It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the doctor and...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Not the 2nd and 3rd day in a row when they've been told nothing is wrong. You go to a doctors office and the cost is 1/3 the cost of an emergency room visit for the same visit.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

No they didn`t do any GI tests, although about 2 years ago they did GI tests and said I have a hiatal hernia.I don`t know how long i`ve had the hernia since that was the first time I`ve ever had any GI tests.
I`ve been having these symptoms for about 8 years but never have they been this bad.
I was doing some extensive work on a 100 year old house when I first started getting these symptoms so the first thing I did was get checked for possible lead poisoning because old houses typically have lead paint.The tests were negative for lead poisoning.The PVC`s were pretty frequent, one every 8 to 10 seconds.
Diabetes runs in my family so i get checked for that often but the tests have always been negative.

When the symptoms start it`s always after I eat usually 2-3 hours after,it doesn`t happen everytime I eat,which makes me think it might be a GI problem.
I`m 6`3" 193 pounds so i don`t think i`m over weight.
I`ve also noticed that the last 4-5 times that the symptoms were really bad that I had a toothache for 2-3 days before the symptoms started.
This time I had a toothache friday night and saturday night and hardly got any sleep, then sunday night the symptoms started and toothache was gone.
I`ll definitely check my PH.
I have a doctors appointment at the V.A. later this month so maybe they can do some tests.

I`ve been taking the anxiety medicine the blood pressure medicine and the anti acid medicine and I feel much better,I took the cholesterol medicine one night and the next day i felt like crap so i`m not going to take it anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

No... One every eight ten seconds is six a minute. Not impressive. Trust me on this.
The hernia alone could do this btw.
I'm not convinced it's cardiac, but you're a vet?
Which war?

edit on 10/14/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join