It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT DJEDI Update from Shaun Whitehead..... Secrets of the Great Pyramid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Morning all.....

Ok... It has been a while since we have had any updated information from the Prject Djedi team... to say the least!!! So I sent an email to Shaun Whitehead, the project manager, and this is the response I got...

"Hello Peter

I am well, thank you, I hope you are too.

I have spent the last year interpreting our findings and those of others, but I feel that we still do not have the full picture. Project Djedi has been superseded. I have been taking advantage of the forced absence from Egypt to prepare a wider project that I call Glass Pyramid. You can imagine what this entails; I plan it to be the most thorough survey of the Great Pyramid ever, using the latest techniques. The authorities are very supportive, but I am afraid that we may need to wait for a while to bring it to fruition, as in the present social climate they are very sensitive about high profile projects.

I appreciate your interest in our projects.

Regards

Shaun"

"Project Djedi has been superseded!! How frustrating... after waiting over 10 years for results that we were told would be forthcoming many years ago... I am sure it was reported that they had broken through the second blocking stone at least twice and that results would be published following peer review.... considering all the Hoopla around the original live televised mission in 2002?? to not have any further information at this point is suspicious, to say the least... even given the current socio economic situation in Egypt the results should have been published many, many moons ago....

I for one find this dubious..... does anyone else have any further information regarding this eagerly awaited exploration??

PA
edit on 14-10-2013 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling and grammar...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It sounds like they either couldn't figure out how to make a full length documentary out of finding nothing behind the "blocking stone". OR. They did find something, and we are not going to be privy to what that is because it upsets the apple cart.

I'm going with number one myself, but I wouldn't rule out the second scenario, either.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I would be inclined to agree with your first option as well... but even so you would have thought the results would have been published... at least to alleviate the abundance of emails and enquiries they receive relating to this topic... Shaun has mentioned to me before that he receives hundreds every week requesting information....

I find this to be decidedly fishy you know....

Being the logical skeptic that I am I find it hard to entertain your second option.... but I wouldn't rule it out completely...

I guess the timing of the so called "Arab Spring" couldn't have been worse for further ratified exploration....

After waiting a decade though I must admit I am frustrated and amazed in equal quantities that we do not know the outcome of the second exploration....

PA

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I have to vote for reason #2 myself. Reason being given the size and complexity along with the technical difficulties in creating such an enormous structure must surely have been done for some practical reason that may as yet be unknown.
Things of that magnitude are not done as tombs or memorials to a person. The drain on resources alone is enough reason to believe a practical reason for their construction exists. Events of late in Egypt almost make me wonder if they haven't been for the sole reason of preventing more research being done on their antiquities.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Klassified
It sounds like they either couldn't figure out how to make a full length documentary out of finding nothing behind the "blocking stone". OR. They did find something, and we are not going to be privy to what that is because it upsets the apple cart.

I'm going with number one myself, but I wouldn't rule out the second scenario, either.

Indeed. I would likely say the latter of the two. As with many things, the truth is out there but we won't see it. There have been many discoveries over the years that would/should have overturned the apple cart. Somehow they all magically disappear.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
I have to vote for reason #2 myself. Reason being given the size and complexity along with the technical difficulties in creating such an enormous structure must surely have been done for some practical reason that may as yet be unknown.
Things of that magnitude are not done as tombs or memorials to a person. The drain on resources alone is enough reason to believe a practical reason for their construction exists. Events of late in Egypt almost make me wonder if they haven't been for the sole reason of preventing more research being done on their antiquities.
word on the web has it that things go on late at night in that area and hidden rooms have been found in the pyramid . cables leed to blocked entrances but it is the area of campbells tomb [ map room ] that one should look .

it will not be the first time in history that war's and unrest have been used to take away the eyes of the world from egypt howard carter was selling things on the black market with the cartouch of tutankhamun in 1915 and this is the man who stated if the truth be known western civilisation will fall over night .

some wonder what the military are hiding near the black pyramid with lots of goings on in the night and maybe the rumors are true about the connection in the waterways underneath the pyramids and the sphinx .

as the times of india published in 1912 AMAZING FINDS IN THE SPHINX

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Thanks for the input sir... appreciated....

What has been going on at the Black Pyramid then? First I have heard of this... please enlighten me?

This is one of the pyramids that I have not looked into in detail.... is it worth my time?

Thanks in advance...

PA

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

PerfectAnomoly
reply to post by geobro

What has been going on at the Black Pyramid then? First I have heard of this... please enlighten me?

This is one of the pyramids that I have not looked into in detail.... is it worth my time?

Thanks in advance...

PA
i think it has been walled in by the army and is now military area but if you look for old books on egypt you will find that hundreds of pyramids were in that area and were taken down .

i cannot remember the books now to long ago but the sand clearing done in the early 1900s by the university of cairo .

have a look at scott creighton site he probably knows a lot more than me on this bud my memory is going these days

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

If they're looking to undertake a more extensive survey it might be the case that they're looking to use results which showed intriguing possibilities from their previous efforts as leverage in gaining permission, if they publish those they lose that and permission could be granted to others, as was the case with Gatenbrink.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Even admist all the social chaos in egypt I would think it easier for these kinds of projects seeing the light of day. Since Zahi Hawass is gone from the picture with the Mubarak government...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They are and have been hiding something for quite some time now, tour managers and local salesmen have reported the sites around Giza closing earlier than before and several trucks coming and going in the middle of the night. This was during the Hawas era, I don't know how things have been since the political hell broke loose.

I think they play stupid to keep people from probing for answers, they just pretend not to know and everyone moves on with their lives.

They must have found some information on the Sphinxes identify by now, they Egyptians were proud people and whomever that guy was he or at least his family and followers must have written on more than afew walls about his reign or accomplishments.

My bet is they record the hieroglyphs count aiming secret information and then make it look like looters or others destroyed them because of religious beliefs.

I've heard rumors about a unique statue being spotted by one of those micro cameras inside a room in the great Pyramid and that it was the main reason why they shut down that whole "shaft" operation very quickly without a reason but I'll let someone else bring that up. It was only a rumor!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

PerfectAnomoly
reply to post by geobro

Thanks in advance...

PA

Black pyramid

ah...a lovely bunch of bubbling speculation, rich in factlessness, paranoia and conjecture - that you set off with your post - well done.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
nice site with infos..

emhotep.net...

the found red marks at the end of the shafts actually are numbers..

the blocking stone is made of fine tura limestone, whats logical, because that would be the location where the outer casing stones were.

The markings are hieratic numerical signs. They read from right to left, meaning 100, 20, 1. The builders simply recorded the total length of the shaft: 121 cubits. (Discovery News: Pyramid hieroglyphs likely engineering numbers, by Rosella Lorenzi, June 7, 2011

top topics

join