It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost photo taken at a house in Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
'Over the last 20 years Lu Ann Sicuro claims to have experienced multiple cases of paranormal phenomena at her home in Ravenna, Ohio. The strange occurrences included mysterious voices, unexplained sounds coming from her closet and doorknobs rattling by themselves.'

The homeowner thinks this photo captured the image of a young girl's ghost:

Ghost in window

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Didn't anyone ever tell that lady it's rude to chew gum whilst on tv lol.

She seems a bit loopy if you ask me and I smell a wee bit of attention seeking.

The image is a bit creepy though. Is it true paranormal? For myself I do not believe anything I do not see, unless it is with my own two eyes(in real life).

edit on 10/13/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The problem I see with the story is that the photo could have been of a REAL girl poking her head out of the window, and the sounds seem to just be heard by the family (or the woman). They also said the photo was two years old and if they thought it was actually compelling evidence, why wait two years to share it?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
the photo could have been of a REAL girl poking her head out of the window

It's not a real girl. You can see the curtain through her face:

And another image of the same "ghost girl" from somewhere else:

I'd say it's a smartphone ghost app. No ghosts, only hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It does look like the ghost app. I remember GEL demonstrating that and debunking pictures with that several times.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That is an extremely creepy girl-ghost image. I really hope it's a fake. The woman being interviewed seems a bit nutty, too.

Has anyone else ever noticed that most houses that seem to be haunted have a sort a claustrophobic configuration? Meaning, long narrow hallways, small, cramped rooms, and tiny windows. Also--they tend to be very cluttered, like this house. I wonder sometimes if a haunt is really just free-floating energy that's trapped in a constricted space and can't "move through". I think some of these houses could benefit from a simple space clearing and some good feng shui.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There's a smart phone ghost app??? I'm on it!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The whole house was set up as a 'aren't we ghosty' place.

15 minutes of fame seeker...she should set up a haunted house thing and charge admission, some people love that fake scary stuff for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Fake. Kind of looks like chucky though. lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I agree 100% with the naysayers. This looks like the run-of-the-mill "did we catch a ghost?" photo. They really are a dime a dozen.
Hardly worth a thread. I admonished myself for posting it. Oh well...in the spirit of halloween.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Hmm, how can I get some attention?"

"Oh I know.. I'll take a random picture of my front house, and place this little ghost girl with my app
that should do it!"

Meh, just another lady who wants a little attention.
Hillarious that a news station will report this.

Neeext.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The ghost looks like she's wearing a Best Buy blue polo shirt. I'm more concerned about the goth lady's lower right molars emanating some sort of weird spirit glow.

And yes I'm kidding.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

A ghost in a blue jacket? I think she is hearing things. When are the the men in white coats arriving?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It could be anything. A mannequin maybe? Or one of her kids standing at the window?!

Would love to see more evidence however. She looks a bit crazy mind

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The ladies eyes are telling me she is making it up as she goes, So obvious this is her seeking attention.

Reminds me of that girl on Willy Wonker and the chocolate factory, The gum chewer.
edit on 16/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

ypperst
Hillarious that a news station will report this.

That is such a good point, are they all morons at that station? If not then they may have done it in jest.

*Even then, why would they knowingly falsify news?

Uhg........I stinking hate that!

*sarcasim

edit on 10/16/2013 by mcx1942 because: eta

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Let's see, the woman has a kewpee doll hanging in the closet, creepy.

I will bet you anything the woman already has a developed interest in the occult and seems to be the kind of person who would hold seances...just sayin' because she she gives off those vibes.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
mind-blowing with what BS it's possible to make it into the TV news today...this planet gets more stupid by the minute.

top topics

join