It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive president!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Ignore the birther claims and there's still factual substance in the other claims. One that wasn't mentioned was the fact he took seat at the UN Security Council (www.nbcchicago.com...). Which was in violation of Article 1 Section 9, which states, "No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state." Obviously, that's not all Section 9 states, but it's the part he violated (source: www.law.cornell.edu...). I really don't know how to properly link in this new interface anymore

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I hated Bush with a passion. I was attempting to write a thesis on him being the worse president ever, but my professor said, "How do you know in fact he will be the worse ever?" Which, led to that thesis being nullified. The Obama came along and definitely proved me wrong. Please don't take my Obama bashing as something racially motivated. I really haven't had any respect for any President yet to this day except for maybe a little bit for JFK. From the first slave owners of the Presidents to the last slave owners of the Presidents. Slavery never died it's just called economics nowadays.

Sorry moderators I should've added this to my previous post. If you could be so kind as to merge them together I'd be grateful.
edit on 12-10-2013 by qwerty12345 because: Fear Feeds Them

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by agentblue

Just curious how many of you cared when Bush Jr set similar precedents?

Bush Jr was the first joke that everyone laughed at! You got yourselves a REAL rootin tootin cowboy as leader! The second time he wasn't even voted in and everyone went along with it!

He was the proof (to me at least) that the "POTUS" was just a status symbol, no more real then the magic feather that Dumbo held to fly.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

qwerty12345
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I hated Bush with a passion. I was attempting to write a thesis on him being the worse president ever, but my professor said, "How do you know in fact he will be the worse ever?" Which, led to that thesis being nullified. The Obama came along and definitely proved me wrong. Please don't take my Obama bashing as something racially motivated. I really haven't had any respect for any President yet to this day except for maybe a little bit for JFK. From the first slave owners of the Presidents to the last slave owners of the Presidents. Slavery never died it's just called economics nowadays.

Sorry moderators I should've added this to my previous post. If you could be so kind as to merge them together I'd be grateful.
edit on 12-10-2013 by qwerty12345 because: Fear Feeds Them

HA! Americans. I don't think race has a damn thing to do with it. I think they are both terrible presidents. 2 sides of the same coin. Corporate jackasses paid to act like the face of your illusory choices. I just hope people are waking up to the fact that partisanship is a joke, thats all.
edit on 12-10-2013 by DeadSeraph because: toning down the language!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

The people who would call you racist for your post are the same ones that will call you anti American for your posts.
Pay no attention to them, they have no real argument and instead use the same tired tactic over and over as a way to deflect the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

buster2010
Where are the links backing up these birther claims?

Links, guess you didn't get the memo that all the transparent colleges records got sealed. Hard to prove something with no hard copy.

If you can look at the lists provided and still support Obama, I see a problem.

College records are a matter of private record they are not available to the public so he didn't seal anything. And if you are going to believe a list of accusations without any proof then I see a problem.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

qwerty12345

Ignore the birther claims and there's still factual substance in the other claims. One that wasn't mentioned was the fact he took seat at the UN Security Council (www.nbcchicago.com...). Which was in violation of Article 1 Section 9, which states, "No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state." Obviously, that's not all Section 9 states, but it's the part he violated (source: www.law.cornell.edu...). I really don't know how to properly link in this new interface anymore

Only one little problem with this post. The UN is not a foreign state it is a foreign organization. What nation does the UN call its home? None because it has no home state. So no law was broken.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Instead of picking one claim or two claims that cannot be substantiated in the opening post. How about commenting on the sourced list another poster provided?

President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Whoever asked would anyone here be interested in seeing a list of President Bush's Historic Firsts, I would love to see a sourced list.

I was no fan of Bush and I would love to see a side-by-side comparision of the two.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

College records are a matter of private record they are not available to the public so he didn't seal anything. And if you are going to believe a list of accusations without any proof then I see a problem.

Obama's First Executive Order, Did President Really Seal His Own Personal Records?

It's a good read and casts aspersions on the sincerity of his campaign promise of transparency.

edit on 10/12/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

STATE (state,n1.) The political system of a body of people who are politically organized; the system of rules by which jurisdiction and authority are exercised over such a body of people. (Does this not sound like the UN?)
Black's Law Dictionary 8th ed. 2004

Let's not worry over semantics though. Let's just nitpick over this fact then, the Obama Administration continues to send foreign aid to the nation of Israel. I'm sure you have a problem with that.

All I know for a fact is this current President, as the previous have set precedent, is not a good person. Anyone disagree?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At this point in this discussion I cannot fathom how anyone in good conscience can support this corrupt Administration and I will not waste my time responding to people's whose motivations are suspect in my honest opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

qwerty12345

STATE (state,n1.) The political system of a body of people who are politically organized; the system of rules by which jurisdiction and authority are exercised over such a body of people. (Does this not sound like the UN?)
Black's Law Dictionary 8th ed. 2004

Let's not worry over semantics though. Let's just nitpick over this fact then, the Obama Administration continues to send foreign aid to the nation of Israel. I'm sure you have a problem with that.

All I know for a fact is this current President, as the previous have set precedent, is not a good person. Anyone disagree?

What nation is the UN based in? Where does the citizens of the UN live?

America should cut off all foreign aid. Only an idiot wants America to borrow money and then just give it away leaving the tax payers to pay the bill.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

Obama's First Executive Order, Did President Really Seal His Own Personal Records?

It's a good read and casts aspersions on the sincerity of his campaign promise of transparency.

You don't need a EO to seal college records. They are not matter of public record. You couldn't legally get my records anymore than I could get yours.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

They have their headquarters in New York(en.wikipedia.org...). Excerpt from that link, "Although it is situated in New York City, the land occupied by the United Nations Headquarters and the spaces of buildings that it rents are under the sole administration of the United Nations. They are technically extraterritorial through a treaty agreement with the U.S. government. However, in exchange for local police and fire protection and other services, the U.N. agrees to acknowledge most local, state, and federal laws."

You better than this brobama. I'm a stop posting on this subject. The answers are there.
edit on 12-10-2013 by qwerty12345 because: no more posting for me!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join