It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Discovered In Comet ISON Tail Heading This Way

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

buster2010
The UFO is the fulfillment of the ninth and last Prophecy. It is the city in the heavens that will crash to Earth.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Time to start partying people the end is upon us.

Or maybe it's time to scale back the partying just a bit.
edit on 9-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

this is real folks they are coming

Really,

even though you debunk your OP with whats written in your OP

The UFO in its tail has a coloration that matches that of the comet on purpose so that it can blend in with the comets tail and not be seen by primitive civilisations...namely us.

So how are we talking about it and looking at so called pictures of this UFO when it cannot be seen?

Twilight zone with some threads lately,

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Time to mix up some koolaid.
*rolls eyes*

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I've read from some sources on the Internet that claims that discs from ISON are heading towards Earth and will be here by this Sunday, October 13 2013!

This wouldn't be from Tolec now would it?

If not where can the rest of us see this info for ourselves?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Menedes567

I've read from some sources on the Internet that claims that discs from ISON are heading towards Earth and will be here by this Sunday, October 13 2013!

This wouldn't be from Tolec now would it?

If not where can the rest of us see this info for ourselves?

No, that info is not from Tolec, but from another source.
I don't know whether that source is accurate or credible or not, but I want to post that info here to give you all a heads-up in case it happens, so that you don't get shocked and astonished when it happens.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

xszawe
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
Here we see a glowing object the is orb like in appearance and directly behind what NASA calls Comet ISON, but I call it a group of UFOs. The UFO in its tail has a coloration that matches that of the comet on purpose so that it can blend in with the comets tail and not be seen by primitive civilisations...namely us. SCW
this is real folks they are coming
i hope they are not peaceful it would be kinda more fun

Question: "Why would ET approach the Earth in this manner?"

To me it just doesn't make sense. ET has crossed several light years of space, and then slows to a "crawl" to enter the solar system; WHY?

If I were the Capt'n of any ship I would drop out of "FTL" around Mars and slow rapidly to Earth orbit.

I sure as hell wouldn't use the tail of some random comet to hide in, taking weeks to reach Earth, and increasing the risk of detection by 1000's of times.

Seriously; yall make ET out to be uber intelligent, then you have him doing bone headed things like this. lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
...and it's "heading this way".

How do you know this? You made scientific measurements about the comet and came to this conclusion that it's "heading this way"? Did you also calculate the most likely impact zone? If so, I'd like to see those calculations

Or maybe someone developed an astonishing, yet not-yet-widely-known way to analyze and predict comet's paths..based on Youtube videos

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
""
The UFO in its tail has a coloration that matches that of the comet on purpose so that it can blend in with the comets tail and not be seen by primitive civilisations...namely us
""

I guess the Ferengi who sold them the junk cloaking device is now laughing all the way to the bank

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Shouldn't an alien be traveling faster than a comet, or maybe even teleport?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

IAmTheRumble
Shouldn't an alien be traveling faster than a comet, or maybe even teleport?

I don't know, maybe they travelled a great distance on autopilot while in stasis and dropped out of FTL, hid inside the comet as their vitals come back online, are collecting much needed minerals/water whatever from the comet and will then separate from the comet to continue their journey here normal propulsion, whatever that may be.

Your guess is as good as mine!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

xszawe
The UFO in its tail has a coloration that matches that of the comet on purpose so that it can blend in with the comets tail and not be seen by primitive civilisations...namely us.

Is that why it's a completely different colour?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't believe your post, but I'm giving you a star and flag because this thread isn't about Obama and/or Obamacare. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The source that I read says a big event pertaining to ETs will happen by 13th of October 2013. We shall see whether that sources is accurate or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Yeah your ideas make sense, i just wish we knew the truth. All of this unknown information is killing me!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Menedes567
The source that I read says a big event pertaining to ETs will happen by 13th of October 2013. We shall see whether that sources is accurate or not.

Can you check your source to see if something did affect the ET's? I was just thinking that maybe it was something that we humans were either unable to view or not supposed to know about.

Can you reveal what was supposed to happen now that the 13th has passed?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

IAmTheRumble
reply to post by evc1shop

Yeah your ideas make sense, i just wish we knew the truth. All of this unknown information is killing me!

I just saw your reply while checking up on this thread. (it didn't show in my messages for some reason)
About the truth, I, too, am wanting to know if there really is more going on in our universe or if we really are it.

<< 1  2   >>

join