It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

total media control...come on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am absolutely convinced that a small number of people control the world and are working towards a world government. Whether or not the illuminati control it is irrelevant, it can just be a blanket term to describe the major players. The problem I have is I have heard coherent lectures and what not on the subject and they will have all the facts straightforward except they are convinced that this group has injected there progaganda into every single movie and television show that is on the air. I can agree with that to a certain degree, if aliens are usually portrayed negatively that will subconsciously have an effect on the public in case they want to use that fear later on. But this one guy was saying that the stone cutters in that episode of the simpsons was matt groening helping get the public used to a one world government. The episode was clearly a farce, and portrayed there secret society in a foolish light. I want to know how, if this group is inserting there agendas in all our media, they accomplish to insert these tidbits without a group of screenwriters realising that all the scripts they've written have been rewritten with a certain type of material added.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This thread on this subject already exists on ATS and can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments there as this thread will be closed at this time

Thanks
FredT

join