It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm trying to think up a business idea???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you got some Intelligence and a few thousand $ you can try online Forex and stock tradeing. Lots of guides and most brokers offer demo acounts so you can practice with pretend money for free.

If you trade by the hour like I do you can avoid big news screwing you up and even make money of downward spirals (Thanks America ).

But you need to practice and get a good stratergy worked out thats right for you or you will just be gambling.

Its not a get rich quick scheme and you will always take a loss somewere (hence you need good money managment and risk anaylisis) but as long as you are patient and have a cool head you can turn a good 5-10% a month. The tricks just not to get greedy as that were people screw up.

Anyway it free to set a demo acount and try. There not much to lose that way.
edit on 11-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Get a network of doctors and clinics and start your own health co-operative.

Should be a damn sight better than Obamacare or anything else!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
gigolo is still winning by a nose there spartacus .

just close your eyes and think of brittany / miley or both if that wheekles your whackle
edit on 11/10/13 by geobro because: spelling

edit on 11/10/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The biggest problem with many of the overseas doctors that are known/advertised is that they are usually scammy salesmen that more often than not give subpar treatment because they know there's no repercussions to doing so. After all, they are never going to see the customers again.

What would be nice is a way to collaborate with the actual communities of these various areas to find lesser known yet competent doctors that don't normally advertise to foreigners. That would be the tricky part. Also I see several areas that would need to be at least offered in the packages such as

1. Travel Insurance
2. Legal Resources of the area(in case doctor is incompetent possibly having a representative that would file a lawsuit on customers behalf in an extreme what if situation)
3. Network of ratings
4. Periodic moles that would go to the doctors and rate the care/scam level of offered care.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Get a barber's license. In Moldova where my friend's wife comes from, ALL girls are taught to cut hair. It's one of those job skills that you can always fall back on...and over there people are pretty poor.
edit on 11-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Medicare reimbursement for medical services is continuing to decline. I've been racking my brain for opportunities in the medical field, but there's too much uncertainty about the future of healthcare. In addition, most doctors in my part of the US don't accept Medicare patients.

There are millions of seniors who need help. Non-medical service opportunities is a growing field. Hire Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to day-sit with the elderly. The children (age 30-50) of these older folks will gladly pay for your services... In advance.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

Get a barber's license. In Moldova where my friend's wife comes from, ALL girls are taught to cut hair. It's one of those job skills that you can always fall back on...and over there people are pretty poor.
edit on 11-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

I actually cut my own hair. I've been doing it for about 2 years. It's not hard. I learned on youtube after being frustrated with the long waits that I was running into at the salon. Like I dont wnat to wait a hr to get a fracking haircut. But it's so messy, and I'd hate to mess with anyone elses hair let alone my own.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Get a painting crew and paint the business names/ads on the rooftops. Good for ad placement inside of google maps without going through google.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just sold my concierge business to my helper.

In my area there are a lot of very wealthy older people that will pay well to run errands, drive them to the Dr.,
fix a screen door, pick up relatives at the airport, help them with their email, you get the idea...a servant.

I had only 6 full time clients and could have had a hundred. I hired a college girl to run the business now it's hers but I still get a percentage.

All it took to start this business was a car, a cell phone, a laptop and a craigslist ads.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

olaru12

In my area there are a lot of very wealthy older people that will pay well to run errands, drive them to the Dr.,
fix a screen door, pick up relatives at the airport, help them with their email, you get the idea...a servant.

I had only 6 full time clients and could have had a hundred. I hired a college girl to run the business now it's hers but I still get a percentage.

All it took to start this business was a car, a cell phone, a laptop and a craigslist ads.

oh great, an old rich sugar mama is like "oh pool boy can you fix us a couple drinks bring them up to my bedroom and give me a nice massage please" AHHHHH!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I asked a hairdresser once what the worst part of the job was and she said that sometimes when she'd shampoo people's hair she would inadvertently pop a pimple on the scalp. Yuck!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

spartacus699

olaru12

oh great, an old rich sugar mama is like "oh pool boy can you fix us a couple drinks bring them up to my bedroom and give me a nice massage please" AHHHHH!!!!

Good luck in your search! I currently have three other entrepreneurial projects in the works; all profitable, marketable, and able to operate in even a depressed economic setting. You probably wouldn't like them either.
www.venable.com...

edit on 12-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
...or getting other people to think up a business idea for you?

Some great suggestions already...the most obvious, a business that provides business ideas...

Å99

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
someone told me to do an online store. I like the idea in some ways. It does make sense. And it's not reinventing the wheel, or being a pioneer. Pioneering doens't pay, they end up face down with arrows in their backs. That's what happened to me when I went out pioneering the first time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join