It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf States Introduce Medical Testing to Detect Gay People and Stop From Entering Country

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And i can believe there is a bunch of people that would want that testing done in America also, it's a sad world indeed, we are all Human

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It' s going to be pretty awkward when Members of the Kuwaiti Ruling Class get "tagged". I guess they aren't Homosexual if all they do is Rape Bangladeshi Boy Servants.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When I first read and thought about this, like most I was abhorred and terrified at the prospect of this kind of testing.

After all a medical test, done to determine if a person is or is not gay, treating it like a disease to be isolated and kept seperate from a culture. Then I got to thinking about it and came to the following conclusion.

I am all for it, we should thank the creators of this test as they have actually done, what no western scientist has been able to do, and ended an argument and debate that has been raging on. If a medical test can show and prove a person is indeed a homosexual, then it stands to reason that such can be done on say a young child, and the population at large. And ultimately in one fell swoop without knowing it, have proven that a person is born a homosexual and it is not a choice. It now gives more weight and support to all of those nagging questions and debate on the various issues on civil rights based on a persons sexual orientation. No more can the excuse be used that it is a choice, now it is proven that it is a medical issue.

But on a side note, the real sad part on this, is that the Gulf States are going to ultimately lose out on business, especially from the western markets, when those who have a homosexuals doing their job can not or will not travel to any of the gulf states to conduct business.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I would love to find out how they test for this.

They get a none gay man to kiss another man, hold the mans penis to see if he gets erect, if he does then thats when they shoot him in the face & scream Allah Akbar

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

That's BS test lol... men can get turned on by just their junk hitting their underwear.

A stranger's hand? ... lol ok.

- Chances are this "test" is nothing more than telling gay people in that countries, "we gonna get cha!".

- A test made by some retarded sect that will not fly.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
SELF EDITED ... I"ll let the mods deal with the misogynists ...
edit on 10/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Islam treats its females like dirt one shovels into Hessian sacks (literally), yet is intolerant to homosexuality, YET seems to condone fraternising with young boys / pederasty (e.g., Afghans' Bach Bazi "boy love" sub culture; "72 virgins" / 28 pearly boys).

Islam sure is a confusing religion. No wonder moslems always seem so angsty...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMahound

The West treats women like dirt don't forget 1 in 4 women have been raped!

So just where exactly do you feel there isn't violent chauvinism? News flash - No where!
edit on 9-10-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wasn't referring to women in general. I was referring to Sovereign's reply to my same post, in which she said the same exact thing you did, clearly insinuating that she either didn't read, couldn't read, or can and did read but didn't comprehend it. I wasn't making a sexist statement towards all women, just you two wonderful representations of the female population.

You didn't slam my post because you obviously didn't comprehend it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Doesn't say how the tests will be conducted yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

FreedomEntered

I suggest you do a survey of the world's female population and see whether they'd prefer to live in, say, Saudi Arabia or, say, Holland. ...then get back to me

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I ve just read it in my country and its sooo funny... Well, in my country they are happy, because we have Mykonos for the gents and Lesbos island for the ladies... lots of bucks...

I am from Lesbos island (islander) and I am lesbian, but I am a guy.... thats my origin. Lesbians took their title from my island, because in the very ancient years, there was a lady poetress called Sapfo.

There is people in my island who dont like to be called lesbians and they even tried to change the name of the island in the courts.. We didnt let them, I love to be called lesbian, thats my history... Anyway, the local ladies, be able to understand what they are... we pronounce them differently.. The locals as (I will add capital in the pronounced letter) lEsbia and the gay women as lesbIa ... thats the only conflict we have..

Lesbos is one of the most ancient lands on planet earth, the first Titans lived here and battles between them, is also the land of God of wind Eolos and is the place they choose to create wine in the ancient years. Today is a unique place for geologists, as we have stone forests made by lava, we have volcanos, swamps for enviromentalists and the birds from Africa, make a stop in my island, so most of documentaries about rare birds, filmed here!

enough with this...

other than that, I ve read about this medical tests and I suspect what that may be...

DO NOT READ, spoiler bellow, if you dont want to.

for the gents, there is 2 methods... both cruel... I wont write them.. lol

I dont know for the ladies... ladies is harder to detect. Maybe they will check their.... if they are violated with soundwaves, they watch inside... thats a way to do it..

Its ridicules... I wonder, if Hillary Clinton is allowed there, with the most recent scandals..
edit on 10-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Believe it or not .... when my grandmother went to high school back around 1910 ... her high school had a 'Lesbian Club'. It wasn't girl on girl like you'd think today. It was girls who adopted the Island of Lesbos. They called themselves lesbians. Apparently this was a common thing at the turn of the century in private schools in the North East USA.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by MisterMahound

So just where exactly do you feel there isn't violent chauvinism? News flash - No where!
edit on 9-10-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

By this reasoning 1 in 1 islam woman is getting raped
EACH single time..
They are not ALLOWED to say NO...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I agreed 100% that they should turn it on themselves, if this actually existed...
I hope they demand all the Leaders are tested with this Gay-dar!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

On top of this, I have learned that according to their scripture, any woman claiming rape must provide a witness to the act who is a male, or else she will be punished for lying. No medical test, no questions asked. The rule of law in the area is definitely a male dominated one. On a related note, Saudi women have recently applied for the right to drive(Sourc e)
edit on 20-10-2013 by kingofyo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join