It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘You Should Have Expected U.S.’: Series of Attacks Hit Midwest Ahead of Massive Electric Grid Dr

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where this fitted in, so move if necessary.

The FBI is offering a $25,000 reward after the third in a series of power grid attacks in Arkansas left 10,000 residents without power over the weekend. - See more at: www.thedailysheeple.com... dpuf

DailySheepl e

So what kind of shenanigans are these? Are these incidents the work of jokers? Of terrorists? Or, dare I say it? (whispers) a false flag?
This message was found at the site of one of the incidents.

Plus the pipeline explosion in Arkansas!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That quote is from Anonymous if I am correct. The only difference is that they used U.S. instead of us. Maybe a false flag to pin on Anonymous? Maybe some folks playing at being in Anonymous?

I don't think it would be terrorists, but I could be wrong. I smell trouble for Anonymous on the horizon though.

ETA - That I do not personally feel like Anonymous did this. I think someone playing at being Anonymous or wanting to steer the authorities Anonymous's way are responsible. Any reason for the Fed to look into Anon is a good one for them.
edit on 10/9/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Magister
Plus the pipeline explosion in Arkansas!

What pipe explosion in Arkansas? You mean the one that was in the panhandle of Oklahoma? Or was there another?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Why is this "real news" being ignored by the MSM?

Glad you brought this up - I had no idea these were happening!!!!

Saw the explosion on ATS - no where else!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Redneck cyberattack?

The person or persons responsible for this incident took a tractor that had been parked inside a fenced area at the intersection of Poston Road and John Shelton Road . . . and drove it through a locked cattle gate. We believe the person or persons drove the tractor south on John Shelton Road, then turned west on either Billy Lane or Phillips Road, then drove the tractor off road at County Road 466 and Phillips Road, following the cleared area of the power line to the wooded area where the poles are located. Our investigation has determined that this tractor was utilized to pull down one of the poles after the poles were cut.

source
edit on 10/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Redneck cyberattack?

You just gave me an idea for a new entertainment show, yeehaw!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

No, you are correct! The first report was Ar. but it was over the border in Ok. My bad.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hey good catch!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Okay good...the explosion in OK/KS isn't really being reported so I thought there might be another! Carry on!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Not sure but I would think Anon would print their signs.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

I don't think it is Anonymous. If anything I think it is a group of teenagers who are playing at being Anonymous. Whoever it is... they probably won't be playing at anything for much longer.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

Well, it couldn't be gov't sabatage, being it looks all red-necky and stuff. They're way too smart for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Right - it's probably a new group of hillbilly muslims starting a new jihad. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"U.S." instead of "US"? Someone not familiar with English grammar or using U.S. as an abbreviation for United States,...or? Was that the second or third attack? Perhaps it just means that they came back, instead of it being Anonymous, "US" as speculated above.
edit on 9-10-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Rednecks in Anonymous?
Too absurd to even consider.

Kids or kids in adult bodies. The end result will be young folks ruining their lives before they even develop full critical thinking skills. Mom and dad better make sure they have a large basement for them to live in the rest of their lives.

Even though I joke and suspect this is kids this is a serious matter. I'd imagine this will involve some serious prison time and justifiably so.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Or maybe the U.S. should have expected (the attacks)? But probably some local has a "Vendetta" against the Elec.Co.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Another good theory. Same mentality though. Can't pay for their power so they blame the provider.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm probably wrong but can't anyone be "anonymous"?
My way of thinking its the people vs the government so anyone can attack the government under the guise of Anonymous to protect themselves. (Insert old thinking emote here)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

That is what they claim. Nobody can join because they have no leader. In essence they feel that WE are all Anonymous. You are correct.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

In essence they feel that WE are all Anonymous.

I'm not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join