It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a Marty's Music - Electro, Dubstep, Breaks, Experimental.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

thought i'd throw this out there, some of my good ATS friends have heard some of my tracks and I even received some airtime on the ATS After Midnight.

Hoping to get some momentum so I've decided to give CC rights of my music to ATS if they desire to play my music, all goes. I have my music free to listen to on soundcloud

Soundcloud - 2012 a Spacial Oddity Remix

Soundcloud - Skilled Psychosis

However if you wish to donate (which would be funky) I also have my tracks available on Bandcamp.

Bandcamp Page

You're probably wondering why I named one of my albums 'Skilled Psychosis'. Yep - I was diagnosed with Schizoaffective Disorder namely Psychosis - and also Borderline Personality Disorder.

That I've kept to myself - but the album Skilled Psychosis has tracks named after chronological events in my life. Such as 'abovetopsecret.com' (being a main part of my life) as well as 'landmark' which is also another area of my life.

Hope you like my tracks, I would LOVE constructive criticism so don't hold back.

Marty

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Nice stuff!!!

Check out my music if you feel like it.....we might have some things in common:

soundcloud.com...

Do I hear LinPlug's CrX4 in your track "Medicated"?

Keep doing your thing!

Greetz,
DRONE

reply to post by Im a Marty

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Im a Marty

Seriously you've got skills, i'm a hobby dj (i say hobby because most people who can spin 2 records together think they are a DJ).
I listened to some tracks on your sc and not bad at all

Production wise it's near complete (i wish i could produce at least as good as you), have you ever visited sites like ClublandLV (don't know if i can say that here but yeah, to late now) lots of producers and Dj's hanging around there so maybe good to get some more feedback from more music related sites or forums.

Keep up the good work

That track Expansions.com seriously gave me a feeling like Rob Dougan's - Clubbed to Death (matrix Theme song)
edit on 10/10/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

droneonline

Do I hear LinPlug's CrX4 in your track "Medicated"?

Hey there Drone!

Actually 'Medicated' has a lot of samples and loops which I used that were royalty free, so I am guess if there is a theme to LinPlug's CrX4 is that we probably used the same samples..... However I must add with this track I used some weird plugins in ableton to give it the spacey theme and also tuned it to frequency 428hz...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Bauwser

Production wise it's near complete (i wish i could produce at least as good as you), have you ever visited sites like ClublandLV (don't know if i can say that here but yeah, to late now) lots of producers and Dj's hanging around there so maybe good to get some more feedback from more music related sites or forums.

No I've not heard of that site, will give it a whirl, thanks for the heads up!

That track Expansions.com seriously gave me a feeling like Rob Dougan's - Clubbed to Death (matrix Theme song)

BINGO! Clubbed to Death in the Matrix was my inspiration to making 'Expansions.com'. Its got the matrix feel to it doesn't it! Glad you hit the nail on the head with that one

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
make sure you'll try 432 Hz-tuning as well!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

droneonline

make sure you'll try 432 Hz-tuning as well!

Gees thats what I meant, i keep saying 428 refering to the '528'... I did actually have them set at 432! Thanks for reminding me of this!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Join ATS Members NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Aboveboard, and Druid42 plus guests ImaMarty, HomerinNC, and Destinyone. for two hours of topics taken Out of the Box....

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So glad you put these up for us Marty. Makes it handy to listen. Keep making this great music!

top topics

join