It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are We Viewed By Other Ailen Races?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Unity_99
That we're their family, for our family groups are watching over each and every one of us and doing checkups, along with the other side trying to hold us back. And they LOVE US and want us to pass these tests, wake up and hold peace, love and goodness, meditate and gain higher mind, progress our souls, and envision a better world. Thats what true ET's think of us, and the other side doesnt count, nor do I call negatives ETs. Asshats comes to mind for that side!
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

this is a good post I like it!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
reply to post by andy06shake

And also with the first radio/tv broadcasts that were transmitted back in the 1930s. If they are able to pick those signals up that is.

Specifically it's Adolf Hitler giving a speech they'd see first, I forget which one, but it was deliberately broadcast into space by the Nazi's. Let me do some digging and see if I can't find something to support this.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

BBC article referencing Carl Sagan being the one to postulate that they'd see Hitler first.
Honestly I'd rather them see Hitler than the Jersey Shore. For those of you who think there is some group keeping us protected whilst our society matures (much like the beginner zones in many MMORPGs) how long before we are able to be ganked? lol

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingDream

I think it might have been the opening of the 1936 Olympics, cannot think of anything else.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Considering I am embarrassed for most of the human race and what is going on across this planet, I can only imagine what an intelligent ET would think of us.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They would probably see us and want our resources, and we are easily taken over.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Again, ET is our Family. We come from the cosmos and we're in a testing ground, some of us, karmic trap prison, others, and they want us to pass, to grow up, and get out and come home or even progress.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Unity_99
Again, ET is our Family. We come from the cosmos and we're in a testing ground, some of us, karmic trap prison, others, and they want us to pass, to grow up, and get out and come home or even progress.

Quick question.

Is this testing ground simply a place to teach spirits that the only thing of importance in life is true love between 2 spirits ?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Im not an overly religious person, but I can see that!

If indeed this earth is a petri dish, then this could be one giant experement in just that or a huge social experement.

I do believe that they created us to see what we would do. I have this whole theroy about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

After listening/watching/learning about all our wars , and how we are destroying this planet, I believe they'd think us to be parasitical, careless, foolish, suicidal, and downright stupid.

We are digging our own grave, just look at Fukushima...
World WarI,II. -shame on humanity IMO.

The bad outweighs the good, so unfortunately it would not paint a pretty picture of us.
But never give up hope. They might catch an old episode of Gilligan's Island.

No, they would just be saying, wow they are young, remember when we were like that a few thousand years ago, gugufuyfiugyfjugj, that's aliens laughing lol. Look we are young and what we are going through every alien race probably went through too. We know, if you believe what you read here, there are over 150 different species and some of them strictly warrior like and or evil. Kinda sounds like most humans i know lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The alien race would be wise to send the antivirus

to earth.

we are a race of apes that went viral.

we are not a good mutation, but a homicidal

dangerous strain that is out of control.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join