It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The GUT
I've always found the personal aspect of that relationship interesting. My pet theory is that Dulles maybe felt that his longstanding relationship with Jung validated himself in some way: "If Jung likes me, then I must not be a sociopath after all!"

And vice versa

The GUT
ps - Looking forward to your thoughts re shamanism and EM. Some connection MUST exist. Geomagnetic ritual locations? Pretty sure that the mind-altering aspects of the various items discussed also fine tune the mind/brain chemistry for reception/sensitivity.

I think that is a possible element and I am getting to that, hopefully I'll have time this evening.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

JayinAR
Ugh. Too late to edit previous post.
Anyhow, here is the study on light perception for blind folks.

www.iflscience.com...

Pardon the name of the site. Haha
edit on 31-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

That looks as though it is derivative of the cryptochrome research, but either way, all this research is demonstrating that vision is not merely about what our eyes can see, and that potentially, out optical pathways can process information from multiple sources.

Here is a little more about cryptochromes...

Humans are widely assumed not to have a magnetic sense3. For example, the extensive behavioural studies by Robin Baker11, 12, 13, 14, 15, suggesting a link between non-visual navigation and magnetoreception in humans, are controversial. However, there is consistent evidence of an influence of geomagnetic fields on the light sensitivity of the human visual system16, 17. Moreover, it has been proposed recently that light-sensitive magnetic responses are not only used for directional information, but may also aid visual spatial perception in mammals, by providing a spherical coordinate system for integrating spatial position3. We therefore evaluated the light-dependent magnetosensing potential of human CRY. Here we show using a transgenic approach, that human CRY can function as a magnetosensor in the magnetoreception system of Drosophila and that it does so in a light-dependent manner. Thus, human CRY has the molecular capability to function as a light-sensitive magnetosensor, and this finding may lead to a renewed interest in human magnetoreception.

Our results show that hCRY2, the prototype type 2 CRY18, 19, has the molecular capability to function in a light-dependent magnetoreception system, either as a light-sensitive magnetosensor or as part of a magnetosensing pathway. However, we do not yet know whether this capability is translated into a downstream biological response in the human retina.

www.nature.com...

Again, this is pointing to there being a 'block' on the activity of those cells in humans. We still possess the software, but we are, for one reason or another, not utilising it. However, as the example of ultra-violent, tetrachromatic vision being represented in some humans, it is reasonable to assume that some may have active magnetsensory abilities. However, this is of interest...

For magnetoreception, cryptochrome requires small quantities of negatively charged molecular oxygen, superoxide (O2−). It is fortunate that only low doses are needed, because superoxide is toxic, despite being used elsewhere in the body for signaling. Humans have an extremely efficient antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase, that keeps superoxide at a very low concentration level, apparently too low for human cryptochromes to use. It seems that somewhere in our evolutionary history we might have traded our magnetic sense for longevity.

spie.org...

Either way, whether we are able to use it or not, the ability seemingly remains, just in a dormant state, for the most part. It is possible, to my mind, that it may be activated in short bursts, in response to external stimuli, or during alternative mind states, induced or otherwise.

The cryptochromes are also relational to our circadian rhythms and are possibly still active in that respect, suggesting that pathways still exist, it is just the superoxide facility that has been over-ridden.

Studies in animals and plants suggest that cryptochromes play a pivotal role in the generation and maintenance of circadian rhythms.[22] In Drosophila, cryptochrome (dCRY) acts as a blue-light photoreceptor that directly modulates light input into the circadian clock,[23] while in mammals, cryptochromes (CRY1 and CRY2) act as transcription repressors within the circadian clockwork.[24] Some insects, including the monarch butterfly, have both a mammal-like and a Drosophila-like version of cryptochrome, providing evidence for an ancestral clock mechanism involving both light sensing and transcriptional repression roles for cryptochrome.[25][26]

Cry mutants have altered circadian rhythms, showing that Cry affects the circadian pacemaker. Drosophila with mutated Cry exhibit little to no mRNA cycling.[27] A point mutation in cryb, which is required for flavin association in CRY protein, results in no PER or TIM protein cycling in either DD or LD.[28] In addition, mice lacking Cry1 or Cry2 genes exhibit differentially altered free running periods, but are still capable of photoentrainment. However, mice that lack both Cry1 and Cry2 are arrhythmic in both LD and DD and always have high Per1 mRNA levels. These results suggest that cryptochromes play a photoreceptive role, as well as acting as negative regulators of Per gene expression in mice.[29]

en.wikipedia.org...

What I find kind of interesting in context to the discussion in general here, is that the cryptochrome function is responsive to blue and green light only, meaning it goes back evolutionary,to pre-acquatic light processing, but further more, in plants it is involved in phototropism...which in basic terms is the function that tells the plant to grow towards the light (blue light specifically). Which for me again suggests a connection between shamanism and Ayahuasca usage, relational to Strassman's conclusions about the role of '___' as the 'spirit molecule'.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In regards to certain places being "tuners" for the EM mind:

I've had a pet theory on this for some time now. Around here we have several places that are locally known as "hotspots" of weird activity. (UFOs, ghosts, etc). They are also gathering places for hippies, yoga practitioners, hikers, campers, etc.

I think it is because the landscape is so dramatic in places that the EM field is more focalised there. I could be completely wrong, but it seems to make sense...

These are my stompin' grounds. Check out the first photo. www.buffaloriver.com...

I tried to upload one of my own photos of this place, but having trouble figuring it out on the phone.

Anyways, aside from the occasional UFO seen there, there is an interesting story. Several years back a young child went hiking out there with her family. She wandered off and got lost (she was being defiant cuz she didn't want to leave. Actually ran off). Anyhow, she was only six.
After four days she was presumed dead because that entire mountainside is lined with 300' bluffs and very treacherous terrain.
She was found on the fifth day. Miles from where she got lost.
She said ghosts were keeping her away from the bluffs. She was actually found near a road, as if she had been led there.

So yeah, the terrain is rugged (the Ozarks are a huge drainage ditch, basically, and as such, the EM fields are either stronger, or I dunno...more prevalent? In that area.

All I know is you can FEEL IT.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Persinger's research has been touched upon in the OP, perhaps elsewhere in the thread it has been expanded upon but I find it hard to keep up, so forgive me if I am repeating stuff already posted...

Michael Persinger was actually aware of such criticism, and his research was part of a large effort to study extensively how electromagnetism can affect human perception, and not only in the case of UFO sightings but also in the context of other paranormal events. Persinger was also interested to understand if geomagnetism plays a role in enabling psi effects. He found that, indeed, when the human brain is exposed to high levels of electromagnetism, the normal processes of the human mind are disturbed, and it can have a number of effects such as hallucinations, altered state of consciousness, falling unconscious, visionary experience, and maybe enhancing psi abilities. (Persinger 1975, 1979, 1987; Persinger & Cameron 1986; Persinger & Koren 2001; Roll & Persinger 2001; Schaut & Persinger 1985). His research was corroborated by a number of other researches in parapsychology who also established that the human mind can be influenced by electromagnetism and lead to psi effects, as well as the human mind can affect electromagnetic systems. (Brovetto & Maxia 2008; Braud & Dennis 1989; Etzold 2005; Hecht & Dussault 1987; Pelegrin 1988; Roll 2003; Shneiderman 1987). Devereux (1982) also noted that earthlights appear at times “responding” to the mental intents of UFO witnesses. Others like Budden and Partain, cited above, noted the same patterns in their own research.

www.psican.org.../20090308225/Ufological-Information/The-Materiality-Of-UFOs/Print.html

I am not going to go into much more detail than that, I am sure that all participants in this thread are aware of Persinger's extensive body of work, as well as the attempts to disparage the results of his work. I just wanted to include the above for the record. As well as this which confirms and outlines the 'Harribance Effect'...

The parahippocampal area receives inputs from visual association Brodmann areas 7a and 20 as well as auditory area 22. Projections from the parietal lobe originate almost exclusively from Brodmann 7a, the caudal third of the inferior parietal lobule. Tractography[7] verified that the only locus in the lateral region of the parietal cortices most likely to connect with the parahippocampal gyrus was the posteroventral portion of the angular gyrus. Functional integrity of this region is important for perceiving spatial-relationships between objects as indicated indirectly by collateral activation of “place cells” within the hippocampus.[17]

The activation of the right parahippocampal region during “telepathic” tasks does not reveal the nature of the information being accessed or where (and even when) it has been represented. Persinger[19] offered quantitative evidence by calculations that information from action potentials could be represented within the space occupied by the geomagnetic field by access through the Schumann resonance whose fundamental frequency is about 8 Hz, the same frequency as the subthreshold oscillations of the stellate cells. In fact the temporal durations to both access the Schumann band within the earth-ionospheric cavity and the temporal solution for representation within the geomagnetic field are around 1 ks or 15 min.[19] This is the latency required for the transformation of the electromagnetic patterns of action potentials associated with ongoing consolidation of experiences into dendritic spine patterns within (primarily) the hippocampus and cerebral cortices. These microstructural changes are assumed to actually be the person's individual memories.

That intent of one person can affect another has been shown in several experimental settings. Lo et al.,[25] showed that the performance of a “blessing” from the tradition of Zen Buddhism by Chinese Master Miao Tien produced blocking of alpha activity in volunteers who were engaging in Zen Meditation at the time but who were not told he was going to intend this process. The effect did not occur if the students were not in a meditational state. Enhancement of alpha rhythms, again without the awareness of the subjects, was measured at a distance while a Japanese To-ate master “concentrated” upon his meditating students without their awareness.[26] In our previous studies with Sean Harribance, his proximity to the subjects he was “reading” was associated with gradual congruence of the activity patterns of the subjects’ left temporal lobes with his right temporal lobe activity. This same pattern was the one we found in this study to be associated with enhanced right parahippocampal activity.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The reason I wanted to highlight that information, is how it relates not necessarily to shamanism in the sense that it has previously been discussed but more in application to oracular visions. In the Mediterranean tradition, the Sybils and the Pythia were almost always situated in locations that were intimately related to the Earth Mother. That is, either seismic faults, caldera, or subterranean caves. The Delphic Oracle was located above a fissure whose emanations were said to induce the visions on which her oracular sayings were based. Various theories have been put forward as to what the emanations were, one of which it was some form of electromagneticism. Persinger's work supports that idea. As do geological studies...

By subjecting quasi-brittle materials such as granitic rocks to compression tests, it is observed that EM emission during the failure process, which is highly suggestive of charge redistribution, but also neutron bursts, necessarily involving nuclear reactions. In this paper, we have analysed the mechanical behaviour of Luserna stone specimens loaded in compression up to their failure by EME signals, and we observed that the EME generally takes place only in correspondence to sharp stress drops in the load vs. time diagrams. These stress drops or ‘snap-backs’ are due to a rapid decay in the material’s mechanical properties, generated by the formation of new micro-cracks during the loading process.

We have analysed, by means of He3 neutron detector, specimens of the same material (Luserna stone) characterized by different size and slenderness. The experimental results show that a volume approximately exceeding 200 cm3, combined with the extreme brittleness of the tested material, represents a critical threshold value for a neutron emission of about one order of magnitude higher than the ordinary background. In particular, in the case of specimen P6, with a volume of about 233 cm3, a very high amplitude EME (16μ T) and a neutron emission of about five times the neutron background level were observed concomitant with the sharp stress drop at the time of failure. Moreover, as in the preliminary tests, the maximum neutron emissions exceeding by about one order of magnitude the ordinary background were obtained from test specimens with a volume larger than the threshold value of 360 cm3

www.ias.ac.in...

In this paper, we make an assumption that the inertia vibrations of the electron groups in the rock fragment of the crack tips generate EMR pulses during the fracture of rocks. Based on this assumption, we develop an oscillating dipoles model to analyze and simulate the EMR phenomena induced by the rock fractures. Then we used this model to simulate the EMR pulses recorded in the Rabinovitch's compression experiments on granite and chalk. Our simulations indicate a comparable accordance with Rabinovitch's experimental results [16,17]. From our simulation results, we also find that the crack width associates with the maximum EMR voltage peak value, and the crack width is inversely proportional to the EMR frequency.

www.jpier.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Wow, that is some heady stuff there, Killgore.

I was thinking about plants as well when I read the article.
Also, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I actually seem to have a heightened sense of magnetic sensitivity as well. Or well, I can dead-reckon North with the best of them.

Back when I surveyed land my coworkers would actually test me on this all the time. Of course we dealt with precise measurements and they would try to hold me to DUE North, but I could usually reckon it within a few degrees.

Once I coulda swore I actually SAW "North" and got it dead on.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

JayinAR
So yeah, the terrain is rugged (the Ozarks are a huge drainage ditch, basically, and as such, the EM fields are either stronger, or I dunno...more prevalent? In that area.

And, there is possibly a perfectly rational explanation as to why you can 'feel it'.

A major unconformity in the region attests that the Ozarks was above sea level for several hundred million years from the time of the volcanism in the Precambrian until the mid-Cambrian with an erosionally produced relief of up to 1500 feet.[24] The seas encroached during the late Cambrian producing the LaMotte sandstone, 200 to 300 feet (61 to 91 m) thick, followed by carbonate sedimentation. Coral reefs formed around the granite and rhyolite islands in this Cambrian sea. This carbonate formation, the Bonneterre now mostly dolomite, is exposed around the St. Francis mountains, but extends in the subsurface throughout the Ozarks and reaches a thickness of 400 to 1,500 feet (120 to 460 m).[24] The Bonneterre is overlain by 500 to 600 feet (150 to 180 m) of dolomite, often sandy, silty or cherty, forming the Elvins Group and the Potosi and Eminence Formations. Withdrawal of the seas resulted in another unconformity during the latest Cambrian and early Ordovician periods. Hydrothermal mineralizing fluids formed the rich lead ore deposits of the Lead Belt during this time.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...

All that lead, a superconductor, probably has a diamagnetic effect...

Diamagnetism is the property of an object or material that causes it to create a magnetic field in opposition to an externally applied magnetic field. It is a quantum mechanical effect that occurs in all materials; where it is the only contribution to the magnetism the material is called a diamagnet. Unlike a ferromagnet, a diamagnet is not a permanent magnet. Its magnetic permeability is less than μ0 (the permeability of free space). In most materials diamagnetism is a weak effect, but a superconductor repels the magnetic field entirely, apart from a thin layer at the surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

You may find this article interesting...

As you might well know, all matter in the universe consists of small particles called atoms and each atom contains electrons that circle around a nucleus. This is how the world is made.

If one places an atom (or a large piece of a matter containing billions and billions of atoms) in a magnetic field, electrons doing their circles inside do not like this very much. They alter their motion in such a way as to oppose this external influence.

Incidentally, this is the most general principle of Nature: whenever one tries to change something settled and quiet, the reaction is always negative (you can easily check out that this principle also applies to the interaction between you and your parents). So, according to this principle, the disturbed electrons create their own magnetic field and as a result the atoms behave as little magnetic needles pointing in the direction opposite to the applied field*.
As you probably saw many times when playing with magnets, magnets push each other away if you try to bring together their like poles, for example, two north or two south poles. Similarly, the north pole of the external field will try to push away the “north poles” of magnetized atoms.

Our magnet creates a very large magnetic field (about 100 to 1000 times larger than school or household magnets).

In this field, all the atoms inside the frog act as very small magnets creating a field of about 2 Gauss (although very small, such a field can still be detected by a compass). One may say that the frog is now built up of these tiny magnets all of which are repelled by the large magnet. The force, which is directed upwards, appears to be strong enough to compensate the force of gravity (directed downwards) that also acts on every single atom of the frog. So, the frog’s atoms do not feel any force at all and the frog floats as if it were in a spacecraft.

www.ru.nl...

If you are more technically minded than I, there are a lot of equations and such that go into the mechanisms involved...I prefer the 'for dummies' explanation...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

JayinAR

Wow, that is some heady stuff there, Killgore.

I was thinking about plants as well when I read the article.
Also, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I actually seem to have a heightened sense of magnetic sensitivity as well. Or well, I can dead-reckon North with the best of them.

Back when I surveyed land my coworkers would actually test me on this all the time. Of course we dealt with precise measurements and they would try to hold me to DUE North, but I could usually reckon it within a few degrees.

Once I coulda swore I actually SAW "North" and got it dead on.

I, on the other hand have absolutely no sense of direction, or spatial awareness for that matter. So I definately don't have it. However, in context with the thread, it may also explain my insensitivity to these kinds of phenomenon, so in a way, my opposing polarity is kind of confirmation in itself

Haha...just thought, that kind of make me repellent doesn't it

Now that explains a lot!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hey now! Now we are getting somewhere!

I could write a page about different "paranormal" events I have experienced.

Hmm.

First and foremost I would think is that I can OOBE at will with a very, very simple exercise. It has worked for me every single time I've tried it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

JayinAR

First and foremost I would think is that I can OOBE at will with a very, very simple exercise. It has worked for me every single time I've tried it.

Jumping in front of a bus every time you want to experience a OOBE doesn't count as a simple exercise. And it's probably painful as well.

I apologize to an extent because that was the first thought that jumped in my head when i read that.

Those of you continuing this discussion absolutely ROCK though. I'm starting to feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland, or that it's finals day at school. The more I look the deeper the hole goes. I can't say I believe everything I've read so far, but the amount of info is almost overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Haha!

Nah, nothing so dramatic.
I lie on the bed with my feet on the floor (knees bent at edge of bed), cross hands over chest, close eyes, and stare at the green light on the back of my eyelids. This is all done while wide awake.

After 15 or so I just sorta jump out. Every time.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

JayinAR

Haha!

I lie on the bed with my feet on the floor (knees bent at edge of bed), cross hands over chest, close eyes, and stare at the green light on the back of my eyelids. This is all done while wide awake.

I can't say I've ever seen a green light when I lay down, but on the occasion I do see faces or people and occasionally scenes that are not at all familiar and they always change from one to another (They're also like watching a live scene). I've always thought that was cool, but I've never been able to freeze them so that I can study them.

BTW, I can't lie on my bed anymore because my back is trashed.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

JayinAR

And, there is possibly a perfectly rational explanation as to why you can 'feel it'.

A major unconformity in the region attests that the Ozarks was above sea level for several hundred million years from the time of the volcanism in the Precambrian until the mid-Cambrian with an erosionally produced relief of up to 1500 feet.[24] The seas encroached during the late Cambrian producing the LaMotte sandstone, 200 to 300 feet (61 to 91 m) thick, followed by carbonate sedimentation. Coral reefs formed around the granite and rhyolite islands in this Cambrian sea. This carbonate formation, the Bonneterre now mostly dolomite, is exposed around the St. Francis mountains, but extends in the subsurface throughout the Ozarks and reaches a thickness of 400 to 1,500 feet (120 to 460 m).[24] The Bonneterre is overlain by 500 to 600 feet (150 to 180 m) of dolomite, often sandy, silty or cherty, forming the Elvins Group and the Potosi and Eminence Formations. Withdrawal of the seas resulted in another unconformity during the latest Cambrian and early Ordovician periods. Hydrothermal mineralizing fluids formed the rich lead ore deposits of the Lead Belt during this time.[24]

en.wikipedia.org...

All that lead, a superconductor, probably has a diamagnetic effect...

Diamagnetism is the property of an object or material that causes it to create a magnetic field in opposition to an externally applied magnetic field. It is a quantum mechanical effect that occurs in all materials; where it is the only contribution to the magnetism the material is called a diamagnet. Unlike a ferromagnet, a diamagnet is not a permanent magnet. Its magnetic permeability is less than μ0 (the permeability of free space). In most materials diamagnetism is a weak effect, but a superconductor repels the magnetic field entirely, apart from a thin layer at the surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

You may find this article interesting...

As you might well know, all matter in the universe consists of small particles called atoms and each atom contains electrons that circle around a nucleus. This is how the world is made.

If one places an atom (or a large piece of a matter containing billions and billions of atoms) in a magnetic field, electrons doing their circles inside do not like this very much. They alter their motion in such a way as to oppose this external influence.

Incidentally, this is the most general principle of Nature: whenever one tries to change something settled and quiet, the reaction is always negative (you can easily check out that this principle also applies to the interaction between you and your parents). So, according to this principle, the disturbed electrons create their own magnetic field and as a result the atoms behave as little magnetic needles pointing in the direction opposite to the applied field*.
As you probably saw many times when playing with magnets, magnets push each other away if you try to bring together their like poles, for example, two north or two south poles. Similarly, the north pole of the external field will try to push away the “north poles” of magnetized atoms.

Our magnet creates a very large magnetic field (about 100 to 1000 times larger than school or household magnets).

In this field, all the atoms inside the frog act as very small magnets creating a field of about 2 Gauss (although very small, such a field can still be detected by a compass). One may say that the frog is now built up of these tiny magnets all of which are repelled by the large magnet. The force, which is directed upwards, appears to be strong enough to compensate the force of gravity (directed downwards) that also acts on every single atom of the frog. So, the frog’s atoms do not feel any force at all and the frog floats as if it were in a spacecraft.

www.ru.nl...

If you are more technically minded than I, there are a lot of equations and such that go into the mechanisms involved...I prefer the 'for dummies' explanation...

Another great post. It sorta confirms how I feel about the geology/em effects around here.

I bet you'll find something similar in all the traditional hotspots around the globe.

In other words, I wouldn't expect to find too much natural weirdness in, say, the great plains.

Again I may be wrong, but I think that the high strangeness areas are probably located in areas of geologic "turmoil" of one sort or another.

Utah comes to mind. Colorado. Etc.

Thanks for that information

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

TDawgRex

JayinAR

Haha!

I can't say I've ever seen a green light when I lay down, but on the occasion I do see faces or people and occasionally scenes that are not at all familiar and they always change from one to another (They're also like watching a live scene). I've always thought that was cool, but I've never been able to freeze them so that I can study them.

BTW, I can't lie on my bed anymore because my back is trashed.

Hard to explain, man. If you imagine it as green, it is.
Your entire field of vision can be green while your eyes are closed.

This probably links back to Killgore's info about blue and green light.
It doesn't work so much for red, but it certainly does for green.

Sorry to hear about your back.
I'm starting to have a little trouble with mine. I gotta stretch a lot. The occasional muscle relaxer is nice too. I refuse to go to a chiropractor. Haha
edit on 31-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm going to back out of this thread as I'm a noob who really doesn't have nothing to add. Still looking into all this though. It's pretty interesting though.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hey, Dawg, I was pretty honored that you stopped by. Thanks.

edit on 31-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Great thread as far as I'm concerned.

This is one of the reasons I joined ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout
I am not going to go into much more detail than that, I am sure that all participants in this thread are aware of Persinger's extensive body of work, as well as the attempts to disparage the results of his work. I just wanted to include the above for the record. As well as this which confirms and outlines the 'Harribance Effect'...

Wow, you are not only blowing this thread UP, you're blowing my mind, too. Those posts really connected some dots for me!

Also, I'm glad your brought the above up. I get the distinct feeling that a lot of that "disparagement" stems forth from powerful folk who like to keep secrets.

Persinger has some questionable connections here and there, but he seems as if maybe he's his own person and more interested in discovery than intrigue.

I had been meaning to look into Harribance more, so now I guess I will.

Thanks again to you and everyone who are bringing such great research to the table...that's ATS at its best.

edit on 31-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

corsair00

Scared the HECK out of me!! It jumped out like, "BOO! Muah-ha-ha-ha!" Too Cool!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

JayinAR

How far can you travel? Do you have complete control of where you can go?

I was thinking of the one story with Bob Monroe where he didn't make it to his friend's house.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join