It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kuwait developing ‘gay detector’ test to keep LGBT expats out of Gulf countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Public health official Yousuf Mindkar is working on a ‘clinical test’ that will allegedly reveal the sexual orientation of people who are trying to enter his country. The official wants to use the test to ban gay people from entering all Gulf Cooperation Countries.

A senior Kuwaiti health official has plans to test out the country’s “gaydar.”
Yousuf Mindkar, the director of public health at the Kuwaiti health ministry, told Al Rai that he wants to use a “gay detector test” to keep LGBT expatriates out of Kuwait and other Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC).

If individuals fail the test, their medical reports will be stamped with an “unfit” and their visas will be disqualified, according to Kuwait Times.
www.nydailynews.com...

Having been to the Gulf over more than a dozen times in different countries I can say these are some of the gayest acting men I have seen, hardly do you see them walking beside a female they are usually a step or two behind the males but not un-common to see two guys holding hands walking together, I was told this was not necessarily a gay thing but I never 100% bought that explanation,I don't care who is gay or not but I hate hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Isn't technology wonderful. I came across the hand holding thing in Morocco, really weird when someone holds your hand when you cross the road.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks this vid was on the money.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
LOL seriously! LOL. There are LOTS of gay Kuwaiti's and Saudi's. They just don't use the word "gay" and they don't (can't) come out of the closet... if man is married and he sleeps with another man they don't even consider it cheating!. If it were real, their little machine would explode if they ever try to use it... They just don't want VOCAL LGBT people. The world just gets crazier and crazier....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join