It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in Possession by the Devil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

godlover25
reply to post by infoseeker26754

You're spot on, in a way.

Although outside sources of the spiritual nature can affect our thoughts and will,

we ultimately have the FREE will to choose to be devilish or Godly, to act like a demon or an angel, to be a sinner or a Saint, to love or hate, to choose life or choose death...

God bless

I had to leave out Energy Sucking Vamp's, people just don't realise people FEED off your Power, can go both ways, Good/Evil! And when you start to hold on to your own Power, learn to use it wisly, your so-called friends will hate you for it and try to change you back to how it was.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Holy Power of the Holy Spirit must always be used in a humble and faithful and True and Righteous way,

If used incorrectly, the Mighty One who grants all power to all beings can take any and all power you have and remove it completely and utterly,

We are only as Powerful as our Master,

and the Servant is not greater than the Master,

remain Humble and Loving!

God bless

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Those teenage 'exorcists' are a product of a wanna be televangelist making money off of them.
Theyre laughable to a real exorcist.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I've had run ins with demons/evil spirits a handful of times. The instances weren't my getting myself all spooked out ... but real run ins with an evil spirit being right next to me ... the hate they have is totally focused on you and they want you worse than dead. It's real. I don't know if 'the devil' is real .. but considering that the evil spirits are, then I'm going to guess that the devil is also.

Like it or not ... evil spirits are real.

And you just gave away some of your power to them. They see your Power and feed off of it, for they have lost their power. Love of Evil means accepting it with your heart knowing you could have chosen to be just like them. Explaines why Black accepts the most Light.

The Devil is real, just an illusion for you to learn about your Own Light and hide the fact's from you. That's all He does, knowing He really does not have any Power over you, sure in the hell can make you think He does!

Actually God and Satan are best of friends. It was a bet between them; for a buck
, that Satan could trick the Humans into believing anything! Most of the stuff that happen's anyway is only part of the Game, how could one know God if His brother Satan was not able to show them?

Either both exist or neither of them do and it's all Headgames passed down from fear of the unknown.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

godlover25

Holy Power of the Holy Spirit must always be used in a humble and faithful and True and Righteous way,

If used incorrectly, the Mighty One who grants all power to all beings can take any and all power you have and remove it completely and utterly,

We are only as Powerful as our Master,

and the Servant is not greater than the Master,

remain Humble and Loving!

God bless

Explain's the mess we are now in. Man want's to play God, so be it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Man is still chewing on the same tasty fruit The Mother of all Living did back in the Garden of Paradise!

That same tasty lie!

Taste so "damn" good!

Get it?

God bless

Edit: it actually tastes bitter and disgusting, the True Fruit that taste DELICIOUS is to take and eat of the Tree of Life, which is the Word Incarnate, the Mighty Son of God, Jesus Christ,

God bless
edit on 15-10-2013 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

PtolemyII
Those teenage 'exorcists' are a product of a wanna be televangelist making money off of them.
Theyre laughable to a real exorcist.

Oh, you seen them two? This is the crap that puts things into people head's! Like the Church, who way back then killed more people then Hitler, 3x over!

No wonder people think there are evil spirits, Devil and the like!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They're like one direction fans with crosses. I was aghast.

WERE LOVVESSSZ YOU JESUS!!! HAIL HIS GREATNESS. CAST OUT DEM BAD UM SPIRITS!
Ibelieve they just toured the UK to promote banning harry Potter as an evil influence on children.
The pastor guy of their church is making a mint, was our concensus.
It's laughable

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

PtolemyII

They're like one direction fans with crosses. I was aghast.

WERE LOVVESSSZ YOU JESUS!!! HAIL HIS GREATNESS. CAST OUT DEM BAD UM SPIRITS!
Ibelieve they just toured the UK to promote banning harry Potter as an evil influence on children.
The pastor guy of their church is making a mint, was our concensus.
It's laughable

I agree! Now I can not wait until one of their small mind's actually create an Evil Spirit just for them! And boy will IT have so much fun with them 3.

It's like there asking for it, come little fellow so I can cast you away so my Ego can feel even better. Be careful what you wish, think, do for it will come and bite you back someday! I just wonder if they actually read the Good Book? Nope!

Most people create their own demon's anyway. Again, the Power you have can do this too so stop and think this out. Most people don't.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

godlover25

Man is still chewing on the same tasty fruit The Mother of all Living did back in the Garden of Paradise!

That same tasty lie!

Taste so "damn" good!

Get it?

God bless

Edit: it actually tastes bitter and disgusting, the True Fruit that taste DELICIOUS is to take and eat of the Tree of Life, which is the Word Incarnate, the Mighty Son of God, Jesus Christ,

God bless
edit on 15-10-2013 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

I haven't really thought of the apple Eve ate. It has to be a pun to something interesting indeed. Considering it all, I would have to say it was EGO.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Nowhere in the text does it say it was an apple,

I guess apple is the first thing that comes to mind when we think of fruit,

I tend to think the forbidden fruit and original sin had something to do with sexuality and/or perversion since before it they were naked and unashamed, and afterwards became ashamed, tried to hide there nakedness and "sewed fig leaves" together and covered themselves, etc,

God bless

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Some say the apple represents the pineal gland.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Hmm, interesting,

Have you read about the similarities of Jacobs Ladder and the pineal gland as well?

Lots of people think the Pineal Gland is how we "tap into" the spiritual realm....

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

godlover25
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Hmm, interesting,

Have you read about the similarities of Jacobs Ladder and the pineal gland as well?

Lots of people think the Pineal Gland is how we "tap into" the spiritual realm....

Thanks.

I think the topic of the Pineal in connection with the golden oil and knowing the mind of God are the deepest teachings in the bible. The Egyptians certainly knew of the connection with the Eye of Ra symbol matching the pineal gland, as well as the Catholics, Buddhists, Hindu's and their pine cone symbolism.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's what the rumors say.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Hmm, that is a most intriguing connection. I must look more into this "Eye of Ra"...

I do find it interesting that the Eye of Ra is considered the feminine counterpart to Ra himself. Isn't it strange that the pineal gland should be viewed as a feminine symbol? The feminine divine has long been held sacred by the pagans, but in recent centuries, the feminine divine has taken a backseat to the supreme masculine. It is my theory that the reptilian cortex represents the masculine, while the pineal represents the feminine. It could be suggested that the story of Adam and Eve is a tale of our rejecting animalism in favor of a more spiritual perspective.

This would, of course, imply that God is the figurehead of the primal aspect within us. It does make a considerable amount of sense.
edit on 16-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

VERY interesting indeed!

Quotes from another forum I was just reading:

God made our bodies. God made our brains, New Age and occultic philosophies have hi-jacked the knowledge and use of a certain gland in the middle of our brains located between the two hemispheres, outside the blood brain barrier called, the pineal gland. This principle, chemical producing gland is central to our endocrine system. The pineal gland has been referred to and viewed in many cultures and throughout history as a mystical place of enlightenment within our beings and is pine cone shaped in structure.
Many have speculated and pronounced this gland to be fundamental to our consciousness, the higher self, conjoining or bridging our physical body to the soul, which is the mind, will, thoughts, imaginations, and perceptions. This gland is also referred to as the ‘third eye’ from the verbiage of the Hindi and also from ancient philosophers. This can be found in all ancient writings, philosophies, structures, religions, and teachings.
The pineal gland is also known to contain the properties of the inner ear as in the sensitivity to vibration, the entrance of illumination, the same as the eyes, with rods and cones to sense light and send signals to the brain as in thought and imagination. This gland is central to the body’s nervous system, it functions as a transmitter to receive and send signals to the rest of the endocrine and nervous system in the body. There are several major functions and abilities of the pineal gland in relation to our daily living and cultural beliefs; this is perhaps why all ancient and modern cultures and customs consist of some knowledge and use of the spiritual significance of this gland. Medical, law, spirituality, education, architectural, movie-television, governmental, monetary, etc., have incorporated this seemingly un-noticeable comportment in most aspects of our lives. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. (Prov. 4:7)

And also:

Would Christ be talking about the eye of Clairvoyance?Many new agers take this verse seemingly out of context to fit thier beliefs but HE obviously is not talking about eyes(plural) is he? Or else he would say "eyes".Why would he warn us to watch out that the "light" within us is not "darkness"?Thoughts,Comments? This is obviouslyA DIRECT ALLUSION TO the occult third eye, used in THE OCCULT, not out in the open BUT shunned by the church because it goes; AGAINST Christ teachings as we now read.

Luke 11:33-36 (KJV)33No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth; it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. 34The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness

35Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not; darkness. 36If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

God bless us all with Knowledge, Wisdom and Truth,

in Jesus Name,

Through our Father and The Holy Spirit,

Amen

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Look at those pictures my friend!

The RAW Genius and the COMPLEXITY and the BRILLIANCE of the Singular Human Mind,

I cannot WAIT to meet the MASTER MIND, the MIND behind the ENTIRE UNIVERSE,

Oh God,

How AWESOME is our GOD?

How BRILLIANT is the MIND of ALL?

GOD IS AMAZING YES HE IS!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

godlover25

Nowhere in the text does it say it was an apple,

I guess apple is the first thing that comes to mind when we think of fruit,

I tend to think the forbidden fruit and original sin had something to do with sexuality and/or perversion since before it they were naked and unashamed, and afterwards became ashamed, tried to hide there nakedness and "sewed fig leaves" together and covered themselves, etc,

God bless

That's right, fruit. I was there that day and I remember it was an apple
Come to think of it Fig's were popaler back then.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

That's what the rumors say.

Something I haven't read yet or heard until now. Back in the day I thought it was '___'?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join