It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Truth : corroborating Evidence ~ Assistance needed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Foreword : this thread is about us trying to connect pieces of information and determine what actually is Disinformation and what is Fact

By the Math alone it is impossible we are alone in the universe, allow me to present
Tardigrades
www.youtube.com...
The most important information regarding this paradygm is " Maybe they came from space"

So apart from proving creatures can exist outside our atmosphere more research on these creatures is needed.

Moving on to the Nitty-gritty

So I just then searched youtube for "declassified" I was browsing video thumbnails and got a Gut feeling about one of them with a generic title.

from my research a Gut feeling of intuition is one of my most robust and common ways extra-dimensional creatures or God/s communicate to us.

Hailing from the Germanic use of the word.

I clicked into the middle of the Film to see its production quality and if it was actually worth watching and received this kind of wierding me out.

youtu.be...

If we can't have Disclosure from those in the know we have to connect the dots ourselves.

Please don't troll this thread it is full serious mode I would like to travel the Universe in all its Majesty ala Kirk ~ Picard.

Update :
www.youtube.com...

Update 2 :

The Book of Enoch
www.youtube.com...

Corroborating Evidence for Enoch
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-10-2013 by Gestas because: Gods and Aliens

Update 3 : The Lockheed U2 was revealed to be used inside Area 51
as a high orbital ship

However no information regarding s1-4 and further

Update 4 :
Element 115 was discovered
"Ununpentium"

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 6-10-2013 by Gestas because: uhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

[en.wikipedia.org...]From Wikipedia "Lazar's credibility was challenged after it was discovered that "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him." also "Education and qualifications, Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support those claims at either institution."

I have always too been interested in Area 51 but Bob Lazar is not proof for me. Although I do find your topic fascinating, which is why I visited your page. Keep up the search and I'll be lurking to see what all I can learn from your post!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RunForTheHills

It wasn't so much about bob lazar it was that gutt feeling I was trying to get accross like I was being told there is something more there my subconcious perhaps.

and I concur Bob Lazar is touch and go we don't really need him over all as there have been many more people coming out of the wood work

But what I really want to know about is all the children seeing aliens sure I can see why kids would have fantastic imaginations but there is one case that is still irking me.

www.youtube.com...

As of now my chaotic mind is telling me to look into Some forms of Shamanism and Hermeticism, I feel there is more beyond what we can see not even mentioning the pineal gland.

What can I say I do what the Voices in my head tell me to do
Like my tshirt says!

Update :
I have been working on a great deal of what might be considered SCI-FI technology but using logic and current practices of science

Such as a Gravitational River Engine which a dying CIA director was speaking about not that I care if his claims are true or not it is just a wonderful idea.

Hopefully if everything works out I can change the face of the planet I literally just need resources.

I want to thrust this species into the future kicking and screaming.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Gestas because: oh lord help me

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

Not sure if changing the face of the planet is what I would consider a good idea! Hope its not nuclear!

Seriously I would love to see some hard evidence too on the subject.

My experience (no proof to show),
(1) is I was with a group (3 car loads) of high school kids back in the late 70's when we all seen an UFO. It hovered right above us and then shot off very fast and disappeared within a few seconds.
(2)My second experience was a crop circle on our farm in the late 90's. Not a huge elaborate circle but all the same it was there.
That about sums up most of my experiences.

Also apology for not reading all of your other sources. But good luck on your findings and I will check out all of your listed sources.

Just a thought? (RH Negative blood type)? LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What puzzles me is that you never get anyone popping up saying ' yeah, I knew Bob in school ... he was the brain box of the whole year' or Phil Schenider was a prefect.

Then all of a sudden someone like Richard Dawkins pops up as if we've known him forever. His book comes out and its as if we've known him all our lives and his book is one of many that precedes the one before.

I can think of many examples ... tonnes actually, but no one listens to me! I will NOT go public with what I know.
I wish I wasn't privy to such sensitive information, I really do. I have tried with the subtly, but I get the piss taken out of me. So I just throw a bit of info in here and there and let people do their own research and make their own minds up.
For anyone who does read up on my posts now and then, I am not over my breakdown, but I am in a much better place than I was when I first realised Doctors are not all what they seem. For example not long after I saw aliens a London hospital a documentary came out about the A&E department there. What a bloody coincidence!! Bosh!! the documentary is brilliant. It about ordinary people and the wonderful Doctors and Nurses that care for them!!

Its not going to tell you about the aliens working alongside the normal Doctors is it? But trust me they are and you wouldn't know it as they look just the same as us. Ok maybe more immaculate ... a little un natural in some cases???

Mention sleep paralysis and see what happens? Nerves kicking in now, i'm off!

hx

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

I've been doing a wee bit of research into this and have learned much.

These two videos will give an overview of my research. The first one "aliens" shows my modification to the "Drake Equation", and allows us to attempt to compute the number of alien species that "should" be visiting the Earth. It later goes into a comparison of modern Extraterrestrial Myth and the reality of the stars that are supporting that myth. What I found there was quite interesting. Some of the mythical aliens must almost surely exist, other simply cannot. And, some are attributed to the wrong star. Its an ongoing project, but the results so far are amazing.

In this second video I'm showing what should be a fairly good first approximation at the probability of actually meeting ET on the streets of Earth. They not too good...

So perhaps this is helpful...There are many questions, and new ones to replace the ones answered.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RunForTheHills

As has been said recently on ATS, Lazar would not be the first person to fake some documents to further his career. Happens all the time. John Lear says he was with Lazar outside Area 51 and argues that he is the real deal...

top topics

join