It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@ Genetic altering would you or would you not? Is there a need?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
When considering the growth and enhancement of CREATOR Creations Universally metaphysically/physically & Spiritually?
if it was found that genetic altering/modifying is part of a Universal process for producing/protecting aware beings that can recognize and respond to situations and process data (a process carried out by advanced CREATOR Creations or a genetic A.I. restart/reset program made by Elder Creator Creations to ensure a gene or group of gene sequences are always generated/grown within those modified aware beings)

How would you feel if this is a process some in the Universe follow as far as sharing/bonding extracted-found-present-sequenced or artificial DNA attributes and adding found and assessed relevant attributes to an overall genetic code that can continue to carry the Ancient/Elder/updated genes throughout... The Universe.

Would it bother you if you found out this is how many Aware advanced beings were designed-generated-manifested?

or

Would or could you accept this is the ways of an advancing Universe and if a species is not upgraded to fit say native environmental (bacterial-viral) / Cosmic changes,
which can affect a species in one instance living in safe zones within a (Galaxy-Nebula-Planet-Star system) that may encounter exposure to un pleasant conditions cosmic or planetary if not both.
So they a species or species groups may either need Consciously (to problem solve on their own until revisited) or physically, upgraded for internal moon-planetary living or cosmic exodus Interstellar-Stellar living which require some form of genetic change needing done in order for species of interest to thrive and make it thru potential unsafe conditions that would cause harm to unmodified organisms...

EX-reasons for Modifications:
Star going Nova or encountering a Binary companion which may cause chemical changes to inhabitants of a Star system as the Binary partner Star brings its Energy into the Star system
Galaxy/Nebula collisions
planetary bacteria-virus outbreaks (caused from some unnatural processes allowing hidden or buried bacteria/viruses to be released)

Outta box - to be able to consciously recognize Harm if harm was upon some why hiding-playing in deceptive presenting projections...
edit on 10/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins.[1]

All life on Earth is descended from a last universal ancestor that lived approximately 3.8 billion years ago. Repeated speciation and the divergence of life can be inferred from shared sets of biochemical and morphological traits, or by shared DNA sequences.[2] These homologous traits and sequences are more similar among species that share a more recent common ancestor, and can be used to reconstruct evolutionary histories, using both existing species and the fossil record. Existing patterns of biodiversity have been shaped both by speciation and by extinction.[3]

Charles Darwin was the first to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection. Evolution by natural selection is a process that is inferred from three facts about populations: 1) more offspring are produced than can possibly survive, 2) traits vary among individuals, leading to different rates of survival and reproduction, and 3) trait differences are heritable.[4] Thus, when members of a population die they are replaced by the progeny of parents that were better adapted to survive and reproduce in the environment in which natural selection took place. This process creates and preserves traits that are seemingly fitted for the functional roles they perform.[5] Natural selection is the only known cause of adaptation, but not the only known cause of evolution. Other, nonadaptive causes of evolution include mutation and genetic drift.[6]

In the early 20th century, genetics was integrated with Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection through the discipline of population genetics. The importance of natural selection as a cause of evolution was accepted into other branches of biology. Moreover, previously held notions about evolution, such as orthogenesis and "progress" became obsolete.[7] Scientists continue to study various aspects of evolution by forming and testing hypotheses, constructing scientific theories, using observational data, and performing experiments in both the field and the laboratory. Biologists agree that descent with modification is one of the most reliably established facts in science.[8] Discoveries in evolutionary biology have made a significant impact not just within the traditional branches of biology, but also in other academic disciplines (e.g., anthropology and psychology) and on society at large.[9][10]

en.wikipedia.org...

A genetically modified organism (GMO) is an organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques. Organisms that have been genetically modified include micro-organisms such as bacteria and yeast, insects, plants, fish, and mammals. GMOs are the source of genetically modified foods, and are also widely used in scientific research and to produce goods other than food. The term GMO is very close to the technical legal term, 'living modified organism' defined in the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety, which regulates international trade in living GMOs (specifically, "any living organism that possesses a novel combination of genetic material obtained through the use of modern biotechnology").

This article focuses on what organisms have been genetically engineered, and for what purposes. The article on genetic engineering focuses on the history and methods of genetic engineering, and on applications of genetic engineering and of GMOs. Both articles cover much of the same ground but with different organizations (sorted by organism in this article; sorted by application in the other). There are separate articles on genetically modified crops, genetically modified food, regulation of the release of genetic modified organisms, and controversies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "all" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids, comets[1][2] and planetoids.[3]

Panspermia is the proposal that life forms that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophiles, become trapped in debris that is ejected into space after collisions between planets that harbor life and small Solar System bodies (SSSB). Some organisms may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on a new planet's surfaces, the organisms become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its distribution in the universe.[4][5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Following the OP premise being subjective in its design, how would you feel if it was found Genetic modifications is part of a larger Universal SPECIES Genetics preservation and Education Spiritual process?
A process that Others encountered here may have already been exposed to.

If you had the choice considering the potential unsafe conditions mentioned in the OP for an unmodified UNAWARE Species would you choose modify to progress or remain unchanged unprepared and unable to problem solve the potential unwanted conditions.
Which would mean
NO-safe house builds like DUMBS or MOON & Space bases to avoid detect cosmic or native conditions
NO-medications to overcome bacteria/viral exposures
NO-Cosmic craft Exodus builds (Mother Ships)
More less you would exist as the natural form Original self like many other advanced unaware species found on EA*RTH. And if conditions mentioned within OP where to occur your response would be like the responses from other unaware species found here that are relevant in CREATION but cannot find ways to thrive through problem causing and problem solving needed and so those organisms may need MOVED like in movie the day the EA*RTH stood still due to them not knowing how to survive, on their own with the mentioned hypothesized conditions within the OP...

Thanks for your time in advance.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It is only a body from my point of view and pretty limited in my point of view.

I would not mind a better sensing tool for the unknown or a complete manual of what I can do with my third eye
. If I could adjust my body or parameters for my body I would frankly like to decrease my sensitivity to heat since I get cranky in the heat and like it a little colder than people around me.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hmmm the Mark of The Beast, umm no thank you, I would have to deny. I will just have to wait just have to wait until I receive a new glorified body from Jesus for any kind of dna change happens in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No.

It's that simple. My genetic code is fine just the way it is, and has served me damned well. I respect this flesh, these bones, this blood, and if I am to continue, if my genes are to carry on at all, then it will be the natural way, the way it ought to be.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
1 thanks you ALL* thus far for your comments and incites something more to consider as progression even up to date is being made...

Lets look @ the current humanoid/flesh and conscious process.
@ birth what is the first response to EA*RTH in relation to safety and prevention?
Vaccines
now add medications taken through out life altering even more.
In this modern or current world it is somewhat Standard to medicate/vaccinate and prevent illness and infections as the Body or Environment suits are grown.

It is also somewhat standard in this modern or current world in the financially technologically privileged areas to modify and alter Crops add pesticides, introduce genetic modified insects to protect and modify the Crops of the consuming EA*RTH inhabitants...
Some of these GMO processes are related to a more polluted world with changing climates and all which affect the atmospheric conditions that would grow normal unaltered crops well but cannot as well due to pollutants by the LEARNING inhabitants and potential celestial cosmic activities & movements which can alter weather patterns as well.

With the consciousness...
It is also Standard in some of the financially technologically privileged areas and even under privileged areas of EA*RTH to teach EDUCATION-KNOWLEDGE. Which helps the humanoid aspect begin to understand its environment better as well as ITSELF MORE.

Ask yourself why or how is it humans can recognize the planet, problem solve and then go to taking from the environment to Technologically build artificial structures that other beings here do and cannot?

The education process is part of becoming more AWARE then say other beings many may consider as pets or animals/insects of EA*RTH.
The education teaches the more AWARE beings to support their habitat, and for the more compassionate evolved to consider other CREATOR Creations who dwell share the habitat the more advanced begins are part of.
This leads the humanoid to seek and find internally questions to the many problems - This is where the SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY IS accessed or made alert of from thinking... As opposed to a undermanaged species group with potential that is stuck in gather hunter mind states ONLY based on survival only and not advancement.
hmmm consider animals of EA*RTH used in say LABS monkeys-chimps-mice-rats some even modified by humans to only be used for LAB Experimentation (where did this thinking come from) and is it some genetic secret used over generations to LEARN that is passed down genetically?
And so as the humanoid advances it looks for answers, other non aware like mentioned monkeys-chimps-mice-rats may not seek as it the humanoid advances in consciousness / Spirit... Keep in mind Others may not have to sit inside interpreted restrictions like what is considered the Life & Death phases within Existence (here) and so they may see you BEYOND your humanoid or environment suit
and your FURTHER potentials... When speaking of those who could or would carry out theses Dimensional Universal Genetics programs within this dimension/universe following the OP premise... And so progression in humanoid or environment suit form for the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energies. A progression related to recognizing what the unaware cannot.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 10/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So it seems to already be a work in progress
even if denied by some.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I will sign up for genetic modification. I want to be able to age backwards or forwards like the immortal jellyfish and regrow limbs and even my heart or brain like a certain salamander does.

I would also like sonar (dolphin). Seems fun.

Check here for a Wish list of genetic modifications.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am for genetic modification or creation by humans, it'd bring a lot of benefits.
Undoubtedly, gene modifying is likely to happen to eliminate cancer permanently, or effects of other diseases and defects of humans and the ageing process for select people (long term space travel).
I'd be for a few modifications if it were possible.

Kind of lost on the spiritual side of the thread though.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

eniar
I am for genetic modification or creation by humans, it'd bring a lot of benefits.
Undoubtedly, gene modifying is likely to happen to eliminate cancer permanently, or effects of other diseases and defects of humans and the ageing process for select people (long term space travel).
I'd be for a few modifications if it were possible.

Interesting response eniar as you shared some of the benefits associated with genetic up keeping to overcome illness. It seems logical if EA*RTH and its inhabitants are Overseen / Watched by Higher Beings (interested in species development) here that they would intervene biologically if say their technology or data knows of certain events that may cause distress to a planetary population. Events that would cause inhabitants to need to move into inner EA*RTH dwelling or cosmic or require inhabitants to need genetic physical boost/changes in order to preserver thru infections that if not genetically assisted the flesh would not survive, Preventing education of the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy as the environment suits are deteriorated from what ever events.

The Spirit connection with the GM process is associated with the humanoid no longer interacting as unaware Fauna of EA*RTH and becoming more AWARE then other Fauna of EA*RTH. Fauna which is relevant to the WHOLE* and so if left untreated the humanoid would interact like the EA*RTH Fauna surviving hunting killing reproducing and surviving.
@ this more animal stage of Awareness the unaware humanoid would not be able to comprehend and then recognize good and bad actions... Taking man back to points where brut activities associated with body functions or strength / power would overrule any balanced society advancements. And so the stronger groups would rule w/o a conscious of what they were doing, like packs of feral humans moving settling and moving (which 1 is not saying is not a working possibility for the original DNA source of man may have existed somewhat ok in these ways) except when things would get barbaric and some would resort to extreme forms of power showing to rule their packs. During these moments the human may be tied into Nature Guidance why unconscious to the potentials associated with becoming more balanced in MIND...

As the species group is altered genetically, especially if introduced to advanced- intelligent- metaphysical-paranormal like- foreign DNA materials this process would begin to ALERT / Teach the human of itself and OTHERS unaware of more. The original humanoid vessel then begins to Consciously THINK- take orders- handle given task unlike the unaware animals untaught. Preparing the humans upgraded for Future advancements/developments (depending) on the influencing HAND...

As the humans grow develop more over time those AWARE will then begin to consciously think about their surroundings, their now tribal actions upon other say less advanced humanoid packs as death and other less positive acts distributed to control survive. This is where the Spiritual LOCKS are OPENED as the tribes begin to assess their behaviors on less advanced packs of humanoids as they recognize the death/destruction they may cause on others.

It seems these Spiritual Locks are not accessible why still in the primitive unconscious mind for the primitive mind can be too distracted as well as unprepared why in nature mode only, trying to survive- gather & hunt too distracted for advanced thinking. Look @ EA*RTH today and how many minds are consciously blocked from the SPIRITUAL for whatever reasons and now look back @ then and perhaps you can begin to see that it takes a conscious mind to Process activities and then recognize these activities may be wrong as something WITHIN now tells your aware self now... Something within that may not have been detected or even considered w/o the genetic altering of the body & conscious mind.

Look @ animals in the wild, now consider the hunter animals like say large cats beginning to THINK of the prey the hunt (after genetic altering) .
Further now consider these larger cats Lions-Tigers for example beginning to recognize they are part of the same WHOLE* as the animals they hunt...
Further the large cats sense a feeling of wrongness associated to their hunting / killing skills as they realize they are AWARE now that they are killing other parts of nature they too make up and are part of as their genetic altering from say an introduction of a Human like gene makes them more conscious... The altering makes them think like their human genetic introducers, makes them gain feelings they didn't have and eventually the modified looks inside and ask what is driving it to think how it thinks. Like why is my tribe of humanoids more advanced then that pack of humanoids who just rampage & kill any other humanoid groups who don't adhere to their packs behavior & rules and further should that pack be stopped before it can be allowed to spread that unaware behavior all around.
the problem solving (Neanderthals - sapiens sapiens?) clashes and so the more advanced ... advanced today the less advanced may have remnants un located but the advanced ... advanced sapiens sapiens.
And as the group grows Consciously (related to the introduction to advanced- intelligent- metaphysical-paranormal like- foreign DNA) they begin to look internally for ANSWERS. This then allows the SPIRIT/SOULS/INTERNAL energies to grow as they are consciously accessed for answers to Life and beyond...

eniar
Kind of lost on the spiritual side of the thread though.

The Spirit Mind - body must be accessed by a Conscious aware seeker the unconscious still relevant cannot seek something they are not aware of within themselves. Hence why no unaware animals are designing weapons to combat each other like military of the same species.

1 thinks there are awareness potentials with the unconscious animal life if genetically altered more from human encounters teachings
but as of now many of the unaware animals/Fauna are seemingly under the conscious guidance of Gia or EA*RTH Conscious/Spirit.

I guess in short the OP is sharing that if genetic processes are part of the Universal steps of making and sustaining aware beings that can then manage a planet or planet system they inhabit, would humanity feel left out if many other species already went thru the more advanced phases and humanity denied or rebelled against the opportunity why only in trail phases when considering (Education, remember with upgraded brains/minds) medications/vaccinations/pollutions/GMO food intake etc..
Why many of the FAMILY have been through it.

Thanks eniar for taking time to post your input is appreciated

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would modify myself genetically in a heartbeat.

Imagine if you could pinpoint the exact sequence of genes that gives cats the ability to see in the dark--and then transpose those genes to human genes.

Night-vision would be awesome.

I am pretty sure that I read once that moles cannot get cancer because of their genetics. It was something like, when their cells multiply to a certain point, they are programmed to terminate. So, that would be a pretty nifty cancer defense.

Honestly, with genetic enhancements, there are so many possibilities.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

Honestly, with genetic enhancements, there are so many possibilities.

With the proper Guidance from Genetics engineers... 1 agrees possibilities do exist.
@ times 1 feels when many consider the Genetic modification process they see Hollywood style (forced) zenomorph like impregnations or zombie infections of some eerie sort that bring forth immediate disgust as its contemplated.
Why at the same time ALREADY undergoing genetic mutations from Birth w/ vaccines designed to UPGRADE THE HUMAN BODY to withstand infections and provide immune boost to adjust to the ever changing environment, thru life with medications taken and genetic & pesticide altered foods and BEYOND when considering prepared Ascended Souls that Ascend UP higher as opposed to Lower ascension as the physical Brain gains a advanced Consciousness of the beings metaphysical/physical make up and OTHER intelligent AWARE beings Existence as well with it. Beings that can be physical and interdimensional/Spiritual in vessel environment suit make up...

Perhaps as a CREATOR Creation(s) advances or develops opportunity exist for it to grow from being in one instance UNAWARE consciously tied to the environments prime vibrational Collective Consciousness or Source like EA*RTH GIA.
To becoming AWARE tying into a more deeper aspect of the WHOLE* make up that the prime vibrational Collective Consciousness or source like EA*RTH GIA are also part of...
And (unaware) animal life with hunter prey and scavenger Environmental SOS activities / responses that seem to function properly within natural ecosystems are governed from their GIA like sources.

Thank you ALL* for taking time to read and share thus far.
1 knows genetics introductions-shares can be a sensitive subject especially with some of the data presented echoing some type of genetics programs and activity happening here.
1 can understand the fear associated as well. But hey if a (guided)
celestial came by to distribute some (special) frequency based rays/waves or additional environmental biological/artificial components to assist in the development physically and mentally of a species and has been going on there must be a reason, speculatively speaking of course.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Natures been doing it pretty well for as long as im aware, so why muck that up?.. why fix what isnt really brocken (sure its not how some people like it or want it but hey, its safe)

If there was something we as a species needed to survive im sure it would eventually present itself in our genome naturally, and those who didnt have it would just eventually die out... if I was one of those missing what was needed to survive some disaster or change in our world id simply take it as time for me and my kind to bow out (thats if there wasnt even the slightest mechanical or tech way of mitigating the problem that wasnt genetic manipulation).

We mold nature but nature also molds us, and the environment has been shown to alter the makeup of an organism from time to time (children of people in times of famine are often different from those in times of plenty, the environment the parents have to endure directly affects the future unborn children from what Ive read so many other factors must also play on the outcome of each generation of offspring) so I dont see how it cant with humans.

By the way vaccines dont upgrade the human it simply introduces material into body that lets it produce the template antibodies to fight any future infection of that same type of infection. The material introduced is usually dead and as such doesn't harm the body like catching the illness naturally would... thing is catching it naturally gives a better result, if you survive and you usually do if your looked after while sick and arent significantly weak (ie the old or the very young) its just a matter of you out surviving the infector your body is repelling... people just need to exercise more these days, after all the lymph system is pumped through body movement and if your inactive your immune system takes a nose dive since your not getting those antibodies made of for any nasties your body might be invaded by, no need for genetic manipulation at all when we have a very powerful protective system in place already... if its looked after and maintained properly that is.

edit on 6-10-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If one has to take advantage of limited robotics to solve a life threatening condition, or a modification to regrow limbs or utlize limbs, this would make sense in some cases. But it really depends on ones experiences, awareness and knowledge of Spirit, because I find DNA overrated. We're Spirit/Soul, however the physical has Designers/Creators and can be altered in a nano flash if required. We're not restircted to this DNA, its a vehicle for learning. How far would one wish to take it? Could you imagine almost being immortal, wishing to upgrade, to go to better levels, and being stuck? In ancient knowledge, being born is akin to dream state or dying even. Note I'm not encouraging the opposite, but this not the end results of the tests here.

We have crippled DNA, but could be healing the DNA we already have, in addition, positive words and emotions change DNA in real time, and intention can undo all the spells they place on us even when they use technology. We're stronger than they are.

There are cosmic people that may use upgraded DNA, but they also use special suits, to deal with magnetism and adapt natural species to form body suits.

I think we have a very limited understanding of higher levels and what our own capacities are, both as Spirit, and also the potentials of our own bodies.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I believe our soul is immortal, and we use these meat sacks as a conveyance to get around this planet.
Our brain is limited as to have too much access to knowledge would hamper our ability to learn the lessons that life creates.
Only by experiencing can you truly learn.
I would be against any artificial enhancements created by TPTB as they are here only to obstruct and delay
our true purpose here.
Also any modifications that they make to our mind or body undoubtedly would have a string attached to it.
There is no way known I will be barcoded by any controlling organisation, thats when i would take myself out of the rat race altogether.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It would be a yes and no. Personally I would enjoy having a healing factor, and heightened senses/reflexes, but that would be it, but not to the point of a machine. Also no point of immortality or being old for a few hundred years, cause you would go senile after the first century. As for vanity, no, I'am comfortable with my features.

Plus wasn't it that crap that made the Greys, Grey in some theories, even though I have very little sources on that one. I believe it was said on ancient aliens, that they did it for such a long time, their genome broke down.

Which is why they are interested in sperm...Or thats the way supposed-ed story goes.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

BigfootNZ

@Natures been doing it pretty well for as long as im aware, so why muck that up?.. why fix what isn't really broken (sure its not how some people like it or want it but hey, its safe)

1 agrees BigfootNZ, what has to also be considered is the natural EA*RTH has changed. With the artificial changes to a natural habitat / planet from inhabitants activities like mining -pollution-unsafe building of potential toxic structures which can all cause negative effects on the planet and its inhabitants, it seems to be upgraded to manage with these changes may be required.
Consider Fukushima degrading the species as of now and what it will take eventually for the many species to adjust to it and other unnatural changes to the habitat like Ocean poisoning polluting, where inhabitants eat from? Which from ingestion can alter the genetics of many species here including man, causing future illnesses which will require new treatments meds that basically modify or alter the humanoid vessel to adjust to its new environmental influences...
So yes BigfootNZ nature is good when not upset with negative artificial elements altering its Natural patterns. Vibrations?

But as man changes or alters nature so may man require altered changed as well..

Thanks for your input BigfootNZ your input and views are appreciated

reply to post by Unity_99

You share some valid points in relation to clone-limb-organ or cyborg-genetic modifications to assist some better in utilizing their EA*RTH environment suits.
This type of technology to 1 runs parallel to Genetic altering modifying technology. When speaking of the environment suits of interest utilized by said beings or species yes 1 feels the suits are only part of the overall aspect of many.

Following this concept or thinking can it be that the more advanced the Environment suit (ES) the more Conscious and AWARE the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy becomes.

So using humans for example and the interpreted Soul - Energy within looking back into the humanoid forms of ancient past, the natural primate of human origin was perhaps less aware but still intelligent enough to gather-hunt-survive naturally.
And there is nothing wrong with this type of natural existence.

Now consider a modification process is introduced (for labor or cosmic/planetary upkeep-responsibility) to these less aware primitive primates or humanoids who @ this point of existence still carry their Natural GIA Internal unaware Soul energy...
And after the Genetic alter process they become more advanced more conscious but still have room genetically to become more aware or conscious with further assistance.

To 1 it would seem that time has to be taken to allow the Genetic modified Environment suits & Internal energy to evolve. The internal energy which may not have been hypothesized or was not considered when first labor or cosmic/planetary upkeep-responsibility assessment of these primitive primates or humanoids was done (speculatively) speaking...
If not originally hypothesized or considered (speculatively speaking) by the assessors, some Genetics engineers? may have seen later more within and recognized more SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY WITHIN this group or primitive now upgraded humanoids-primates and so they changed their outlook perhaps and seen more then just labor force? This is all subjective of course.
But @ times we got to think, why is it that the interpreted mermaid found data seems to possess similar dna to man?
full habitat adaptation.

So 1 sees your many points shared Unity_99 as far as the Environment suits and the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy potentially getting eternally trapped within some form of Environment suit that has technologically gained immortality over its environment of current and preventing access to Higher phases of existence. Good argument to be considered when in suit design to allow room for growth or ascension

Subjectively to 1 it seems the more the Environment suits are advanced - developed the more conscious some may become due to the existence access that ES can make.
1 ES may be human like another may be metaphysical-paranormal like form that can enter human realms of existence and exist the another still pure energy

Environment suits or ES to 1 can = but are not only Carbon body-Energy body-Light body-Plasma body-no body (depending on that environment)

to go outta box imagine gathering or splicing - synthesizing dna from the mentioned above ES and leaving some aspects dormant until say a species is due to encounter activators like Celestial fly by -Plasma clouds encounter or Light beams from some cosmic power Source far out if not just local Star activity.
How advanced a CREATOR Creation Energy group would have to be to be able to assess these Events and then lay out plans for a species in development to evolve or preserver beyond said events...
It seems there are good and bad potentials for the genetic altering or modifying process.

Maybe the more advanced ES also provides more receptiveness as the awareness is upgraded, receptiveness to OTHERS not detected in say bacteria form or even some animal -insect forms but detected by more advanced primate like forms like humans detecting ET

NAMASTE*******

edit on 10/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join