It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Obama could do if he had the Courage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fringe GOP wants to destroy the US in its present form. The POTUS wants to destroy the GOP in its present form.

Since I have a naive faith in humanity and specifically the humanity of the US citizens, I can only support the later.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I was under the impression a president would get shot if they go against the'plan'? I dont see many of the people here willing to die to make a change?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thought the same thing. There are several big buts here though. Is the conflict as real as it looks OR are they [both parties] creating the stalemate for a hidden agenda? And if Obama takes drastic action will he be able to enforce it? The GOP will claim he is trying to override the Constitution and it will rapidly go to the the courts where it may take awhile for decisions. In the meantime will the rest of the government obey rule by executive order? It could get ugly.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What Obama could do if he had the Courage

If it's a question.....

answer = * Resign *

reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Fringe GOP wants to destroy the US in its present form.
Perhaps true, since the present form of the U.S. is being run by ultra Left Wing factions.

The POTUS wants to destroy the GOP in its present form.
True, because of the above expressions.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
heh, we are still waiting on the close of Guantanamo .....

I dont realistically expect anything since he couldnt do one of the primary things he set out to do.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Biigs

I dont realistically expect anything since he couldnt do one of the primary things he set out to do.

Seeing how 45% of the promises Obama made during campaigning has been kept and passed he is doing better than average.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Perhaps true, since the present form of the U.S. is being run by ultra Left Wing factions.

You hit that right on the head. I'm not even "republican" anymore but this is RIDICULOUS. ALL we see now days EVERYWHERE is the ULTRA left spewing their snobbery all around. It's like a crazy cult. Don't agree with them? You're racist or an ignorant hillbilly redneck.

Personally, I think all those on the right should walk out and give the whole thing to these ultra extreme libtards. It's gotten beyond sickening now. So bow down to king Obama with all the freaks. Want to see the S hit the F fast as hell? That's how you do it.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Amendment XIV

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

* Debts * 'incurred' to foreign banking interests may not be valid if the voluntary 'buyers' of debt instruments result in financial * insurrection *.

The foreign debt holders were never directly solicited or forced to *buy in*. Therefore, they may have insurrectional intent against the financial stability of the United States.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Read the links somewhere on Rense where Tarpley suggests if Obama pulls the 14th then the GOP would impeach and Obama would go down as a hero

Courage versus the crazies, you know like the civil war

Why don't you give the links a try?
Discuss the 14th amendment.

Are you the fellow I put through moral logic training?

edit on 14-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, and Ted Cruz are sane to you?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If we had a president with, excuse me…some balls, this wouldn’t have gotten this far.

Obama is a wimp. The kind of guy who if you are with him and get in a fight in a bar or someplace he would run like a...well I wont say…

The GOP and tea party are just immoral lunatics as the links so eloquently, Tarpley… expresses

This is a NWO theorist, one of the best and brightest

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Destroying America while using the MSM to push any and all accountability onto others seems to be going pretty well (with the not so bright people), I'll give him that at least.

I find it hard to believe anyone would still defend the current position of either party, especially bottom-of-the-barrel Obama. I guess it takes a special kind of slow to not see that after three rejected compromises, and taking into account Obama's history of executive orders, if he actually wanted a budget passed he would have made it happen, it would be done already.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" huh? Obama sure isn't. And the Obamabots are going to into overtime trying to put the budget/shutdown all on the Tea Party/GOP.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by Wookiep

Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, and Ted Cruz are sane to you?

Not really, hell throw them out too, they are just as establishment as anyone else. Then again, they have absolutely 0 relevance to your king and ultra left libtard buddies in power right now do they? The libs went insane and made everyone racist then went on a quest to rule the world! Have it your way, keep riding that crazy train.

The only thing NOT allowed in govt right now is common sense. We live in bass ackwards world now.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So this is a *waaaa* thread because Obama isn't tyrant enough?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oops' I thought you were going to say he would retire if he had the courage...

That's what I would have said.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Willtell

Read the links somewhere on Rense where Tarpley suggests if Obama pulls the 14th then the GOP would impeach and Obama would go down as a hero

Courage versus the crazies, you know like the civil war

Why don't you give the links a try?
Discuss the 14th amendment.

Are you the fellow I put through moral logic training?

edit on 14-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

But this article might.....

[url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemyatt/2012/02/01/you-cant-argue-with-crazy/]> ... --- ...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

I was under the impression a president would get shot if they go against the'plan'? I dont see many of the people here willing to die to make a change?

Which is a sad state of affairs, considering that we have 20 year olds with more courage and far less responsibility, dying for our country every day. Yet their leader, doesn't have the courage to perform his own duty.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

buster2010

Biigs

Seeing how 45% of the promises Obama made during campaigning has been kept and passed he is doing better than average.

How is 45% above average? I would think at LEAST 50% would be needed to better than 'average' and from all of my schooling you needed at least a 70 or a C to be on par with 'average'.

Please explain to me how 45% is "better than average" I seriously cant wait to hear this

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

phishfriar47

buster2010

Biigs

How is 45% above average? I would think at LEAST 50% would be needed to better than 'average' and from all of my schooling you needed at least a 70 or a C to be on par with 'average'.

Please explain to me how 45% is "better than average" I seriously cant wait to hear this

I'm not sure you understand what "average" means. If most other presidents only fulfilled 30% of their promises and this one fulfilled 45%, then he fulfilled more promises than the average president.

"Average" isn't a set score, it's contextual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join