It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesnt this look like Jesus face in the Clouds while the strange noises appear to be heard?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I usually try to stay out of the religious threads here as I have no need or want to argue about my own personal beliefs with anyone BUT....

Whether this is real or not, I DO believe some folks will see and other folks will not. That's the way it has always been and that is the way it will stay. I believe in God and I believe that signs appear all the time to those that are looking or have a need to see. Not all people fit into either category. I also believe that believers miss signs as well.

Only you can know in your own self what it is you see whether you believe or not.

The end of the world has been coming since the day it was born. I do not believe God is pleased with the state of things as they stand now and we are told to watch for signs. Each believer or non believer must choose if the signs they see are real, fake, photoshopped, dubbed, etc.

There is really no need to debate it. For some it is real, for others it is not and I will sleep ok tonight with that knowledge. I am not sure why others can not.

Edited to add that if I had seen that cloud accompanied by those noises exactly like they were in the video I probably would have made a mess of myself. The folks filming it or walking around didn't seem to have that reaction.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Completely correct and yes a lot of Chritians do miss the signs butI blame that on the lack of spiritual grounding and because they are more into the world than in God.

But you are completely correct, good use of words sister/brother.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Edit - no reply.
edit on 5-10-2013 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Strange cloud. I see Alf hiding under a blanket myself. Maybe it looks different in person, maybe I am tired and just can't see Jesus in the cloud. I don't know why I have no sound either.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

I am not pushing anything on anyone, its your chose to believe or not and to also read post.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Sorry.

No offense intended.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No problem, mush love.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by StallionDuck

Umm this scripture is speaking about humans here on earth claiming to be Christ and has nothing to do with what I am trying to explain in this post.

But it good that you know scripture

I have NO idea what you are getting at. All I see is you posting a video with WOOWOO sounds , as if somehow it means something biblical. Then posting a bunch of bible quotes, instead of actually taking the time to express why you are so interested in the video, what it means to you, and perhaps how you are going to go about researching the topic more.

When you start throwing out nothing but bible verses, it kind of takes away from any potential interest for many of us......not that there is anything wrong quoting your favorite books, but I don't see how it makes for great discussion on a thread that isn't about book club?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

I am not pushing anything on anyone, its your chose to believe or not and to also read post.

really? because those other bible quotes you posted said that god intentionally blinds some people to prevent from believing and being saved.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
how does anyone anywhere alive today have any clue what jesus looks like?
they only have the incredibly vague and common descriptions of him to go by.

maybe its satan you are seeing.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Oh my doogness...that is one wicked cloud.Never mind the faith,I would be running...purely wicked sky movements...nice

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight, you believe a cloud is proof that the "end times" are coming?

You don't even know what Jesus looked like. On top of that, there hasn't been sufficient evidence to even prove that he existed. You'd be better off claiming you saw the boogeyman in the clouds.

Come on, your trying way to hard.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

jaxnmarko
And you or anyone else knows what Jesus' face looked like?

Bisman

incoserv
I' don't know what Jesus looked like.

Here you go
And no. It's not 'fake'. Everything points to it being authentic.

edit on 10/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Revelations 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

edit on 6-10-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can barely hear the sounds of the Jesus storm over the Television blaring with all that screaming!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I think you need to employ your "paddle"!

Deuteronomy 23
13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:

14 For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp

I think you've stepping in something.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

FlyersFan

jaxnmarko
And you or anyone else knows what Jesus' face looked like?

Bisman

incoserv
I' don't know what Jesus looked like.

Here you go
And no. It's not 'fake'. Everything points to it being authentic.

edit on 10/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

your link (the wiki) just go on and on and ON with proof and evidence of that prove that the shroud couldnt have been jesus. multiple proof of it being at least thousand years after him.

and that is just the cloth itself. the image seen on it may not even be a face at all.

im not going to debate faith. thats not my business. but people who want to see something, will see it.
that is very dangerous.

dosnt the bible itself say the antichrist will come first, and fool everyone? christians apparently know the bible better then non, yet they will be the easiest fooled still. they want it so bad they will accept anything that comes forward without thought.
are we still seeing jesus in tortillas around the world?
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello ALL<

Here is a very interesting take on these strange "sounds" being heard around the world. I for one believe that Jeremiah 25:31 may indeed be a part of it.... BUT let me say this...

When that final trumpet sounds at the rapture of the believer in Christ, there will be NO DOUBT, for it will be heard around the world, at the same moment of time. It will probably sound like a very LOUD Shofar (Ram's horn).

Here is the link:

Strange and Unexplained Sounds-Linda Moulton Interview

Grace and peace.

Bruce
edit on 6-10-2013 by BruceSleuth because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join