It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura OWNS on CNN calling political parties "gangs" talks about running for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is awesome I'm watching Ventura on CNN and he's actually telling the reporter how it is, this is awesome! He's calling the political parties "gangs". And he's thinking about running for president. Also Piers smug face isn't being a total a$$ to him and he put up an AWESOME interview. He's talking about the abolition of political parties, at the very least the abolition of political parties at voting booths so retards that side with only one party can't just go down the list and check "democrat ,democrat, democrat or republican, republican, republican" based on their uninformed and biased views. That means they would actually have to research who they're voting for! Anyways great interview I just watched it I'll try and find a youtube link for it but it may be to early.

Just checked and since they just had the interview it isn't posted up yet for me to tag on here, but a couple days ago CNN had a video about running for president I haven't watched it yet so don't know how good it is. Anyways when I find it I'll post it, or if somebody else can find it before me go ahead and post it.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

That link is two talking heads arguing over the shut down and Obamacare. There is barely any Ventura and he doesn't talk about running or say anything about people voting all party tickets. All he does is say "Maybe" in response to being asked if he will run in 2016, then the video cuts off.

Is that what you meant to link?
edit on 10/7/13 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not sure you linked the right thing OP. In the video I just saw Jessie said he's fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I'm glad he's not a republican but I think he's too "liberal" for my liking.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I admit he had my interest in his show, but!....him suing Chris Kyles widow makes me want to knock his ass out one more time for Mr. Kyle. How can you not hate him for that reason alone?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry guys I did a quick search on CNN's website and that was the closest thing I could find on Ventura to date. It wasn't the interview I watched and I only saw a few seconds of what CNN's search gave me.

Here you guys go!
:www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well jess is on rt on air with larry king right now!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hes got my vote

new topics

top topics

join