It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 is strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Although it's not just 2013 that's been quite strange, the past few years have increased in breaking weather records for temperatures e.t.c.

So I'm starting this thread with an introduction to the person who made these videos.
This WAS his channel youtube but YouTube removed it then gave it back

He makes videos each month about the disasters on earth in that 4-5 week period, and he presents them very well too.
I've been watching his videos now since 2011, but recently he asked for help off his subscribers to help fund him a small amount, to get a better editing software (yeah I know smoothly done). He succeeded straightaway, I even chipped in myself, his videos are worth it.

So when youtube removed his account he made another, which is here:
youtube

It's going to be hard to start with his early monthly videos from 2011 until the present day, and it will fill up time I don't have, so I'm just going to start from July this year which is part 14 on his Last Message account.

My series include strange phenomena of all kinds and awesome natural events or beautiful phenomena of year 2013 only . Enjoy my editing!

part 14 July:

part 15:

part 16:

part 17:

part 18:

part 19: (uploaded by another dude, other had issues)

part 20: past few weeks:

This is an educational/teaching and research purposes only video.
This application is not commercial and is free to use.

He also shows his talent and video editing by making small videos like theses ones:
I bet on a creator:

This world belongs to us:

He even has a side serious showing you sources to current events:
part 1:

part 2:

We all should know that Mother Nature is beautiful and cruel, but most of us will never see such events. So I'm thankful to him that his wok has shown me how wonderful and scary mother nature really is.
He's only 27, and deserves a round of applause.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nice videos collection although I think strange/extreme weather phenomena always happened, not only in 2013

Star & flag anyway

edit on 11-10-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
When this solar cycle peaks, people will get back to sanity, but there will still be some perpetual motion of things that are already in play. Hopefully this does not cause a major war.

Hurricanes aren't bad this year....seems like there may be a relationship to shutting down HAARP. Those mad scientists can't see that what they do can effect the climate. But there are still other projects like HAARP around the world, and of course the Colliders could possibly be effecting local tornado formation. Anytime you spin anything, including energy it has some effect on things. How much, there is no proof, the only ones who could prove it is effecting weather are profiting by running this stuff.

So what can we do....nothing, the people running this stuff won't investigate things that interfere with their way of life. This is evident in most professions, people do not want to see things that can negatively effect their way of life.

Sure, climate change is real but what is the cause. Polluting this world to promote consumerism is insane, and to an extent we do have some effect on the climate by this pollution. Not just CO2 emmisions though, it is a lot more complex than that. Too much mining is bad also, this effects the earths magnetic field. Metallic crystal deposits are important to the magnetic field.

We are messing this planet up miserably, Some people think we know more than we do.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
requests for money = ALWAYS bull#.

there's no way for us to tell easily bull#ters from mere pretenders or hopeful, naive new-agers.

but wait - a vine is known by its fruits (Jesus said that!).

so, any and all requests for money, no matter how deeply buried or cleverly disguised or thickly layered, always give themselves away.

it is the same thing as selling drugs - you can't get away with it because for it to work lots of people have to know you're doing it. those people are called "customers". no business can last long without them.

so, since we cannot tell if your schema is genuine, we have to give it some convenient test. that test is, for me, the money test. fail the money test and your whole deal is bull#, to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

He's not asking you for money, he has been making these videos since 2011 for free, they're no adverts in his work. I think you've concentrated on one word is this thread: Money. The thread has nothing to do with money. Thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Two more people worthy of a mention due to the similarity of there videos are

HawkkeyDaviesChannel:
www.youtube.com...

and fidockave213:
www.youtube.com...

Both have great videos about world weather and phenomenons.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is his new video, all of which has happened in November:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I should make a thread for this video alone, so I hope people get to see it here!!

new topics

top topics

join