It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe The Plumber

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
America Needs a White Republican President

Wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American.

Finally at least one republican shows his true colors. This is what we knew all along and are just tired of the right lying about their true intentions.

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Was it racist for black people to say: "We need a black president?"

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LOL his fifteen minutes died long ago!! Not sure why we care what he has to say?? I could easily get behind Dr. Ben Carson for president!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow! LOL That's the first time that's ever happened! Double post!
edit on 13-10-2013 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In before '2nd gay president' comments !

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
TAKE NOTICE THAT THIS THREAD IS MISLEADING!

"Joe the Plumber" did not write this article. It was written by a black man named Kevin Jackson.

Here is his website- Article's origin

Kevin has snake-bit many a liberal TV host, and he has staunchly defended the Tea Party since its humble beginnings. Kevin has spoken at over 100 Tea Party rallies, and he is constantly being interviewed about the Tea Party movement, and the political culture wars. Kevin’s schooling of a young SEI union worker is a clinic in educating a liberal, and his interview with then-MSNBC TV anchor David Shuster is a cult classic. Kevin leaves liberals shaking their heads…in approval, and he always delivers.

People need to learn to get their facts straight.
edit on 13-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Are you asserting that ALL republicans are racist and would agree with Joe the Plumber?

Please tell me that's not what you're saying.

ETA: Sorry, I meant that they agree with the article on his website.
edit on 13-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You are on a roll.

Two threads bout Race, and Republicans.

Guess what, the article was written by a African American.

Since you dont care to actually find the source of the article, and want to play the race card, I will do your homework for you.

Deny ignorance indeed.

“What you learn about America is people are a lot less interested in race than they are in character.” Jackson believes that empowerment comes when you know who you are and what you stand for.

About Kevin Jackson

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

From the article Sheep

But it gets worse. These Lefty racists do a far bigger disservice to blacks and America in general, as they rationalize Obama’s (and the Left’s) inability to create opportunity. When their policies wreak havoc, they pose insane arguments. They say that Republicans are trying to starve people by reducing the welfare rolls that Liberals have happily increased by 16M Americans.

Race-baiting, poverty-pimp Al Sharpton argued recently to keep 3M known deadbeats on welfare.

Black racists don’t complain when black people are marginalized and insulted with policies that dumb down black America, like the lessening of academic standards. They are fine telling black youths that those youths are less smart than all other ethnic groups. Certainly no future ramifications from that policy, said nobody ever.

These same racists allow for black children to be cheated in education and ultimately, opportunity, as their enablers—guilty white Liberal racists—turn a blind eye.

I long for the days of a white president, because under white presidents, at least black people had pride. Liberals have stolen pride from blacks, and they have no intention of giving it back.

Right or wrong, he sure makes everyone think.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

An example of a typical Obama supporter. Clueless on all fronts except "race".

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Believe me, the author makes some pretty good points. I was just surprised that the OP would just lump all Republicans into the racist category because this was posted on Joe the Plumbers site.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Agree.

It smacks of Embracing Ignorance, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yawn...

So sick of color being an issue.

Divided much?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

SeriousIndividual

An example of a typical Obama supporter. Clueless on all fronts except "race".

Obamas lack of "supporting" his voter base is not surprising though.

Im talking about EVERYONE that voted for him.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Race baiting and political trolling all in one thread.

You da man!

Not.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey people maybe read the source. It is from joeforamerica.com straight from the man himself.

Of course the right has issues with it. Next time tell Joe...shhh..it's not about race..wink wink.

These are the same people who had problems with a supposed Kenyan running the country but have no issue with a Canadian calling the shots in house. Hmmm..what's the difference?..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Hey people maybe read the source. It is from joeforamerica.com straight from the man himself.

Wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This member is a danger to us all.

What's just as scary is there's still people flagging this thread.
edit on 13-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
shhh..it's not about race..wink wink.

It might be with a few people, but most of the people I know, it's a totally different issue. The Progressive agenda.

Everyone I know who voted for Obama are now regretting their decision. Well, with the exception of my sister and her boyfriend. They're kinda of slow if you know what I mean. They think that they are living large on all the benefits they get.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Q33323

Was it racist for black people to say: "We need a black president?"

Yes.

It is racist for ANYONE to say, "We need a [insert same race here] President."

It implies that you can't trust a president who isn't of that race, either that, or a president who isn't of that race can't get the job done properly.

So the answer is yes, it is racist both ways. Does that shock you? That racism comes from both white AND black people? Here's a BIGGER SHOCKER: Racism can be found among ALL races!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join