It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesnt this look like Jesus face in the Clouds while the strange noises appear to be heard?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Check out the hair which appears to be white as wool, which appears to be Jesus Christ our King and Lord looking down on them.

6 Jeremiah 25:31A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jesus isn't playing anymore its time to repent or soon face Judgement. Time is running out.

Will you receive a new glorified body during the rapture or will you be stuck on earth facing earth shattering calamities? You make the choice, its yours.

So what will it be?

edit on 5-10-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

You do realise that this is BS, right?

The noise in which you speak is a movie track, just as one of the commenters stated on the YT video. The woman walking down the sidewalk doesn't seem to be screaming in agony or even bothered by the cloud.

It's just a cloud! I saw a bunny in one over my home today, doesn't mean the great white rabbit is coming to take vengeance.

Sorry to sound so rude but this is just silly

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

These sounds have been happening all over the world, so can you explain that? Please open your eyes and ears to recognize the signs of the times, don't let Satan blind you. I love you, hope to see you in heaven.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And you or anyone else knows what Jesus' face looked like? Which one? The pale faced, blue eyed one that is on a lot of pictures or walls or crucifixes or in a gift shop? Or the more likely dark skinned, hook nosed, Semitic face of the people of the area? Or? Did he have a narrow skull and long jaw or wide face and no chin? Maybe a high brow or ears that stuck out..... who knows? No one.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Revelations 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Revelations 1:15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

And I can sort of feel the image and know that it is him. But Jesus was dark skinned because of the fact that he was Hebrew but im not going to argue about that because his image doesn't matter.

And I believe I can recognize my Lord and savior wene I see him because of the fact that he lives in me by his Holy Spirit, if you don't understand that, then I don't know what else I can tell you

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I' don't know what Jesus looked like.

This looks more like a character from a Dr. Seuss story to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

These sounds have been happening all over the world, so can you explain that? Please open your eyes and ears to recognize the signs of the times, don't let Satan blind you. I love you, hope to see you in heaven.

While there have been some interesting sounds recorded that seemingly come from above or below.....99% of the time it is a direct audio rip from the new War of the Worlds movie, or what have you.

While I get that the world is a scary and confusing place at times.....be careful lest you let your own mindset cloud you from seeing things as they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

Maybe not, but if you are in dwelt with the Holy Spirit you should be able to recognize him wene you see him.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

The only fact that should be recognized is that these sounds have been happening around the world, so that is all that matters.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

Why would I try to explain something that came out of Cloverville or some other SyFi movie??

It was obviously a hoax. How do you not see that? A serious facepalm is needed here.

Every single YT video of "horns" or noises being heard were reported by one person and has yet to be noted by more than that one idiot with a tape recorder and a video camera. If this was truly happening, don't you think that it would be on national TV? One guy calling into the TV news station doesn't count. Find me JUST ONE example of real evidence of these strange noises. I will stress, REAL probable evidence.

edit on 5-10-2013 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.reply to post by StallionDuck

2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Looks more like BigFatFurryTexan after a hard night to me.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh my god...

Hope to see you in heaven.

I dont

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Revelations 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

I'm glad you decided to quote scripture. I have one here for you also

Matthew 24:23-24
23"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.…

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Umm this scripture is speaking about humans here on earth claiming to be Christ and has nothing to do with what I am trying to explain in this post.

But it good that you know scripture

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit - no reply.
edit on 5-10-2013 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

No thank you

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join