It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tolec: Major Events followed by ET visitations possible to occur sometime in October 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Guys, Andromedan Council contactee Tolec says Major Events followed by ET visitations are possible to occur sometime in October 2013. Please watch the video below for more info:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I'll make an account bet with you that it NOTHING happens.(but we know you won't take my bet)
You have been spewing this garbage for a while now and its plain to see to most that all the failed predictions are just that....a failure.

Logic seems to have no value to your opinions so it is what it is I guess.

here is a link to your failed predictions www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

so.
how many predictions has this guy made before?
hows his track record?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have a prediction.........and..... it is......simply.........this prediction is a crock of poop!
edit on 9-10-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have a little trouble believing any stories connected with people that purport to commune with aliens telepathically.
Maybe because there have been tons and tons of cases.... but never any proof that it is real.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Lol with this being moved to LOL section, this thread will be doomed to exist in a fog of obscurity, thus preventing most Earth people from getting the 'heads-up', so-to-speak, in case what Tolec stated was indeed true, and ETs show up this month. By the way, can this thread be moved back to the Predictions and Prophecies section if ETs indeed show up sometime this month?

edit on 10-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
how many accurate predictions has this guy had , any ?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Menedes567
By the way, can this thread be moved back to the Predictions and Prophecies section if ETs indeed show up sometime this month?

Well, of course they did not show, so this thread should really be moved to the hoax section....

top topics

join