just because the Supreme Court said it was fine doesn't make it infallible gospel.

That's fine, but until then...the SCOTUS has deemed it Constitutional.

By your logic, the SCOTUS could overturn the entire bill of rights at any moment...so it is stupid for people to claim it is Constitutional.

Any thing can be overturned, but it is stupid to try to use that as an excuse to claim something is unconstitutional.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

When I get home late I will provide you with much. The only reason you find this, "humerous", is because you know that I am right. And you are trying to keep others from taking this seriously. The problem with this strategy is that everyone here can already see that the scammer has taken Americans to the cleaners.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The Obamacare still have some constitutional issues that the supreme court could not address until the programs is instituted, just because the supreme court rule in the mandate part of it and changed officially as a tax it doesn't mean that they have approved the nature of the program, that only can be taken by the court once is enforced.

We will be seen more of the Obamacare issue in the supreme court in the coming years if the program last that long.

<< 1    3 >>

join